Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Galileo School of Magic ~ OFFICIAL ROLE PLAY ~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .: Luther :.
    “Don’t worry about that,” he shrugged. “Though your attempts to nickname me are embarrassing.”

Comment

• >>Haley<<
      "Im sure you got all the info you need. Now you're going to stay in my dorm and write a nice little rough draft of your story, while I go grab your recorder that you left in the cafeteria. Have fun!" I walk out of my dorm, do a little lock spell on the door, and stalk to the cafeteria. I march over to the table, find the recorder, and start to walk back.

Comment

• ~ Robin ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Really? How embarrassing my boogalo?" Robin teases

~ Suzy - Sue ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Suzy - Sue chases after Haley, but once she is locked in, starts to slam the door. "YOU WILL REGRET THIS!"Suzy - Sue continues to slam the door, until she gives into logic, and uses a levitation spell to escape through the window.

Comment

• >>Haley<<
          I return to the room, see the open window and smile. "I knew just how to make Suzy- Sue come back."Well, I guess she's gone, so she'll never know if I break this recording full of gossip in half," I said loudly.

Comment

• Adrien Shade

I freeze when he starts reading. How could Suzy - Sue have seen? When he hands me the paper, I resist the urge to crumble it up and throw it away, but I know it wouldn't prevent anyone from reading the paper. How could I not have known earlier? I was clueless to everything. I run a hand through my hair, frustrated as I turn back to the boy, leaning my head on my hand. What was I going to do now...? I thought miserably. I close my eyes for a few seconds, the reopen them. "How popular are these papers?" I ask, gesturing towards the paper on left on the table, hoping that these papers weren't that popular, therefore not a lot of people would have seen this column.

Comment

• ~ Suzy - Sue ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Suzy - Sue rushes back to the seen, disappointed when there is no recorder. She assures herself that her word is value enough. . . but in an accusation this big she'd nees proof. Suzy - Sue wips out here phone, This is war Haley.

~
              Tiz ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Alot - but but!" He pauses to add some suspense, "I dont think people will care about your gossip to much. I mean, she posts new stuff all the time."

Comment

• >>Haley<<
                I wander around the school, worried and looking for Suzy-Sue. That zombie knew what she looked like and could kill her.

ORP: approachable

Comment

• Tiara
                  I was getting to know Drake pretty well, so I might as well get to know his sister, Haley.
                  Thanks to my great luck, I ran just into her!
                  "Hey Haley!" I greeted.
                  Kittenlove

Comment

• >>Haley<<
                    "Sup," I said, distracted. "Hey, have you seen Drake?"
                    ChloeDraws

Comment

• TIMESKIP
                      warning 2 / 3

Comment

• Tiara
                        I've been seeing Drake Haley.
                        "Uh yeah, around school," I replied.
                        Kittenlove

Comment

• >>Haley<<
                          "Ok, I'll find him in a bit," I say. Then I look directly at her." Sorry for being so distracted, umm can I tell you something?" I ask.
                          ChloeDraws

Comment

• .: Luther :.
                            “I-might-die-of-embarrassment embarrassing,” he grumbled as he blushed hard, trying to will it to disappear.

Comment

• Adrien Shade

I narrowed my eyebrows at the boy, tilting my head to study him. "So if people don't care about my gossip much," I paused, "why do you?" I asked, prodding. Was there any specific reason?

Comment

• ~ Tiz ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"its a distraction. I am a dracomancer, and as you might of guesses, i get alot of hate." Tiz then frowns, "makes me seem kind of shallow. Sorry."

Comment

Working...
                                X