This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space (RP)
    You've lived on Mars your whole life with a group of people who are like family to you. All of you are 15 yrs old and treat each other like siblings. But, the space station that lets you have oxygen is breaking. The only choice is to get back onto earth. What will you do when scientists and reporters are testing you? What will you do with all the high school drama? What will happen when some of you don't go?

Comment

• Ellaaaxp
      Ellaaaxp commented
      Editing a comment
      i'd join! (101101010)

• Kittenlove
      Kittenlove commented
      Editing a comment
      This seems cool!

• So I had this idea on the 1 million reply squad skype group (Where a lot of RPers are) and I thought that it may be fun to do an rp over skype or discord. Like have the signups on the forums then we create a skype group. We've found that skype is much easier to chat on and it may be fun to do a skype rp

Comment

• Ellaaaxp
      Ellaaaxp commented
      Editing a comment
      i might be interested in that

• LHT
      LHT commented
      Editing a comment
      I was already interested before just commenting to let other people know too

• FallenAngelNight13
      FallenAngelNight13 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll be down ~

• Brought to you by Duck-Angel Productions

EDANOLA

The Year is 2287 robots now live hand in hand with humans for almost a century. They keep the economy afloat as humans progress in expanding into the idealistic future. That was, until Kamala a complex Trojan - Virus infected every electronic device, robot and machine. She watches - everything. Those who didn't comply, simply died.

About 133 (2420) years later, a small insignificant meteorite crashes into the nation's capital of Edanola. Not until it was too late, it was revealed that this meteorite gave off an unknown radiation to young children. At the time, they seemed normal.

The Year is 2436, those same kids affected by the meteorite now attend High School, a high school that plans to revolt against Kamala. At this school, this generation will realize that they have been 'enhanced', powers given to them by the radiation of the meteorite. However, Kamala will do everything in it's power to make sure that doesn't happen.

Mia the Duckling

Comment

• Okay. Sure. Good. So what now?

Comment

• Cam Boulder
      Cam Boulder commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with Mia, Mehek 's RPs are always amazing!
      And if you'd like you can join my Divina Commedia RP, Stairway to Heaven

• ZRAE
      ZRAE commented
      Editing a comment
      If u have amazing topics for rp. Thanks your comments everyone, hope u have lgbt topics too lol. I will accept all of them

• Mia the Duckling
      Mia the Duckling commented
      Editing a comment
      In most Rp's you can be LGBT. It's pretty nice

• Star Trek : Evolution
    A Star Trek Roleplay

Welcome to Star Trek:Evolution where you are a crew member upon the brand new USS Evolution. A premier Starfleet ship used for a variety of missions where you have been offered a position and a chance to get away from your daily life. Meet new friends and enemies, rescue lost people, and try and fix the fridge as you journey aboard the USS Evolution. Though not everyone may be on the ship for a good reason...

Is this a pretty bad plot?
    Yes.
    But I didn't want to put too many details to surprise everyone in the sign ups thread >
    Now comment if your interested yall so I can remember to tag you and let you get first pick of ship positions .0.

LHT Mia the Duckling Cam Boulder Mehek FallenAngelNight13 ChloeDraws Ellaaaxp Once Upon A Time SillyCupcake22233 catsharp53 Erkia Chidimma Mia Turner

(sorry if you didn't get a tag! I barely had time to write this!)

Comment

• Mia the Duckling
      Mia the Duckling commented
      Editing a comment
      I like it (my previous message didn't go through)

• Darling_episode
      Darling_episode commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooh, I'm in! Tag me too Blu!

• Chidimma
      Chidimma commented
      Editing a comment
      Idk if I'll have time for this, but for now I'm very interested! I like!!🙂

• Whispers

Secrets, Secrets. Doesn't everyone have them? Doesn't everyone spread them? You live in a small town and go to the local high school, where people's secrets are always being spilled.

Just as you lay down your head to sleep...Beep Beep. You receive a call. Who could it be? What did they want? You pick it up. "Hello?" You ask. Then a slow whisper comes to the phone and only reveals someone's deepest and most darkest secret. And guess what? You're the only one who knows.

sorry the plot is probably bad. Anyways, my idea was that people would sign up and leave me like 2 secrets each, and then I'd DM someone while the roleplay was going on and tell them. Then that way everyone would have different peoples secrets. Then as time goes on I'd have them leave me more secrets. Then you'd know your secret was out there...but you wouldn't be sure where or if it'd been spread.
    Last edited by BiFrostWolf; 09-17-2017, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• DanicaBescae
      DanicaBescae commented
      Editing a comment
      ooooh. I'd sign up for this ~

• Erkia
      Erkia commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds really cool

• Unicorn Kisses
      Unicorn Kisses commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love to do this.

• So it seems like my rp Fortuna is dying out, so I'm going to leave that and start another one, either Soulmates, Past Lives or Stars Align:

Soulmates:

There are 7 billion humans in this world. We meet 10,000 people in a lifetime. Only one of them is the one destined to be with you. "The world is black and white until you meet your soulmate. Maybe the world turns to colour the first time you see them. Maybe it’s the first or hundredth time you touch them. Or maybe it’s after years of knowing them and the world turns to colour slowly and everything falls into place."

I know it's a very vague description but basically characters finding their soulmates and stuff.

Past Lives:

Eight people. One dream. All calling them to one place. When the eight of them meet at the little cafe, they find out they aren't who they seem to be. Discovering the stories of their past lives, they work together to find out who they were in those tragic stories and finally be together with the one they are destined to be.

Sorry for another vague description but basically I will use 4 historically famous couples (I'm thinking of Xiang Yu & Consort Yu and Cleopatra & Anthony plus two more couples) that had tragic endings and each of the characters will be one of them in their past life, and will have to figure out who they are and be together.

Most likely will modify the thing but will definitely be about finding who they really are in their past lives.

Stars Align:

Inspired by Fighter of Destiny (the concept of the storyline was good but the show was bad, although it had Luhan in it)

Everyone has a soul, the only difference is to what extent do you use it. There are 9 stages:

Cantrip -- simple tricks of the eye
    Incantator -- able to do small tricks
    Star gazer -- can tie their soul to a star
    Thaumaturge -- can use the elements of nature
    Hex -- can cast magic spells
    Channeller -- can channel magic to and from other objects or beings
    Sorcerer(ess) -- can make their own spells
    Celestial -- powerful enough to be godlike
    God(ess) -- literally a god(ess)
    (might be less if its too confusing)

Of course, there are the simple people that don't have any aspirations to have any magical power.

There will be 3 different schools where the character can train in (more details later) and also a skills competition with a ranking system (or not).

Please only reserve if you're actually going to join, because there would be no point in me going ahead if people say they're signing up and never do so. Also, will possibly combine the two if people want both.

(: --Lily
    Last edited by Lily_Li; 09-18-2017, 03:27 AM.

Comment

• brinn
      brinn commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd be interested in Stars Align and Past Lives!

• Erkia
      Erkia commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the second two

• Unicorn Kisses
      Unicorn Kisses commented
      Editing a comment
      Both of them sound really cool!

• Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone would be interested for a sequel to the Mount Olympus RP. It started off great, and then it died off. I was wondering if anyone was still interested. I would be willing to keep your characters and just restart everything, except relationships(if wanted). Here was the first one:
    http://forums.episodeinteractive.com...al-rp-thread~~

Mount Olympus High RP Sign Ups!!!Welcome to Gods High, where future gods and godess follow their destiny:...
    Dear Students,

Mount Olympus High gives you a warm welcome. We are very excited for your sign up. On September 22, your Lightnig School Bus, driven by a Nymph, will pick you up for the first day at 10am sharp. If you miss your bus, you will miss your classes for THE FIRST DAY.
    First years are required to have
    • a book of spells
    • The History of Our Gods and Godesses by Jewel Nymph
    • Vines and Wines by Fern Grayhound
    • Fighting in the Olympics by Richard Smalls
    • Mount Olympus's History and Proper Language by Edrosa Juan Ian
    Two quills or lightnig bolts (NO SHOCK ONLY 5spm bolts ONLY!!!) Your lightning bolts, staff, or trident, will be selected to you on the first day of school. Your groups and dorm mates will be chosen on the second day, because on the first night, you will go home. If you don't want to, you can go inside the guest dorm room, where there will be cloud beds.

This is a school where the children of Greek Gods and Goddesses' go.

Comment

• DARE OR DARE?

Diary entry of Joanna Riley, 12-07-2017

Today was the official release of the game by Father, Dare or Dare. Already, 13 people have died because of the stupid dares in the game. It’s as if it can watch you… The dares can ask you to kiss that person over there or whatnot. It’s actually very stupid. I don’t understand why people play it.

Diary entry of Eleanor Riley, 21-09-2017

I finally managed to convince Joanna to try out Dare or Dare! It’s going great, she’s done three dares and she says it actually not too bad. I just KNOW that she is going to be at the top of the leaderboard some day! She’s a natural at this.

Diary entry of Eleanor Riley, 03-10-2017

Joanna died today. One of the dares she had to do was tie herself to the train track for ten minutes. I tried to talk her out of it. She wouldn’t listen. The train came early today. It came hurtling towards as she struggled to get out of the rope. It’s all my fault! If I never asked her to play the game, this never would’ve happened! I can’t live with this guilt. Today, I will meet back with my sister.

Goodbye forever, Eleanor.

It’s the year 2027. 10 years has passed since the release of Dare or Dare and it is still as popular as ever. Hundreds of people have died through the years and you are one of the people who are playing. You all coincidentally started to play the game today so you are basically not even on the leaderboard yet. The dares will keep getting harder and harder but you can't stop. It's too addicting. Will you survive through the dares?

-----

HEYYYYYY!
    So this RP is basically based on the movie "Nerve" but I changed the rules a little so it won't get too complicated.

So, basically, everyone will be part of the game and they will have to complete dares which I make (I might do a suggestion thing as well). There will be a leaderboard with what you do. You will earn money (points) with every dare.

Some rules include:
    -Someone must video you doing the dare.
    -You will earn a maximum of $100,depending on the dare.
    -You must complete the whole dareto earn money.
    -If you ever decline a dare, $50 will be taken away from your balance.

More details and stuff will be said later if you guys are interested in this RP

~Peace out, potatoes.

Comment

• Mashia
      Mashia commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome! I'll make sure to tag you

• Chidimma
      Chidimma commented
      Editing a comment
      This sounds interesting. I shouldn't join anymore Rps (lol) but I'm really curious about this one. Tag me if you start!!

• Mashia
      Mashia commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooh, alright! Chidimma

• Ok I have an idea but I don't know how much interest there would be, so here goes,
    WHITEWALL APARTMENTS
    You live with your parents in a small two story apartment. Whitewall is an peaceful little complex and had been for many years. Then strange things start happening. Could there be more to this place than meets the eye?

Whitewall has two buildings with 4 2 story apartments each. Other building include: pool, clubhouse, and a mall.
    I have intended whitewall to be a fun place to hang out and develop relationships but I thought I should add some drama too make more exciting.
    Last edited by Kittenlove; 10-09-2017, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• Unicorn Kisses
      Unicorn Kisses commented
      Editing a comment
      OOOOOOOHHHHH that sounds cool!

• Kittenlove
      Kittenlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! It is nice to finally have some feedback!

• Ellaaaxp
      Ellaaaxp commented
      Editing a comment
      yess reserve!

• NOTE : BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER, THIS WILL NOT START (EVEN SIGN UPS) TILL ONE OF MY ACTIVE 3 IS DEAD OR ENDS.

REHAB
    Dear Malibu's Elite,

Are your sons and daughters out of control? Addictions that just can't seem to go away? We are here to help. At Malibu Estates, we offer a 35 acre recovery center that will fit your child's needs. Addiction can be a thing of the past.

- Malibu Estates.

Pack your bags girls and boys, you are going to REHAB! Awe, that's cute. You thought your spoiled rich ass could get out of this. Sorry sweety, this is the rich of the rich go here, doesn't make you so special. Did I mention there's no PHONES? heheheh

This RP takes place in Malibu Estates, where your characters have an Addiction - but not only that. Your characters are spoiled rich! Get ready to play means girls and boys. Stuck up, snarky, bitchy, the meaner the better. Even the crazier the addiction helps.

But I have a lot of rules.
    RULES :

1. You are going to be forced to make 2 characters (male and female)*
    2. You can't use a name that is in an active RP right now. Even if it's not your character.
    3. You can't use an addiction to partying, drinking, smoking, drugs, shopping, boys, girls, sex. (Meaning I have to approve it).
    4. Your character cannot be poor
    5. Your character cannot be the richest in the world (use words like top 10 / top 100)
    6. Your character cannot be 100% nice.

Reserve if you would like, and if you do reserve your addiction as doubles will not work.

Comment

• FallenAngelNight13
      Editing a comment
      Both of those work! Chidimma

• ChloeDraws
      ChloeDraws commented
      Editing a comment
      Reserve for addiction to KPOP! (kinda me ) and addiction to instagram/snapchat
      I signed up for too many RPs, but i rly wanna do this one.

• FallenAngelNight13
      Editing a comment
      Okay! Those work, just note there's no phones

• BITTEN ~ DIABLOCK LOVERS INSPIRED

A young girl has been sent to the home of the Diablock brothers, for a place to stay.
    But she soon discovers the Diablock's dark secret-they're vampires.
    And they need her blood.

Will she fall in love?
    Will she ever escape?

There would probably be limited roles, we'd need a girl, and some people to roleplay as the brothers... And maybe even some friends, or other maids?

I'm tagging Unicorn Kisses because she likes this show.
    Rules
    1. Sex scenes are allowed, but they CAN'T be super graphic and disturbing.
    2. Cursing must be blured out with *'s
    3. No Mary Sue's
    4. You have to be on at least once every 2 days
    5. You may describe blood and gore, but keep it to a minimum.

Comment

• If I did a Yuri on Ice roleplay who would join?

Comment

• If I made a role play inspired by Sword Art Online, who would join?

Comment

Working...
    X