No announcement yet.

Heroes and Villians School Official RP Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “I am indeed,” Sam responded, not hiding the pride he felt when it came to his ascendancy. “It’s good to find someone who is knowledgeable in the subject, most people in here can’t afford to believe Yggdrasil and the Nine Realms exist,” he explained.

Comment

• .: Eddison :.
      "Well, my dad has messed with time before and created time remnants and alternate dimensions whatnot so I think other realms is pretty easy for me to get used to," he chuckled.

Comment

• Krystal
        "Greetings Kayla," she greets the girl as she takes another bite of her breakfast. "I'm Krystal Bat, nice to meet you."

Comment

• Superman
          "Christopher, do not act like there is nothing wrong. You've clearly done bad of the bad, and you don't seem sorry! Do you remember last night?" he asks urgently being impatient at the same time. Superman was confused, but frustrated at students who acted like they didn't do anything when they did.

Comment

• "Time travel?" Sam asked, that was an interesting ability. "Do you know how it works? I have always held a special interest towards the fourth dimension," he explained and, for once, he wasn't lying. Time travel could serve him with his glorious purpose

Now, that was strange, Christopher hadn't gotten out of his room the past night, so the only things he could have done were having his light on, putting music too loud or simply staying awake all night. However, he decided to toy with the headmaster a little. "I'm sorry, Clark," he said as he put his elbow on Superman's table and rested his head on his hand. "But you will have to be a little more specific, I am not quite sure what you are talking about," he explained before giving him a perfect smile.

ORP: I hope this is insufferable enough

Comment

• Superman
              Superman took a deep breath and then sighed.
              "Yesterday, you injured the woman at the front desk
              severely, she was raced to the hospital, but you managed to escape the consequences. Or you thought. Ring a bell?" he asked questioned.

Comment

• "Not really," Christopher said, as he pinched his lower lip, still smiling. "You see, I have no interest in injuring anyone for the sole purpose of injuring them," he explained in a slightly challenging tone. How dare he accuse him of something like this? It made no sense at all

Comment

• Superman
                  "Well then, how do you explain this footage?" he asks sternly getting kinda ticked off. "Child, did you not think we would have security and this school?"
                  Superman turned his laptop around after punching in several numbers on his laptop. A video showed Chris using a huge blaster ray gun to shoot the poor woman behind the reception desk. However, everything else was at perfect state, only humans or living things were injured. The plant next to the woman had blown up as well, but the desk, pencils, paper, and camera were all at perfect state.
                  "And I know you are capable of creating mass weapons like this Chris with your intellectual skills."

Comment

• "Of course I am capable," Christopher scoffed. "But I prefer to put my intellect in use for more... productive stuff. I mean, that woman probably had nothing she could give me, and I am smart enough to know that doing something like that won't get me anything," he said as he lifted his chin in an attempt to make eye contact with the headmaster. "And as if that wasn't enough, I had better things to do back in my room last night, you can ask my roommates, I bet they would be more than pleased to tell you what I have been doing there," he said, knowing that his roommates probably hated how he pretended the room was just for himself.

Comment

"I don't know the details but.. it's best not to get involved with time travel," he shivered, suddenly taking a grim tone. "It's bad for everyone."

Comment

• Superman
                        "The woman may have not had anything, but she was the guard of the teacher's lounge that night. She was the only one in there. The students' file was taken, and according to this video, it proves that you've taken it," he explained as he punched in a new video for Chris to observe. It showed him stealing the Student File.
                        "We will search your room, ask your roommates as well."

Comment

• "Thank you for believing me," Christopher said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "But... What would I even do with the student file?" he asked, not being able to hold back a laugh. "Look, no offence but I have no interest in the people here, there is no reason for me to want to know more about them. I know that they are annoying, that is enough for me," he said. "Plus if I actually wanted to do something illegal I would obviously hack the system and turn off the cameras before I did something like this," he continued, focused on proving hi innocence.

"What kind of things happen?" Sam asked as his voice lowered to the point where it was almost a whisper, a confused whisper at that. "I mean, if changing things in the timeline creates alternate universes, wouldn't the things from the old timeline stay there?"

Comment

"It's complicated but I know one thing for sure. You'll regret it for a long time," he frowned. "People who were supposed to live could be dead, the dead could be living again, and.. some could never have even existed. And no matter how hard you try and fix things it'll never be the same."

Comment

• "So a small change can cause a great wave, interesting," Sam said as he meditated about what uses it could have. Apparently being able to travel through time was only a good thing if you could also see the future outcomes. "Well, I shall give you credit for knowing about such an interesting topic," he commented. "That may just be proof of the power of knowing."

Comment

• Superman
                                Superman chuckled at his
                                inconvenience. I would rather have a parent teacher conference with Hulk than talk with Christopher.
                                "There is a reason behind most actions, and I am most likely not responsible for it. How would I know if you are working for someone else?" Superman asks. "Not only that, on the first day of school, I heard you talking to Harley's daughter about not wanting Iron Man's legacy, or something like that."
                                Superman was quite proud of his explanation.
                                "This could be an excuse that you want me to believe," he mentioned.
                                "I want to believe you Chris, but the evidence is restricting me from believing you," he explained.

Comment

Working...
                                X