Heroes and Villians School Official RP Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .: Laurel :.
    She lept forward to aid Christopher before realizing he had it somewhat under control. "Now who are you?"

Stalker
    "Who knows?" She smirked, as if nothing was wrong. "And there is only one wrong answer here," she laughed at Christopher. "I see you are both smarter than I thought originally.." she hissed out.

ORP: I imagine she has Madame Rouge's voice from Teen Titans as well as her accent. She was a good villain

Comment

• ChloeDraws
      ChloeDraws commented
      Editing a comment
      I answered to Eddi

• Sam was glad he didn't have explain anything further to Mateo, and his proposal was quite interesting. "I like the way you think," he said as a smirk formed on his face. "What kind of mischievous thing are we talking about?"

ORP: Oooh I like that!

Still gripping on the woman's arm, Christopher threw Laurel a somewhat sacred look, he would need her help in case anything went wrong with what he was about to do. "You are in no position to avoid our questions," he said as he tried to move as fast as he could, pressing his elbow to the woman's shoulder, as well as his other hand on her abdomen, he used all of his weight to try to get her against the wall.

Comment

• NYX

I run after Brooklyn trying to convince her to stay ...

"Brooklyn you know you don't have to smoke ... All we wanna do is dance and talk ... But smokers like us need to smoke a cigarette or two a day because we're addicted . We know we're destroying ourselves and our lives , our teeth and our lungs . But we simply can't stop . We try to convince ourselves it's good by saying the positive stuff about it in our thoughts when we're deep ... But it will turn into telling it to non smokers to make us feel better about yourself ... You might say he made you smoke but I know he didn't ... He tried to make himself not dead inside ... That's why I'm begging you ... Don't smoke more than one cigarette . One cigarette won't hurt you , it took me 12 to start liking it . For you I suggest at one point in life you try how it is like but then don't continue ... Doesn't have to be now ... And please promise me you'll stay away from cigarettes after the first one . You're a sweet kid I don't want you being dead inside if you're not actually poisoning your body ... which will make you dead outside soon too . You have talent and you have a will to live . Please stay and have fun ... Don't mind Matt he said that and he won't bug you with it again . " With all this talking I didn't notice Matt standing right behind me .

MATTHEW
      "Yeah ... Pretty much" I say meanwhile giving Nyx a scare .
      "Didn't see me there ? I thought so ." I say as she looks at me , relieved .
      I look at Brooklyn ... "What she says is legit ... And I'll stay off you." I smile

Comment

• ~ Mateo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Well, if we find a hero target we could like . . . oh I don't know. Trick them as we pretend to be teachers?"

Comment

• Sam couldn't help but smirk, that would be helpful in order to get information out of others. "I like the way you think," he commented as he looked around, searching a lonely hero child to prank.

Comment

• ~ Mateo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mateo hops up and stand on the chair, "I believe all lonely kids live in the library." Mateo points to the exit, "Shall we?"

ORP : Should we just like make a character or use one of ours?

Comment

• ORP: Mine are kinda busy but maybe we can use one of yours? Or use another character if anyone volunteers?

Even though it bothered Sam that Mateo seemed to have a thing against those who preferred to improve themselves, he agreed. "Let's go," he said as he stood up and began walking towards the exit.

Comment

• .: Brooklyn :.
                "I've got studying to do and training," she shook her head sadly. "I'm sorry but maybe next time. See you guys later. Partying was never my scene anyways," she joked before heading to her dorm.

.: Laurel :.
                She nodded to Christopher and stood ready in case the woman tried to make a get away.

Stranger
                She didn't struggle and let herself get pinned to the wall. "Vat do you mean?" She smirked. "You know, as an adult I should be asking da questions here," she replied coldly putting emphasis on a few words.

Comment

• ORP : Alrighty it's going to be Kass xD (and a random character.)

~ Mateo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mateo walks down the hall with his chest out and a pounce in his step, "This is going to be - oh hell nah." Mateo sees Kass talking to some girl. "I hate that kid, the male one with the shitty ss hair cut. He is so rude."

Comment

• Myst
                    "Not much, but I know how we can get more about him," she said throwing him a mischievous look. "I can turn invisible along worth you invisible! Then we can sneak into his bedroom."
                    ORP: Is it Hanna and Chris who attacked him?

Krystal
                    "Maybe," she said. "I'm going to Mrs. Frost's office tmrw to ask her. U should come too."

Comment

• "Sure," Christopher said under his breath as he reduced the strength he was using a little, still not letting go off the woman. The woman was right about being an adult, but Christopher had learnt that his age didn't dictate his authority. "Too bad I don't play by those rules," he said with a smirk as he looked at her directly in the eyes. "What are you doing here?" He asked once again.

"If that's the case then I think we have just found our victim," Sam said as he looked at the kid Mateo was talking about. He wouldn't normally be Sam's first choice, but it Mateo knew him then the kid should probably have some good powers, good powers that could prove to be useful to Sam on the future. "So," he began as he changed his looks to match the potionology teacher, "let's get started on this, do you have anything we can accuse him of?"

"Sounds like a plan," Evelyn said before looking at the people around him. "Have you already seen our room?" She asked after a pause, "I want to begin decorating my side."

Comment

• .: Eddison :.
                        "Thanks, I don't hear that often," he laughed.

Stranger
                        "To see if you fail," she answered again, rolling her eyes. "Honestly, do you children listen anymore?" She scoffed. "My.. leader vould be sooo disappointed to see dis sniveling mess in front of them."

Comment

• NYX

I looked at her with my eyebrow arching towards my forehead which said I was confused or thinking .
                          "You've got homework and training to do ? Dude you must be a really big nerd because the classes didn't even start yet ... I mean I don't even know what we will be studying on monday , and honestly I shouldn't even care about that because the weekend before the first class of the year is still considered summer ... Chill out we're not partying ... We don't want to be hangover on our classes ... We're just watching a movie ... And a romantic one too ... And we'll smoke next to a open window if it bothers you ... I really like you and I wanna be your friend ... I'm not a trouble maker ... The problem is I was raised as one so It's still hard to let go of the things I was thought forever in just a day ... I know I will end up being a good superhero but it will take a bit longer to completely turn into another person that who I was thought to be . " I look deep into Brooklyn's eyes with my teary sad eyes .

Comment

• ORP: Let's add some darkness to Chris, shall we? *cackles* that's the frailty of genius

"I think he would be more disappointed on you," Christopher said as he made an effort to dissipate the confusion from his mind so he could concentrate on the current situation. "I mean, what would your boss say if he learned that his pretty little minion can't understand a question? The one I just asked is vastly different from the first one, but you couldn't even notice, of course you didn't notice" he cooed before letting out a cold laugh. "You are simply that, a mindless minion. And you don't matter," he said as he applied some pressure to the woman's neck.

Comment

• ~ Kirby ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I love it." Kirby excitily smiles.

ORP : yeah.

~ Mateo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mateo changes into a female student whose poorly dresses, "He made me teach, he made me drink those chemicals in your room!"

Comment

Working...
                              X