Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

New Ideas Thread [PLEASE READ]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COLORS

Dec 12, 1472
    Mary Anne Kewall reported to see people's "colors." Tried for witch. Hanged. 32 years old.

Aug 20, 1883
    Kai Wilhelmus reported to see people's "colored auras." Sent to madhouse. Died of cancer. 12 years old.

March 9, 2004

Sunny Ling reported to see colored glow around people. Sent to madhouse.
    Escaped. 29 years old.

Now, thirteen years later, Sunny Ling, who can see the colors of people's personalities has sent spies to watch you as you attend 'Spectrum High.' Because you can see people's "colors" too.

Comment

• Mia Turner
      Mia Turner commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep! I want to participate.

• MusicalVoyager
      MusicalVoyager commented
      Editing a comment
      ill join it if you make it.

• ChloeDraws
      ChloeDraws commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll join!

• Hi people of this earth, 'tis I Mistystar! Lol okay, so I know a lot of you don't remember me, but for the ones who do I wanted to say, debating coming back half time so that's a thing. Hope to see you guys all very soon, and make sure to tag me in some good roleplay ideas 😜

Comment

• Mistystar88
      Mistystar88 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same fam, same 😭 I swear, I need to get together with Mehek and revive the original Orphans

• michael
      michael commented
      Editing a comment
      mistyyy! i've missed you sm omg - i WAS thinking about doing an OG Orphans revival... not sure. glad to have you back! Mistystar88 Mehek TheBluGeek

• AwesomeAnon
      AwesomeAnon commented
      Editing a comment
      I know I'm a few months late... but I'd love it if you were to come back.

• Based off the webtoon by Yun Hyunseok...

From the diary of Julia Park- 10/04/16
    I absolutely can't take school any longer. If things continue like this, I'm ready to end it all. Everyone bullies me because I'm not beautiful, not strong, not anything. I'm a nothing. I shouldn't have even been born.

11/07/16
    Things have really changed. I'm not quite sure how everything turned around so quickly. I'll start from the beginning- there was a new student today, Daniela Joon. She's so pretty and perfect and smart and athletic and she can sing like an angel- everyone wanted to be her friend. I wouldn't have cared except she came up to me at lunch and gave me this strange blue dice and walked away. I thought it was stupid- what would I do with a dice? I rolled it anyway and someone named 'X' texted me, congratulating me on becoming a 'dicer'. X says I can change who I am with the dice- I can be prettier, smarter, stronger by rolling each dice. To get the dice though I have to do quests. They quests aren't bad mostly- things like telling Mark Sheeran I think he's hot (which he absolutely is) or sneaking out to see the stars at midnight. There's some weird ones like taking a homeless man's money but I didn't accept that one. People are beginning to notice me, accept me- I'm not nothing anymore. Thanks to Daniela and X and these dice, I'm somebody for once.

11/23/16
    Hey diary, remember my old friend Claire? She's still being bullied so, so much. Today, I saw her bleeding from the beating some girls gave her. I might regret it but I had to do it- I gave Claire a dice. I hope things are a little better for her.

From the diary of Claire Song- 12/03/16
    Since Julia gave me those weird dice, I've been having some crazy thoughts. About X and the game. Julia isn't smart enough to see it yet but I think dice can be bigger than something used to improve one's looks. The dice work like a classic game. Do quests, get dice, upgrade stats. But like in a game, are there higher level and lower level players? Is X the highest rank? I think I might have found a way to get even higher than X's level but I'm gonna need to test some things out to be sure...

From the diary of Julia Park- 01/13/17
    Claire died today. Last night, she texted me that she knew something about X she would tell me tomorrow. Last night, at midnight, I got a quest telling me to go to the school roof which I declined since I had homework to do. Today morning at school, we found Claire dead- it looked like she'd jumped (or fallen?) off the school roof and that isn't the worst part- there were dice all around her. I know I saw students picking them up and I tried to stop them but I couldn't. I think Claire knew something about the game X didn't want her to know. Something X killed her for. I hope that dice don't ruin the school...

~~

As it turns out, you are one of the students who curiously picked up a dice from the scene near Claire Song's body and you've discovered its powers and the game to be quite rewarding for you. But Claire was right. There is a higher rank- the A rank and the S rank. Both are risky to achieve but come with incredible payoffs the likes of which you don't know just yet. X has just texted you with an A rank quest. What will happen once you complete it?

Comment

• Alissa Turner
      Alissa Turner commented
      Editing a comment
      This sounds so good I would love to join if you did this!

• Fate
      Fate commented
      Editing a comment
      hdusudusid I LOVE THE MANHWA! Ah I would totally be down for this

• Mehek
      Mehek commented
      Editing a comment
      ahhh I know I said don't expect this for like a week but interest is so goshdang high and I'm too hyped (I haven't started an RP since Amor wow it's been a while) and FCs will take so long to get set up at my pace (s l o w a f) that I've started to set up the form- expect signups to open sometime between tonight and Friday hopefully but I'll make sure y'all have a longer than usual period of time to sign up (like a couple weeks) and have an option to join mid-RP (last night at 2AM I thought up the perfect way to make mid-RP signups a thing and incorporate it nicely in the plot!) since we're all busy beans here <3

• This RP is based on the k-drama Dashimannan saegae. (Re United Worlds)

12 years ago, you were all preparing a birthday party for 16 year old Jackson Park. That day, he mysteriously died when his girlfriend called him to go to school and asked him to get her artwork for her since she forgot as an excuse so that everyone could finish preparing the surprise b-day party. But when he was coming back, he mysteriously died from a car crash. Jackson had found a dead body at school that SOMEONE had killed. Everyone claimed it was him since he was the last person at the school that night, and he had blood on his hands. Jack had been riding his bike to look for help so that the dead boy (a classmate who is a bully named: Henry) then, he on his way, he got hit by a car and died. No one knows why. Now it's 12 years later and Jackson comes back as the same teen as 12 yrs ago. And now he has powers. All of his friends mourned his mysterious death. Everyone just said that he was a muderer, but everyone didn't believe him besides his friends and family. After the death everything went downhill for him. He never did have parents, only his grandma and as the oldest sibling of 5 kids, he was the leader/ man of the house. Everyone took everything away from his family.

YOU GUYS CAN PLAY THE SIBLINGS AND FRIENDS AND GIRLFRIEND.

The girlfriend regretted every second of her life after that. She thought she was the person who was the reason why he died. She couldn't pay for things anymore because she payed for Jackson's grandmother's hospital bills, although Jackson's grandma did die.

Tell me what y'all think!

Comment

• (Warning : I've got an Idea coming but it's still in the works and like 2 weeks out)

Comment

• The Death Row Games

It is the year 2100 and prisons across the world are so overpopulated that there isn't enough room for new criminals. That is until Head of Arizona State's Prison: Marc Hillfire came up with the idea for a group of the most deadliest criminals across the globe to compete in the games known today as the CRIMINAL GAMES. In this game the criminals are spread out in an arena where they will fight to the death until only one remains. The winner will then be released into the real world.

Now it is the year 2145 and the games are still running successfully. You are a hard cased criminal who gets selected to participate in these games. It is now do or die as your sentence to death awaits.

Can I have honest opinions please!
      Last edited by Mia Turner; 08-26-2017, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• ConspicuousSpace
        ConspicuousSpace commented
        Editing a comment
        What would you think of The Death Row Games? It sounds catchier to me than The Criminal Games. But that's just me. I'm sorry if this annoyed you. (I'm Canadian, I apologize a lot. Sorry.)

• Mia Turner
        Mia Turner commented
        Editing a comment
        I like that idea. The Death Row Games sounds much better thanks ConspicuousSpace

• ConspicuousSpace
        Editing a comment
        No problem Mia Turner I'm happy I was able to give a tiny suggestion.

• Badges
      It's a eutopian world now. No one knows what's outside he border of the town is. Everyone receives a badge when born with a talent on it. That's the only thing you can do whether your good or bad at it. This also determines your job and friend group. But one day, you find out your not just able to do what's on your badge, but also find out there's more in the world across he border.
      The city is like the city in 'the Giver'.

What do you think? Honest opinions only. RP.

Comment

• Lily_Li
        Lily_Li commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds good

• Okay, so I know I've been really inactive for a LONG time, and I don't remember if anyone ever did this idea, so if so I'm sorry if they have, but if not I'm wanting to try something new.

Okay, so as you all have most definitely figured out, we all have our characters we absolutely love with every fiber of our being. We're so happy to use them, they make us smile and laugh; and then the roleplay their in dies and them along with it. And we all feel like curling into a ball and crying. What are we to do? Here's the idea I want to propose. What if someone made a roleplay where you could bring a few of those characters back and relive them? Let it sink in.

I'm not saying I WILL be able to do this roleplay; my life has gotten insanely busy here lately and I have vowed to never let roleplay control my life again. I do ask though, that if I don't get around to it, nobody steals my idea; k, thanks. But what if in a few months I did end up putting together a type of roleplay where you bring your most favorite characters back? How many people would be interested? Comment and let me know, and maybe I just might make it happen!

Comment

• Mistystar88
        Mistystar88 commented
        Editing a comment
        Mehek, I think they did too but I couldn't remember. Either way though, I still think this might be a great idea to do because I haven't seen anything like this in the rp section when I looked through them all and quite frankly, I miss so many of my old characters XD

• TheBluGeek
        TheBluGeek commented
        Editing a comment
        If you do this...

WELCOME BACK DAX, LANA, AND SERAPHINA

• Ellaaaxp
        Ellaaaxp commented
        Editing a comment
        ooohh yess! do this!

• Lightfold

The end of earth is coming
      (credit to Mehek for the cute organization idea)

December 27, 2078 - Four horses rode into Chicago today, all with dead bodies riding them.

January 3rd, 2079 - We have just gotten the official release of the names and situation that occurred in Chicago. one white horse with a crown nailed into it's body and the body of X - Football Star Bowtian roped onto the horse. The Second, x - president Jackson was roped onto the horse carrying a large sword. That horse was dyed red in the blood of a missing child. DNA confirms that. Then there was a black horse, which was ridden by the famous swimmer, Jessica Robins, who vanished 6 years ago. Then a grey horse, who was ridden by Triton Fanshi, famous x -dictator of Costa Packa who vanished 6 months ago. Some rejoice upon his death, as his nickname was 'death' It's officially a nation of panic, school is canceled.

February 2nd, 2079 - The 10th instance of this 'death rider' has occurred, once again in the United States with a small town called 'Lightfold'. This is the first town in which the population is below 1000 has had a instance with the 'death rider' murderer (s). People all around the world are saying a hooded figure 'death' took their family members. We have not confirmed this.

July 2nd, 2079 - It's been 5 whole months with no horse killings, some say that god has corrected the error, and that earth will be alive for years to come.

September 7th, 2079 - School is starting again all around the world, no more signs have

Heaven and Hell are falling apart, Death is killing people left and right, he's causing the apocalypse. Demons and Angels have been sent to earth to judge those before death. They are told not to make connections to the humans, as they are going to die soon, but this is a second chance at life, love, friendship and to truly be a human. Are you able to stick to the rule?

This takes place in Lightfold High School, where demons and angels are 'spying' in the students. I have lots of plans for this.

Rules / Notes
      ~ If you plan on making 1 character, has to be a human ~
      ~ If you plan on making 2 characters, 1 has to be a human and one is either angel / demon ~
      ~ For 3 characters, depending on amount of humans, 2 are human, 1 is angel / demon ~
      ~ For 4 characters, 2 are human, 1 angel, 1 demon ~
      ~ To be an Angel / Demon your character has died and lived in heaven / hell for # amount of years ~
      ~ Yes, Angels / Demons have powers ~
      ~ Humans do not know about Angels / Demons ~

Comment

• Mia Turner
        Mia Turner commented
        Editing a comment
        I made myself promise not to sign up for anymore roleplays but I really want to join so I will probs sign up for 2.

• FallenAngelNight13
        FallenAngelNight13 commented
        Editing a comment
        starting and tagging

• Erkia
        Erkia commented
        Editing a comment
        sounds cool tag me if you make this

• Cryonic
      You have been frozen in a cryogenic chamber since 2017. It is now 2300 and you and everyone else at Cryonic have been awakened from your long slumber. You are promised by an employee that everything will be fine and that whatever reason you chose to get into a chamber, such as an incurable disease, will be taken care of. However, there's something odd about all of this. The Global Governer, basically the ruler of the now united Earth, has been accompanying the now awakened people who he refers to as "Mems" and helping them get used to life in 2300. But despite his kind and comforting words you can't help but wonder.

Is there another reason you're awake...?

I just wanted to put this out there and see if people were interested. If not I'll put this idea up for adoption.

Comment

• losersam
        losersam commented
        Editing a comment
        i'm interested!

• Chidimma
        Chidimma commented
        Editing a comment
        Oooh, this sounds fun!! I like, I like!

• Lily_Li
        Lily_Li commented
        Editing a comment
        sounds great

• The Garde
      You've lived on earth for most of your life - since you were five, exactly. You blend in with the humans, but you aren't human. You are one of the Garde, a group of people from the planet Lorien. But Lorien was destroyed by a group of aliens called the Mogadorians, and almost everyone died. A group of young children escaped however, along with an equal amount of Cepan, aliens without powers sent to be your guardians. But, the Mogadorians followed you and plan to conquer earth next. Everyone has a number. You and all of the rest have an enchantment over you so that the Mogadorians can only kill you in order, unless two of the members of the Garde are near each other, in which case the enchantment is broken on everyone - forever. When someone is killed, a ring appears on everyone else's ankle so that they know.

(Based off of the book I AM NUMBER 4)

NOTE: In this roleplay, you would have to have 3 characters: A member of the Garde, a Cepan, and a human. Also, if this becomes a thing, you CAN die. Anyways, what do you guys think?

Comment

• Erkia
        Erkia commented
        Editing a comment
        I've only read number one then I accidently skipped the entire series and read generation one which basically spoiled it for me lol

• Chidimma
        Chidimma commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm kinda interested.. Tag me if this starts.

• Mia Turner
        Mia Turner commented
        Editing a comment
        I like the idea. I was going to say was it based on the book I am four but then I saw at the bottom!

• A while back, I posted an idea for this RP, and many people seemed interested. I was wondering if people would still be interested, especially because I have a lot of things planned for this if people would want to participate.

Originally posted by SillyCupcake22233 View Post
      Twins

Every year, a few special pairs of twins are born. Twins that could communicate telepathically, and gained unknown abilities when they were together.

One of these special pairs of twins, The Voss Siblings went crazy and became thieves and serial killers.

Out of fear, all future special twins were separated at birth or killed to keep them from falsely using their abilities, and the story of the Twins became a myth.

Until the Voss Siblings broke out of jail and began terrorizing the city once again. To solve this problem, the government decided to bring all the special twins of the age of 16 together to take down the Voss Siblings.

--

In this Roleplay you'll be assigned a twin, and your goal is to take down the Voss Siblings before they take you down.
      Also, if you do want to participate, I have a few questions I want to ask.

1) Would you want me to assign you a twin, and you can give me some suggestions or to make your own twin?

2) I will be assigning powers to each pair of twins. However, I was wondering if you'd prefer for both twins to have the same powers, or for them to have different powers that are both related?
      Last edited by SillyCupcake22233; 09-01-2017, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Chidimma
        Chidimma commented
        Editing a comment
        I like this!!

I would like to be assigned twins and to have different powers.

• ConspicuousSpace
        Editing a comment
        I like the idea of assigned twins and different powers. But maybe the different powers could complement each other in some way?

• Erkia
        Erkia commented
        Editing a comment
        sounds cool

• Okok I'm ready for another SG, so you guys get to choose!
      (Crimson Summer 2 died out and my Boarding House RP didn't work out lmao)
      Ghosts (SG) - 1 vote
      It is common knowledge that there are agents working for the government everywhere. What the public don’t know is that these agents are split into the groups: White agents, black agents and ghosts.
      Ghosts are nameless, traceless, highly trained operatives with the ability to function under high-stress environments.
      Until today, it was never needed for ghosts to work together. When a high-status celebrity is accidentally the only witness to an international crime, these 6 agents must learn to work with others, and protect this movie star - all while keeping their true identity a secret from the outside world and each other.

Vendetta (SG) - 2 votes
      Four strangers are united by two common denominators: K and Police Chief Taylor.
      All struck by tragedy at a young age, these four people will use their personal reasons for revenge to help those who the police won't help: With the promise from K that those who ruined their lives would pay.
      Who is K, and what does the police chief have to do with everything?
      This SG would have 5-6 characters depending on how many characters are interested. You will also have the choice to make an additional character that isn't part of the main cast but are incredibly important.

So!
      Which one would you like for me to start?
      The first idea to get to 3 votes is the one I'll do first.
      Last edited by catsharp53; 09-05-2017, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• catsharp53
        catsharp53 commented
        Editing a comment

• Cam Boulder
        Cam Boulder commented
        Editing a comment
        This is probably very annoying but… is there a chance to revive/have another Crimson Summer? I really love the storylines

• catsharp53
        catsharp53 commented
        Editing a comment
        I actually did have a third and final one planned, that explained everything but since the second one never went anywhere, I didn't see the point of making the third.

I probably will make it at some point, and just summarize the events that should've happened in #2 in the beginning idk

• The Survival Games (RP)

You signed up for a survival/game show. You come to a hot desert like area in the middle of no where on a helicopter and hop off into a small campsite. You find other people sweating, crying, already giving up, but you aren't going to give up because you were there because you needed the prize money. You are split into two teams, the blues and the reds. Everyone receives a bead. Each bead you can trade in for stuff you need. (Shampoo, candy, etc. Or for game benefits/ more) Everyday, a leader is chosen. Although the leader must do something and is voted by the fellow team members. Each nominee has to do a disgusting/ challenging challenge to become a final nominee of becoming leader.
      Why do you wanna be leader?
      You get lots of beads. The more beads the better. You can also swap out the ones you don't like with the beads. Or buy another vote ticket to vote someone you don't like off. if you don't like your team, then you can swap out with the beads.
      Food is only provided for the first day. Afterwards, you must earn the beads to purchase foods.
      There are games. These games determine the number of points your team'll have. Each week, the tv production crew counts the points and the team with most points, no one falls off, and each person gets 5 beads. If you lose, then oh well, you get your consequences.
      Although this can turn into romance, drama, and mystery. You may fall off of this show.... So don't get upset. But you are still part of the RP, because I have a special job in prepare for those who fall off.
      BTW, there are races and stuff...

Tell me what you think!

OR

Write (RP)

January 4, 1459- Diary of Henry Mills
      I don't know what the pen I found is. Whatever I write, it comes true. Whatever I want, I can just write it down and it appears. It's strange.
      October 23, 1460- Diary of Henry Mills
      I got rid of it so no one would find it, I couldn't break it so I dug it up. Disaster everywhere. Mother becoming greedier, father becoming stronger, and Emily becoming more in love with me every second. Fires everywhere, now that I've unleashed a dragon! I can't bear all of this so I got rid of this pen. I might as well disappear before anything else happens.

Henry Mills disappears mysteriously.

June 19, 1809- Diary of Joanna Hollister
      I found a great condition fountain pen at an antique shop today. A man gave it to me for free in fact, he looked very ruined. I haven't opened the cap yet, because I don't want to write with it until I show mother. Father's gone on a long journey and isn't coming back. Mother is weeping. So am I, I can't bear this.

August 31, 1809- Diary of Joanna Hollister
      Father has come back! It is a miracle! The letter the police had sent us must've been right though... The pen I realized earlier is magical. It's weird, everything I write comes true. I wrote father will come back on a note for my mother to feel better with the fountain pen to make it look better. Hmmm. I will write I have the dress I saw in Madam Yvonne's window.

Then she wrote with the pen:
      I was wearing the dress Madam Yvonne's window had in it. The white lace one with blue lining.
      Then she wrote with her regular quill.
      Amazing! I look stunning! I am now wearing this dress!

October 23, 1810-
      Diary of Joanna Hollister
      I am weeping. Mother has gone mad! She nearly has every dress and has started to steal! Father has started to see other beautiful women, because they both took my pen! I will get rid of this pen, and hope no one will ever find it again.

She puts the pen in a tiny box and buries it. Joanna disappears.

September 4th, 1970- Diary of Jessica Riverside
      It's a miracle! Everything I write with this pen comes true! I wonder why someone dug it up...

September 5th, 1980- Diary of Jessica Riverside
      This pen made it able for me to get married to John Hamilton. I love him.
      May 23, 1983- Diary of Jessica Riverside
      No! Today I found John with another woman! I will get rid of this pen. And my life!

The pen disappears and so does Jessica.

Now you've found the pen and a few other people. All of you find a note attached to the pen. Go to:
      3847 Widow Ln.
      Talisonville
      You go there. It's a school for those who have the pen. Although you think it's a normal school.... It's not. And you don't know what will happen with you and your pen.

Tell me what you think!
      Last edited by ChloeDraws; 09-08-2017, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• Chidimma
        Chidimma commented
        Editing a comment
        I also like the camping one better. I'm just wondering how do you earn beads? Like, is there any other way to earn them besides the one you mentioned?
        Last edited by Chidimma; 09-09-2017, 11:46 AM.

• L375
        L375 commented
        Editing a comment
        Write sounds quite mysterious... I'd be willing to join if there's enough interest...

• ChloeDraws
        ChloeDraws commented
        Editing a comment
        You can earn beads by becoming the leader or winning the games.
        Chidimma

• Originally posted by Cam Boulder View Post
      Okay so... I don't know what's happening but I keep on coming up with RP and SG ideas

Stairway to Heaven: a Divine Comedy

Part one “Whose bright idea was it to lock all the traitors with the ruler of hell?”

“Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate” That is the only advice you are given before entering hell, to abandon all hope. Hope, the beautiful emotion that innocent humans have felt when thinking of a peaceful afterlife. But now, after a small inconvenience, Lucifer was thrown out of his throne and the demons at his charge are wreaking havoc trying to take his place, there’s no one making sure the souls of those who died stay where they are supposed to stay, and the entrance to Purgatory is unguarded. And for the first time, the inhabitants of hell could feel hope again. Now you have a chance to go to heaven, will you take it? Will you make it all the way?

The RP will start with recently deceased characters who just got out of the limbo, now they’re waiting for Midas to tell them what circle they belong to, but since they have already crossed a circle of hell, they can already feel how it drains all hope from them. After hour of waiting, Minos hasn’t shown up. Why? Because, as a stranger just told you, Lucifer sits on the throne no more, and the once king of Crete wants to sit in a throne again. That’s why he’s on his way to the ninth circle to claim the throne for himself, along with many other creatures. The characters don’t know what circle they belong to, but they know one thing, they don’t have to stay there anymore. And even better, they may as well find a way to get out of hell.

You may have died, but the greatest odyssey of your life has just begun.

Since I haven't finished Purgatorio and I haven't read Paradiso yet, I don't have anything planned for parts two or three, but I think this is enough to begin with. What do you guys think?
      So I decided to begin this RP, I hope you guys find it interesting

Comment

Working...
      X