No announcement yet.

Heroes and Villians School Official RP Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christopher rolled his eyes at Laurel's nickname for him before blasting a suit that was getting too close for his liking. "You know, at least my nickname does make a little sense," he commented before taking off, trying to blast away those that were out of Laurel's range, diving after them to make sure they were unconscious.

Once they reached the bedroom, Evelyn began unpacking, wasting no time to begin decorating.

ORP: I think we can end this here for the timeskip?

"Young man, I am asking you nicely, do not try to avoid the subject or I will be forced to take this matter to the Principal's desk," Sam bluffed, not giving the kid the pleasure to know that they had indeed gotten caught.

Comment

• ChloeDraws I wanna join the writing electives and I'm confused ... Do we pick one teacher or do we have all of them ... And I didn't find this people in the mentioned and I wanna know who's strict , sarcastic or understanding .

Comment

• TheBluGeek
        TheBluGeek commented
        Editing a comment
        Just choose one elective for each of your characters and send it to her via PM. Ignore everything else as this is the Faceclaims for MOH and she just wants you to look at the Elective slides

• ChloeDraws
        ChloeDraws commented
        Editing a comment
        Please go to the HAVS Faceclaim and there will be a slide w/ the list of electives.

• .: Eddison :.
      He zooms to Hanna and whispers "Is he an intruder?" before zipping back to his hiding spot.

.: Laurel :.
      "How so-" She asked before getting cut of as someone sliced her hand with a knife and she whipped around. She had gotten careless and distracted. Using her uncut hand she punched them in the nose before taking him down with a kick to the temple.

Comment

• Christopher was amazed at the girl's fighting skills, but he didn't let that amazement distract him for that long. After making sure the ones that were the farthest from them were knocked out, he flew back to Laurel's side. "How are you holding up?" He asked as he blasted another one of the suits.

Comment

• Hanna
          I shrug at him trying to make no sound. The boy grabbed a file and left. The file was labeled:
          Students

Comment

• ORP:
            Time Skip Warning 2/2
            Final Warning!
            The time skip will apply in a max of 36 hours.
            Please end your convos in a max of 12 hrs.
            Here is the link for the electives and which ones have who:
            https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...iHIpzeqljMWS-o
            Please PM with this info.
            Blu ur good.
            Final warning!
            PM me for story line additions
            ~ChloeDraws

Comment

• LHT FallenAngelNight13 MADEpisodeCretor Cam Boulder Fate

Comment

• ~ Kass ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Uh well - you'll never catch me alive!" Kass makes a run for it, and jumps out a window.

~ Mateo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What?" Mateo looks at Sam, "I. . . . what?"

Comment

• Myst
                  "Yeah, you're right, I'll meet you here when we have time, and well do it then!"
                  I walk away looking at my hands.

Derek
                  "Sorry, but I should get going, bye!"

Comment

• ORP : "Writing class please I wanna join Merlin plz."

Comment

• TheBluGeek
                      TheBluGeek commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ORP: Uh.. Merlin isn't in this RP. The electives will have hero or villain teachers probably.

• MADEpisodeCretor
                      MADEpisodeCretor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Then why is he on the list?

• Cam Boulder
                      Cam Boulder commented
                      Editing a comment
                      She is on the list because that presentation is from an old RP (Mount Olympus High) and she was a character in that RP

• .: Laurel :.
                    "Fine, I'm fine," she answered, before glancing at the wound. Oh no. I recognize that kind of wound. She thought before turning to Christopher. "Watch out," she warned before throwing her dagger at the attacker running towards them, hitting him in his shoulder blade.

.: Eddison :.
                    He glanced at Hanna worriedly and after the stranger spoke. "Did he just grab the student file?"
                    Last edited by TheBluGeek; 10-06-2017, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• Sam could only stare at the window that kid had jumped off with a slightly gaping mouth before looking at Mateo. "Does he do that often?" He asked, wondering if that meant they would abandon their plan, he had to admit that, even though having an acquaintance seemed like a good idea, he was getting bored.

Christopher ducked at Laurel's command, and took advantage of his position on the ground to shoot at some attacker's feet, trying to make them trip. Once he stood up again, he noticed the number of suits had reduced drastically. "We're almost done Li-" he stopped himself as he saw the girl was bleeding. He made an effort to get as close to her as he could before whispering. "We can always flee, you know?" to her. He didn't particularly like that idea, but he knew the girl's skills were necessary to him.

Comment

• ~ Mateo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Next time?" Mateo lowers his eyes, "we get him."

Comment

• "Deal," Sam said as he went back to his usual form. "But you have to promise me we will get something out of this," he warned Mateo before leaving to go to his room.

ORP: Sorry for the ditch but I think we should get ready for the time skip

Comment

• .: Laurel :.
                          "Its just an annoying cut," she shook her head. "Let's keep fighting," she smirked before turning to one enemy and going to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                          X