Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

HOGWARTS // Official RP Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niklaus
    "Pets are nice but their not a must for the school so you dont really have to get one if you dont feel like it." He shrugged and continued to walk beside her. "For the telescope and other stuff we can go to Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment."

Comment

Bridget
      She nodded and shrugged. "I kinda wanted to get an owl so I could easily send letters to my parents, but there are other ways to do that I guess," she said. "And thanks for the help," she added with a smile.

Comment

Niklaus
        "No problem. Always ready to help those in need." He puffed up his chest playfully and then burst laughing. "It gets boring walking around this place on your own. If you want a pet we can scan at some shops. They have lots of owls for sale."

Comment

Bridget
          She chuckled. "Oh well. I can always get one later. I guess I don't really feel like getting one right now," she said with a shrug as she continued walking. "So how do you feel about going to Hogwarts for the first time?" she asked with a smile.

Comment

Mauve nodded. "That would be great, thanks."

Comment

Aric
              He nodded. "N-no problem," he said as he continued walking with her. "What else do you need to get?" he asked.

Comment

Niklaus
                "Excited and a bit worried as well. I've always wanted to study there but now that its happening I guess I'm a little confused on what I really want." He shrugged as the walked along the stone path. "How about you?"

Comment

Bridget
                  She nodded and smiled. "Same. I'm really excited to learn more about magic, but at the same time, I'm kind of nervous because I don't really know what to actually expect," she said, remembering some things that her parents and grandparents told her about the school.

Comment

Nixon
                    He waved to his parents, smiling and saying his final words before he departed. "Come on, let's go Fluffington," he said as the white and gray cat followed behind him. He walked around the area, scanning the shops to find the several last items on his list.

Marge
                    "Finally," she muttered as she walked around the area carrying several bags. She had finally finished getting all the materials she needed and didn't know what to do. Now let's see. Is there anyone I can bother?

ORP: Eek! Looks like I'm a little late lol. Anyone approachable?

Comment

• kitty4322
                      kitty4322 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Brenton is approachable!

Estelle

She turned to face the unfamiliar voice. "Oh." She shifted the weight of her bag to her other shoulder. "Yes, actually. Where does one purchase a Hogwarts uniform, would you know?"

ORP: OMG sorry HaniaLee! I forgot to say I left for school!

Comment

Opal
                      She strutted through the line of shops, pretending to know where she was going. She had no idea where to find any of the things on her list, but she would keep a lookout for the shops, all the while striving to look like she was confident. Though she didn't know if she was succeeding.

ORP: I am new the Harry Potter world, so please correct me if I get anything wrong. Also, Opal is approachable!
                      Last edited by Angel101; 03-20-2017, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Niklaus
                        "Thats true. I guess we can only hope for the best." He stopped when they were in front of Wiseacre's store. "We can get all your other stuff here."

Comment

Bridget
                          She smiled. "Yep. Once again, thanks," she said as she entered the store.

Comment

Rhys
                            "That would be in Madam Malkin's shop. I can show you the way if you want." He shifted his bag to even the weight. "Im pretty much close to finishing my list."

ORP: Its ok.

Comment

ORP: Holy jumping Jesus on a breadstick- school effed me over on this! Anyway, both of mine are approachable!

Kate
                              She sighed as she looked around for the next shop, too shy to ask for help. Part of her wished she'd asked her dad for help with this, but there was no way she was going back to him the second she needed help after their fight. "Cher, do you know?" She muttered to the small brown cat in her arms sarcastically.

Fred
                              He quickly went from shop to shop as fast as he could to get his things- he wanted to get everything boring out of the way quickly so he'd hopefully have a little time to explore some of the more fun shops on Diagon Alley.

Comment

• HaniaLee
                                HaniaLee commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Hahahaha! I wanna see him do that. XD There alot of people approachable right now so you can tag em if ya want.^^
                            Working...
                            X