Heroes and Villians School Official RP Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYX
    Finally getting at the top of the row I ordered my food... "Pancakes and a frizzy drink."

Comment

• .: Eddison :.
      "Knowledge is real power after all. But it's the most dangerous one sometimes," he shrugged. Time travel messed up the original timeline. Now it's all gone...

Comment

• ORP: yaaay I got some free time ~ I'll write Solfrid and Laith's scenes, making them approachable-ish in a bit

Comment

• NYX

I take my trey and look around where could I sit and who can I sit with .
          (ORP approachabled )

Comment

• ChloeDraws
            ChloeDraws commented
            Editing a comment
            Myst is being a loner at the tables

• "If I wanted to be a villain I'd definitely do a better job that them," Christopher said as he motioned towards the monitor. "And I only serve myself, no one else," he continued, reclining on his chair once again. "So I don't really have any reasons to do that, but I don't have anything to hide either so you are welcome to check my stuff. After you have proven my innocence then I can always help you tracking that person down," he offered, if he had access to the vigilance system he would be practically untouchable.

"And that is exactly why people fear it," Sam said with a small nod. "You have to be very wise to use it," he continued as a small smile formed in his lips, this kind wasn't so bad after all.

Comment

"Or very stupid and reckless," he grumbled. "It's never worth it. My dad did it and he messed up.. a lot of things. He had an original timeline that he can never get back to because it's... nonexistent basically. He said it's like everyone will change but stay the same, small things are different, and people are gone or they are dead."

Comment

• Sam began thinking about how hard it would be to live knowing that you had a life that you could never go back to, and that was enough to scare him. He already knew there were multiple universes, but the fact that you could leave your original universe and never come back... it wasn't pleasant at all. "I am very sorry this has happened to your father," he said.

Comment

• .: Edison :.
                "Its alright.. I mean he still had his happy ending," he smiled sadly. "Just different than the original ending."

Comment

• "That's good," Sam commented, slightly absorbed by his thoughts, was it possible to have a happy ending even if it didn't go along with the original plan? That seemed strange, had he resigned from what he originally wanted? That didn't seem so much like happiness, but Sam wouldn't mention that. "A happy ending," he whispered. "Yeah, that's good."

Comment

"Happy endings don't come by often yknow," he shrugged. "He was lucky to get one. I hope I get one.."

Comment

• Superman
                      "If you insist, you are excused," he said as Superman lead Chris to the door. "Have a nice morning."

Comment

• "How do you plan getting one?" Sam asked, if the boy wanted one then he might as well have a plan, right? Right after he asked the question a terrible feeling set in the pit of his stomach, he had always known it was a possibility, but this conversation seemed to make it more real to him. What if he followed his plan perfectly and he still didn't get his happy ending?

"Thanks, Clark," Christopher said as he practically jumped out of his chair, his body was eager to get breakfast and have some energy to store. "I really need some more sleep," he said to himself with a tired chuckle as he took a tray, asking the ladies for the egg and bacon dish as well as some pancakes.

Comment

• Chef Veronica
                          Veronica smiled a warm smile and dropped a bacon and egg dish on his tray.
                          "Enjoy! I hope you have a sunny day, like these sunny side up eggs!~~~" she said getting some pancakes. "Pancakes for you young man."
                          She leaned forward and placed a dish of pancakes.
                          "Enjoy that too!"
                          "NEXT!!!!!!"

Comment

• NYX
                            Finally I see Myst sitting alone at her table looking all sad (at least I thought she looked sad)
                            I thought to myself this was perfect place to sit since I already know her and I don't hate her .

I waved at her and smiled before going up to her table .

"Excuse me but , can I sit with you ?" I asked her

(join ChloeDraws if you want to)

Comment

• Jonathan

Jonathan furrows his eyebrows in confusion, not recognizing the strange boy infront of him."Uhm Hi?"Jonathan replied unsure while carefully observing the boy.
                              Hoping that a second look would refresh his memory, but nothing seems to come to mind.
                              "I-I-i'm sorry, but who are you exactly?" he asks the boy curiously

ChloeDraws

Comment

Working...
                              X