Heroes and Villians School Official RP Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~ Mateo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

is he taunting me? Why is he turning blue? Mateo offended shoves his spoon in his ice cream and glares at Sam

Comment

• NYX

As the quests arrived I was smiling softly ... I said Hello to everybody who came in ...

I put on music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHSBfGrGNTE and started the fun ...

I took out a packet of cigarettes and said :"Wanna smoke?" waiting for people to join me .
      Last edited by MADEpisodeCretor; 10-01-2017, 09:33 AM. Reason: Sorry I didn't know your age

Comment

• MADEpisodeCretor
        MADEpisodeCretor commented
        Editing a comment
        ORP: Okay I'm a teen and I didn't know that

• Cam Boulder
        Cam Boulder commented
        Editing a comment
        So... I don't know if you read this on the sign up thread but Chloe said all characters are 13 or 12

• MADEpisodeCretor
        Editing a comment
        I 13 and Just so you know ... I know alot of preetens who smoke ...

• ~ Everett ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Nah man I don't so that stu'd." Everett continues to mess withthe music

Comment

• .: Brooklyn :.
      "I-is that a cigarette?!" She gasped. "Oh my gosh.."
      Last edited by TheBluGeek; 10-01-2017, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• MADEpisodeCretor
        Editing a comment
        ORP : Changed pot into cigarettes just so you know and change the word ...

• NYX

I put a cigarette in my mouth and I put out Matt's lighter out of my trousers . After the loud zippo oppening I start the lighter . I nod up and down as if to say yes , while i was getting closer with the zippo lighter . I put the lighter in Brooklyn's hands and after giving a cigarette a blow I say :"Wanna try ? "

MATT

I look at Nyx weirdly ... THAT WAS MY LIGHTER !! SHE TOOK IT !!

I put the hand on Brooklyn's hand , covering the lighter : "Well if she wan't to do it , maybe she should do it with your own lighter." She looks at me "That's my lighter ... After a drunk night I thought I lost it forever ... I know it's mine because of the Chinese letters on it . Specially made . "
      I grab the lighter and take it back .... I look at her while she rolls her eyes and gives Brook another lighter ... A lighter with a skull popping out of the metallic cover. I give her my cigarette because I could feel Nyx thought I overreacted . I say to her "Try it ... Trying cigarettes for the first time is not going to make you an addict ... Only after a few will you start needing it more and more ... If anything you will finally know what it's like to smoke ." I smile at her

Comment

• Christopher barely had time to react to the man who was approaching them, but he finally managed to raise in the air before he got to them. "What do you want?" He asked in the most threatening tone he could as he raised one of his hands and pointed the repulsor right at him.

Sam was about to get another spoonful of his ice cream when he noticed the kid was glaring at him. "Excuse me," he said as he put the spoon down with an aggravated frown. "Is everything alright?" He asked, trying to sound slightly concerned, it wouldn't be wise to mess with the one person who seemed to respect him.

Comment

• ~ Mateo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Why are you turning blue?" Mateo asks aggressively

Comment

• Sam was surprised he was turning blue, that wasn't something that happened too often, and yet it had already happened twice that day. He checked his hands to see how blue he was, and he got even more surprised to see they were not blue. "What do you mean I'm-" Sam stopped himself when he saw his reflection, his lips and the skin around them had began turning blue. "My apologies. I should have warned you," he said with a small chuckle. "I have Jotun ascendance, which means I actually look like this," he continued as he made all the illusions disappear, which left him looking as his Frost Giant version.

Comment

• ~ Mateo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mateo okay. Okay. We must be like twins or something. "You scared me when your turned, I thought I was going crazy."

Comment

• "Oh I can assure you you were not," Sam said as he went back to his human form. "However, I would appreciate it if we kept this between the two of us, there are some people who must not know about who I am," he pleaded, faking a calm tone.

Comment

• .: Brooklyn :.
                  "Smoking is bad for your lungs yknow," she glared as she gave back the lighter and cigarette. "Imma gonna go now," she frowned before leaving.

.: Laurel :.
                  She whipped out her weapons and aimed them at the stalker, ready to strike as they spoke out in a woman's voice with a strange accent. "To see if you fail," the woman replied before aiming to hit Christopher's face with her knife.

Comment

• "Oh crap!" The words automatically fell out of Christopher's mouth as he blew backwards a little and used his right hand to grab the woman's arm. "That seems to be a wrong answer," he commented, trying to appear calm as he used all of the gauntlet's power in order to clench it with all the strength he could.

Comment

• Myst
                      "Christopher? He's my brother's roommate."

Hanna
                      "Okay, I guess your right."

Krystal
                      "I guess that would be uncomfortable for the family. I'll tell him later. But this is so freaking cool!" I squealed.

Comment

• "It is cool," Evelyn said as she felt the invisible weight lift from her chest, allowing her to breathe again. "Do you think whoever was in charge of the dorms knew about this? That would have been interesting."

Comment

• ~ Mateo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

xOf course. I assume its awkward being a blue person at school . . .he he." Mateo stuffs down his ice cream again, then looks around, "I vote we do something mischievous to the heroes."

~ Kirby ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Really? Brilliant. Do you know much about him?"

Comment

Working...
                          X