Heroes and Villians School Official RP Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayla
    "Wait, you have had training for sleep?! Or did I misunderstand you?
    Let's hurry and go to the lunch room, did you change yet?
    Can I use the bathroom? She said as she knew that she was
    a big chatterbox, but she could tell that she was no telling
    something to her.

Tyler
    After he came out of the bathroom with wet hair and in clean clothes,
    he walked over to his bed and sat down. "Kass, come on we have get
    down to the lunchroom!" he said as he grabbed his jacket and said,
    "I'll meet you down at the lunchroom." when he walked out the door.

Comment

• Krystal
      "I'm sorry."

Comment

• ORP : Okay I am back. Whose approachable and I am assuming it's before class right now.

Comment

• Cam Boulder
          Cam Boulder commented
          Editing a comment
          Chris is approachable

• "I'm very sorry for your loss," Evelyn whispered as she looked down at the floor, she knew how hard it was not to have one of your parents while growing up. "I can't even begin to understand how your father has coped, but it's obvious he's a very good man for having raised someone like you, and he doesn't deserve this at all," she began rambling but stopped herself. Walking towards Brooklyn she put a hand on her shoulder, trying to be reassuring. "But you are lucky to have a man like him in your life," instead of having someone like my mother, "and now you have us as well, you can count on us for whatever you need, right, Krys?"

Sam smirked, apparently it was very obvious he was a prince and he liked that. "I do believe that I have to act as if I already have what I want, so it is pleasing to see people can recognise my efforts in becoming what I should be," he said with a polite nod, not taking his eyes away from the boy. "Now, you should show me how you are , don't you agree?"

"Don't you see my clothes?" Oyarsa asked with a small laugh. "Yes, I am ready to go out, and I did train myself for sleep. I have found self regulating can be very important through life," she said as she gave the girl a polite smile.

"If you want I can wait until you are ready so we can go grab our breakfast."

Comment

• Krystal
          "Of course," I replied. I knew how it felt growing up without a mother too.

Comment

• .: Brooklyn :.
            "Thanks guys," she sniffed, wiping a tear from her eyes. "I guess I have found my sisters already. See you guys are making me tear up!" She smiled. "I'm glad I got such good roommates!"

.: Eddison :.
            "How I am?" He frowned. "You'll just have to see for yourself once we become good friends," he smirked. "I can't just tell you yknow you have to figure it out yourself."

Comment

• Krystal
              "Me too," I said thankfully. "Now, we've got to get to breakfast. First come first serve!"
              I hopped onto my feet and slipped my shoes on. I applied some lip gloss before heading out. I had another mission: to thank Ms. Frost about my roommates AND write a letter to dad about a SECRET SISTER!

Comment

• ~ Kass ~ ~ ~ ~

Kass running from something, runs up to a boy and hands him a suitcase, "You know what to do."

ORP : Chris Cam Boulder

Comment

• "You guys are the best roomies I could ever ask for," Evelyn said, embracing Brooklyn in a hug. "I really feel like I can trust you guys, it's so nice knowing I have you!" She said before noticing Krystal had already gone outside. "We should join her, my stomach is already asking me for some of the delicious food they serve here," she said before letting go of Brooklyn.

Sam raised his eyebrow as he heard the boy talk, he had easier ways to figure out how people were, but he didn't consider it would be wise to use them in a kid with super speed who had no reasons to trust him. "Then I guess I shall wait," he said, "I am not one to back down from a challenge and you previous sentence sounded like one. You will see me win."

Comment

• For once in his lifetime, Christopher actually wanted to admit he didn't really know what to do. The confusion and sleepiness didn't really help to his current situation. "What?" he barely managed to blurt out before the boy got out of his field of vision. Trying to decide what to do, he flew where the boy had gone to and after a while he managed to to grab him by the shoulder. "What the hell, dude?"

Comment

• MADEpisodeCretor
                      MADEpisodeCretor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Congratulations ... I just realized this is reply #1 000

• Cam Boulder
                      Cam Boulder commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Shh don't increase Chris' ego hahaha

• Comment

• ~ Kass ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I'll assume that you don't know what to do? Shameful."

Comment

• .: Brooklyn :.
                        "My stomach is asking me for some food too," she laughed before heading towards the cafeteria. "Oooh! The menu does not fail me!" She gasped before choosing the fresh fruit salad and water.

.: Eddison :.
                        "Can't wait to see that," he smiled. "I'm sure there'll be some extravagant parade and festival with a feast when you win. Don't worry I'll leave some of the food behind for everyone to eat," he snickered.

Comment

• Krystal
                          I was pretty satisfied by the smell of the food. I had gotten Oatmeal and a Green smoothie.mmmm... it tasted delectable.
                          "The foods really good," I say as the three of us walk to an empty table.

ORP: anyone is allowed to join their table and talk with them

Comment

• TYLER
                            "Umm, excuse me chef can I have a eggs and sausage dish with the soup?
                            I mean not to be greedy, but my mom wants me to be a good strong lad. And one
                            smoothie, flavor tropical. That will be it for me."

Kayla

"Okay, well that was a surprise, and I am ready...,"
                            she said as she slipped into her sneakers and headed toward the door.
                            In the cafeteria, she takes a good look at the menu. Asking the chef," Does
                            any of the food here have any nuts, including peanuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, pecans,
                            or any other nut you can think of? Can I have a slice of sourdough toasted with butter if you have some.
                            And can I have a cup or glass of milk?"
                            Last edited by SydneyC2007; 10-09-2017, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X