X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mostly just taking care of my sisters." TJ laughed. "What about you?"

Comment

• Lan
      She sighed. "I was in the system for as long as I could remember... I was abandoned as they say," she said.

Comment

• "Oh. I'm sorry." TJ said, as they kept walking. "How far away is this library anyway?" He asked.

Comment

• ~ Sully ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sully sighs, then looks back at the entrance, "Let's come back later, maybe they will be less shy? I think the other monster has been defeated at this point, and I need to do that quest for a freaking book before everyone dies."

Comment

• Lydia nodded. "Good idea." She said, following Sully out of the building. "So you think they'll be some other pointless quest after you retrieve the book?" She asked.

Comment

• ~ Sully ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"If we even survive." Sully agrees with her, "They will just keep us cooped up in here . . . for like, ever."

Comment

• "That. Sounds. Awful." Lydia said. The idea of staying in this place sent chills down her spine. Then again, with her new powers and enough time, maybe she could learn to survive in such an awfulnplace. "I just hope we all get to the library soon." She said tiredly.

Comment

• ~ Sully ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When they arrive at the library, Sully takes a deep breath and looks at Lydia, "I . . . I should probably just do this asap before everyone gets killed for me failing."

Comment

• "Yeah." Lydia agreed. "But, what about Abilene Rey?" She asked.

@Catarla

Comment

• Lan
                      "It should be over there," she pointed at what seemed to be a library.

Comment

• ORP : Cat has left the forums for awhile

~ Sully ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I don't think she made it." Sully replies

ORP : to everyone which is like me silly and lan sense the other co - owners went MIA / vacation i'm the only co - owner left imma just assume there's no monster in the library, as I am quite sure there isn't. And I guess Lydia can do in too because the main idea was to mix up the talking while people went inside, buuuttt everyone vanished sooo . . . *shrugs*

Comment

• Lydia nods sadly. "Well, then. Let's go get ourselves a book!" She said, a bit too enthusiastically.

--

TJ nodded. "I sure hope that's a library." He said.

Comment

• ~ Sully ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Let's go die getting a children's book!" Sully says sarcastically as he climbs inside

ORP : on a side note is it your turn on Galileo? or mine

Comment

• ORP: yeah so what's gonna happen now

Comment

• FallenAngelNight13
                            FallenAngelNight13 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The original plan was to have quests (that two people do) That are ridiculous, as the others mingle and try to escape, and at every quest there's a monster or a trap of some sort. The end game was to escape so there can be a second . . . sooo modifying it . . . because like the lack of people, Lydia and Sully will enter the Library, after there quest is completed . . . maybe we can fight another monster at the next quest?

• ORP: So... what did I mis?

Comment

• FallenAngelNight13
                            Editing a comment
                            SOOO All like the co - owners like vanished (Cam your one too so like wb) except the two of us (now) and so . . . anarchy post?

• Cam Boulder
                            Cam Boulder commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I'm probably the worst co-owner ever! 😂

• FallenAngelNight13
                            Editing a comment
                            Not even xD
                        Working...
                        X