Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

New Ideas Thread [PLEASE READ]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BACK TO THE FUTURE RP

When an odd professor "Doc Brown" arrives in town, you and a group of other High School students follow him into the past. Will you get back to the future safely or will you mess up the past and vanish from history completely?

Comment

• Alissa Turner
      Alissa Turner commented
      Editing a comment
      Would love if this was a RP I would definitely join I Love Back to the Future!! ♥

• hknfantasy
      hknfantasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Is three or four people enough for a rp, do you think? ...

• Alissa Turner
      Alissa Turner commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah probaly

Red String

Everyone has a string on their finger that is connected to their soulmate. Some people find theirs as soon as they can, others wait until they're older, but everyone has one. Or so is said.

Some people don't have a String to tell them. It's rare, once in a million. But, somehow they find each other, but none of then know that the others don't have their strings.

//Credit for this idea goes to szin on YouTube as this is based on one of her very amazing (and gay, the protagonist are gay!!1!!!!) Animatics!! \\

Comment

• PechaBerry
      PechaBerry commented
      Editing a comment
      (Ermagherd- szin is one of my favorite YouTubers! ) I personally think this is an interesting concept, would definitely join.

• Lily_Li
      Lily_Li commented
      Editing a comment
      MotherFricknut it all g and as long as you're fine with me possibly doing one with the one i had a long time later or something and i'm happy to join cuz it's not who does the idea but the idea itself (:

• MotherFricknut
      MotherFricknut commented
      Editing a comment
      I have absolutely no problem my dude. If you wanna do the idea then I might even joy. Cause, its just some rps on a website so what's the use of getting pissed at other peoples rps???? lmao yo ((I'm sorry, it won't let me tag you, Lily))

Hi! Since I'm fairly new to the forums, I wanted to get at least a few opinions on this new RP I'm thinking of starting. I hope you like it!
    C R O W N. a n d. C L A W

When the royal family of Nocta is assassinated in their own home, the kingdom is thrown into a panic without anyone leading the country. One cunning nobleman comes up with a solution- to pit the young noble heirs of Nocta against each other in a brutal fight for the throne, fittingly dubbed the Throne Championship. As an eligible competitor yourself whose chance to claim the crown was stripped away at birth, becoming a Throne Champion doesn't sound so bad...

But be careful, Throne Champion. There's a reason why the king and queen's family was murdered- and there are dark secrets lurking within Nocta's sparkling palace. Are you willing to fight tooth and claw for a throne that might take more than it gives?

Comment

• losersam
      losersam commented
      Editing a comment
      i'd join! 10char

• Mehek
      Mehek commented
      Editing a comment
      sounds cool!

• Erkia
      Erkia commented
      Editing a comment
      coolio my friend

I've had someone pull out of my SG Crime Scene, so if you want to take the spot as Dancer please say so.

Comment

HAMILTON RP

I really love the musical hamilton (I mean, who doesn't), and I think it would be really interesting to do a Hamilton inspired role play! Like, you'd be able to play the loving wife (Eliza), the gay lover (Laurens), the misstress (Maria) and so on. I still don't really know how the story itself would work out, but I think it would be a very interesting rp!

Soo, would anybody be interested in joining and/or help me co-create it?

Comment

• Ellaaaxp
        Ellaaaxp commented
        Editing a comment
        i'll help you co-create!!

Sorority Secrets
      heavily based on the FOX series "Scream Queens"

DECEMBER, 1999: Kappa Kappa Gamma was throwing a killer party for their new pledges. Gabriela Baker, the president of Kappa Kappa Gamma at James University, was drunk as usual, drinking the night away. And then there was Amelia Crawford, a new pledge at Kappa Kappa Gamma. She was standing directly under the pristine and polished chandelier - which unfortunately fell from the ceiling, crushing poor Amelia Crawford. Everybody was horrified. The dean of students, Victoria Blake, shut down the sorority - she didn't want the school to get any bad reputation, as they were already frowned upon when somebody mentioned the name. Everybody in the room that night is haunted by the events that went down. It was labeled as an "accident" but who knows? Maybe there was more to the story...

SEPTEMBER, 2017: Kappa Kappa Gamma has reopened it doors five years ago - Dean Victoria had finally given the approval. You wanted to attend James University for the purpose of Kappa Kappa Gamma. The sorority was considered the most successful and glamorous sorority in the country, despite it's old reputation. The new president, Dior Banks, was the daughter of the CEO for Banks & Co., and her mother was a television host, Stella Banks. She was rich, hot, and a bitch - perfect for Kappa Kappa Gamma. Dior managed to give the sorority a good reputation, and made the school one of the most popular in the country. You were just accepted into James University, and you are excited to rush Kappa Kappa Gamma! Will it be everything you dream it will be? Or will it be nothing like you imagined...

This will be heavily based on the FOX hit-series "Scream Queens", as mentioned above. If you didn't gather much information above, the plot will basically be as follows: You are admitted into James University, and you are excited to rush Kappa Kappa Gamma. You will take part in hazing activities, social gatherings, and everything else that it takes to be a Kappa sister. However, the year you decided to pledge will be the worst year yet. A serial killer named the Red Devil comes to light; and they are targeting Kappa Kappa Gamma. The killer will be one of you!

PLEASE let me know if you are interested! Thanks.

Comment

• Once Upon A Time
        Once Upon A Time commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds really interesting!

• Mehek
        Mehek commented
        Editing a comment
        I LOVE IT but idk if I'll be able to sign up

• Alissa Turner
        Alissa Turner commented
        Editing a comment
        I would definitely join I've been wanting to watch that show for a while now I think I'm going to start watching it but if you did do this I would love to join it!!

I've got a random idea, I'll just throw it out there and see if people like it:

Operation W.I.N.G.S.

At 10:17am, on the 15th of August, 2021, 12 random people (I may add more if it’s popular) suddenly sprout a pair of wings on their backs. What feels like a few seconds later, they wake up to a woman’s voice. “Good morning, welcome to operation W.I.N.G.S., Take a seat”

You and 11 (or more ) other people have sprouted a pair of wings and are forced to become super-soldiers for the government. You’re told that you are the only ones with the “genetic capacity” to grow wings.

Do you believe them? Are you happy with your new wings? Do you want to escape?

Anyone interested?

Comment

STUDIO GHIBLI
      Studio Ghibli is an animation studio based in Tokyo, Japan. They have made several movies, including Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, and Kiki's Delivery Service. You, a group of huge fans, have finally been able to go to the Studio Ghibli museum in Japan. But what happens when you get locked in... and Miyuzaki's work and reality become one???

Comment

So, this isn't really an idea for a Roleplay, but more of a poll. I've really enjoyed the RPs where the characters are pre-created and you reserve for one. It is less work to sign up and I find it fun playing a character like that. My question is, do you prefer creating your own characters, or using pre-made characters?

Comment

• Ypsilon
          Ypsilon commented
          Editing a comment
          Hm, it depends. Sometimes it's nice to have an outline, and come up with the rest yourself.

• brinn
          brinn commented
          Editing a comment
          It depends on my mood. Usually, though, I'd prefer using pre-made characters. I still enjoy making my own, though.

• Lily_Li
          Lily_Li commented
          Editing a comment
          For SGs definitely pre made but still depends, I mean it does save a lot of effort but huge credits to the rp/sg creators that do this

• 3475, Earth is only home to a few hundred people. Some have chosen to stay and others have be left behind. Earth is a plant in the ring of Huarnus, and Earth is the smallest planet in the ring. Most humans have decided to start a new life on the now human habitat, Juardun, because it is close to the mainstream planet Akita, now people on Earth must decide to survive or surrender. Earth isn't supposed to be planet that is lived on, it belongs to Huarnus as a storage planet, so Akiatians have been sent to wipe Earth clean.

Comment

• Ellaaaxp
          Ellaaaxp commented
          Editing a comment
          makkee thiss!! i'd join

• FallenAngelNight13
          FallenAngelNight13 commented
          Editing a comment
          Reserve if you go through with it

• MusicalVoyager
          MusicalVoyager commented
          Editing a comment
          so far I have lily, ella, and fallen.. I probably just need one more person.

• So, I have a whole bunch of ideas for role plays, and I'm wondering which more people are interested in. (Also, if you want to make a joint RP with any of these ideas, hit me up.)

Note: Most of these have things I'll add if I actually start them.

1- New Gods Revival

A while back, I hosted an RP that I fell in love with, and I know many other people did too. Now, a lot of those people have become semi-inactive, but it's okay. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in participating in a reboot of it. I will probably be changing a few things, but the basics will stay the same.

Here is the link to the original Sign-up thread: http://forums.episodeinteractive.com...ds-rp-sign-ups

2-Spirits Revival

This is yet another RP I started a long time ago. I thought it would be fun to restart it. I will most likely be changing a few small details, but the overall idea will be the same. Here is the link to the original signup thread:

http://forums.episodeinteractive.com...its-rp-signups

3-Twins

Every year, a few special pairs of twins is born. Twins that could communicate telepathically, and gained unknown abilities when they were together. However, if one of them died, the other one will die too.

One of these special pairs of twins, The Voss Siblings went crazy and became thieves and serial killers.

Out of fear, all future special twins were separated at birth or killed to keep them from falsely using their abilities, and the story of the Twins became a myth.

Until the Voss Siblings broke out of jail and began terrorizing the city once again. To solve this problem, the government decided to bring all the special twins of the age of 16 together to take down the Voss Siblings.

--

In this Roleplay you'll be assigned a twin, and your goal is to take down the Voss Siblings before they take you down.

4-Forumers

If you are familiar with the 1,000,000 Replies thread, you might have seen me attempt to post this idea. I think it might work better if people actually sign up. In this Roleplay you will be playing YOURSELF not a character. Here is the storyline:

On the episode forums, a random User called: Virus, made a post with a very clickbaity title. Something was odd about Virus. It said he joined: Julaugust 1900, before Episode was invent. Before the internet itself was invented.

But, something was weird about this post. When you clicked on it, you notice something strange. Everbody's join date on it said something like "Joined 3 Seconds Ago."

Intrigued, you decide to comment. But it was a bad choice. As soon as you do, your arms began to tingle and you are sucked into your device.

You wake up to see people, with Usernames floating above their heads, and wearing shirts that looked like their profile pictures. Even some mods were stuck here.

Around the dark room are three doors, with glowing letters above them. They say: Episode Forums, Episode Writers Portal and Episode Mobile App.

5-Invasion

You are from the planet Atune, a really small planet with very few resources left. You and your fellow Atunians are surely going to be extinct, until you learn of this new planet called Earth. You decide that this place should be your new home. You decide that you should invade using your unique abilities.

--

You are a human from planet Earth. You live peacefully. Until, Aliens invade your planet. Now, using your advanced knowledge and technology, you decide to defend yourself.

In this Roleplay, you will make one earthling and one Atunian.

6-The Road Trip

After a while of summer jobs, a little parental pleading, and looking under the couch for lose change, you and some close friends and/or family members (and maybe some enemies) embark on a road trip across the fictional country; The United States of Calvor, encounting many struggling and group building experiences.
        --

In this Roleplay, there would be very few people involved. I will make a map of the fictional country; The USC. You will have a set amount of money to spend on food and transportation and things, that anyone can spend. It's the kind of Roleplay where anyone can add random ideas and plot twists.
        Last edited by SillyCupcake22233; 08-18-2017, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• L375
          L375 commented
          Editing a comment
          Forumers and Twins both sound really good! I'd love to join them
          Last edited by L375; 08-19-2017, 06:52 AM.

• PechaBerry
          PechaBerry commented
          Editing a comment
          Forumers sounds cool!

• LHT
          LHT commented
          Editing a comment
          I think forumers and twins sound fun!
          I only hope that if get a twin at the twins rp that person would be active.

• The Boarding House
        This RP/SG will focus on 5-6 different 20-somethings that all live together in a boarding house - whether they're going to college or working, that doesn't matter. The only thing that does matter is how the separate personalities are going to get along under one roof, and if they can form lasting bonds.
        Every few pages, a new subplot will be introduced that every character must adjust to and build on, until the next subplot is introduced. There is no set genre, it's more of a go-with-the-flow thing.

This will be a RP with SG sections mixed in to get the story going. When you sign up, you will be asked to list 1-3 "subplots" (Yes, this is required.) Subplots can be anything from a power outage to a crazy serial killer on the loose. It's just something small that happens during the course of the main plot. Please be creative lol
        I'm well aware that there are A LOT of active role plays, which is why I'm only looking for a few committed members for this long-term RP

Is anyone interested?

Comment

• MusicalVoyager
          MusicalVoyager commented
          Editing a comment
          I actually love this idea! I'm interested.

• brinn
          brinn commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm interested. This sounds fun!

• Hotel Banana Revolution Madness
        [
        Name in Progress]

Welcome to Hotel Banana Revolution Madness or Hotel BRM. Only the weirdest of the weird and the most normal of the normal find themselves stuck here. There are tons of residents but this RP will focus on the residents of Floor 13.

Random events and mysteries will be flung their way as they try and survive the weirdness of Hotel BRM and get the last fluffy pancake.

its nearly my sleep time so that's why this is so badly written

ANYWAYS I am curious if anyone is interested in a random, funny, and weird RP because why not? Anything can happen!

You could be a pancake human creature, half nahherjendbd, a flying pig, ANYTHING!

because Hotel BRM doesn't care

Comment

• This isn't an idea or anything but do people prefer replying or filling in a google form when they sign up for a new rp/sg?

Comment

• losersam
          losersam commented
          Editing a comment
          i prefer replying bc it's always editable and i have the information on hand, whereas for google forms there's not really an easy way to edit or go back and look at the form

• SillyCupcake22233
          SillyCupcake22233 commented
          Editing a comment
          I prefer forms, it's just easier for me.

• Mehek
          Mehek commented
          Editing a comment
          I like replying because I can look at it again and easily see all other characters at a glance too if I'm curious

• I might start Operation W.I.N.G.S today if people want to join it. I just need to make sure it's not a bad idea (and to satisfy my never-ending ego.)

Comment

Working...
      X