Galileo School of Magic ~ OFFICIAL ROLE PLAY ~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oliver

His eyes bulged. He was shocked that they were seeing the old headmistress here. He didn't know what to say to her. There was so much he wanted to say but he couldn't get the words to come out of his mouth.

FallenAngelNight13 SillyCupcake22233

Comment

• IFEMELU

"Which time?" Ifemelu laughs, "But this time, I assure you, I am totally dead. Go on, and ask questions that burn at the tips of your tongues. I don't have all day, actually. I do, you don't. It's almost night time."

Comment

• Tara was surprised. Almost night? Already? She looked at the Headmaster questions flowing through her mind. “Why-How-Who?” Is all she could get out at. “Do you know who killed you? And why?” She asked, her voice slightly more calm.

Comment

• IFEMELU

"I think you already know the answer to who killed me." Ifemelu touches the wall, and an illusion shows her office, her alive self finishes up some paperwork before sending out the acceptance letters. Aristotle walks in, and smiles.

ARISTOTLE (PAST) : "Ifemelu, you look great."
          IFEMELU (PAST) : "Did you really come all this way just to say that?" Ifemelu turns around and chuckles at him, "The Talons sent you didn't they?"
          ARISTOTLE (PAST) : At first , no reply. The guilt had build to much up in his heart. Ifemelu, was his friend sense they attended Galileo.
          IFEMELU (PAST) : "GO BACK TO YOUR F***ING TALONS AND LET THEM KNOW THIS SCHOOL ISN'T FOR SALE!"
          ARISTOTLE (PAST) : Aristotle plunges a knife into her stomach, fatally wounding her.
          IFEMELU (PAST) : "You really think that would kill me?" She chuckles, "I planned ahead, and used the Necklace of Petrichor to protect my life."
          ARISTOTLE (PAST) : Aristotle takes the knife out of her, "I also, planned ahead." Using a dark magic spell, Aristotle traps Ifemelu in the ghost realm below the school.

The illusion fades, and Ifemelu sighs, "A few students smashed the necklace, and I was able to die not bound to the ghost realm. Do you believe in destiny?" She asks the students.

~ Alania ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Alania takes all the information in, then mutters the word yes, Alania did believe in Destiny.

IFEMELU

Ifemelu smiles at the response, "I believe in destiny as well, and my destiny is still not complete. I cannot move on unless I can protect this school, which I failed when Aristotle killed me. Students, do not blame Aristotle for his harsh actions, he killed me because the Talons plan to build an army, with you all as part of it."

Comment

• Tara watched the Illusion in awe, unsure what to think. Even if Artistole killed her... It was also the Talons... “Is that why we were all accepted even if we didn’t apply? They wanted us to join them?” She asked, the puzzle pieces slowly coming together in her head.

Comment

• IFEMELU

"Join them, as if." Ifemelu chuckles, "None of you are strong enough to join their ranks. All of the first years at this school were chosen. Chosen to be soldiers for the Talons, you may not realize it yet but you are practically brainwashed at this point with the desire to get stronger. I don't know why they want an army, they are strong enough themselves to destroy much of the world."

Comment

• Oliver

He was thinking about the Talons and how Aristotle killed Ifemelu. He felt sick. "Brainwashed?" he asked, feeling a sinking feeling. He now wanted to leave the school. He felt lightheaded, like he knew he was in grave danger but didn't know what to do about it.

Comment

• IFEMELU

"And those who ask to many questions, often get hunted down and killed. Its happened to a few already." Ifemelu pauses to see if they had any other questions.

Comment

• ~ Alania ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I think I am going to pretend like none of this ever happened - buh bye ghost!" Alania runs off to her room.

Comment

• Tara looks back as Alania rushes off then turns to Ifemelu. She was going to say something before a tired yawn escapes her lips. Suddenly what she was going to say didn’t seem all that important. She mentally decides she is going to bed. “We’ll fix this.” She promises unsure what she is promising exactly to fix, and runs off.

ORP: Sorry I’ve taken so long! I’ve been a little bit busy.

Comment

• TIMESKIP

It's Mid - January, the break ended and everyone is back at school. Classes just ended for the day, and everything seems to be 'normal'. Well, normal as they could be. Someone (*cough cough Prime Suspect Suzy - Sue cough cough*) leaked about Headmaster Aristotle running the school. Furious parents ordered Aristotle be removed, in reaction the mancers and manceresses who run the country, are now holding a vote for the next Headmaster. Lots of public attention around, lots of camera filmers following teachers and students around. Grant Rylan (Oliver's Dad) is one of the people running, and he spends his time around the school making 'good' with the students. There is also Fallen, who is also running. Aristotle is of course, trying to get this election shut down and has been avoiding the camera crews.

Students get to vote on the new Headmaster

Erkia , AwesomeAnon , SillyCupcake22233 , Kittenlove , Mia the Duckling , TheBluGeek , Once Upon A Time

Comment

• ~ Suzy - Sue ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Suzy - Sue looks at her phone while sitting in the senior - cafe. They had finally, well more of gave up, trying to keep her out. Michi hadn't texted her several days now. Usually Michi kept her updated at least twice a day. Sometimes every hour, but no reply for a day seemed odd - now no reply for a week had really gotten her worried. Enough, where she actually ran out of gossip to post about, two days. Two days the world had to suffer without her knowledge of the schools secret. Maybe, it had something to do with the new headmaster election. . .

ORP : Only approachable by Cassandra

Comment

• Cassandra Shade

As soon as I walk out of class, I franticly fumble for my phone. It had taken everything in me to resist the urge to check my phone during class. There was a rumor bring spread about Aristotle, and I couldn't wait to find out if it was true or not. I glance down at my phone. Judging from the many texts from Adrien and the chatter of students filling the halls, this was true. I grin mischievously, laughing slightly as I avoid being bumped by the passing students and the camera crew. I shake my head, this news was just what I needed. Suzy- Sue must have done this. Well, Aristotle isn't going to last long now, is he? My gaze landing on the pictures and names of the other two candidates for headmaster, my eyes narrow slightly. I wasn't too familiar with either of them, and I had no idea if they were even worse than Aristotle, but hopefully better. I cross my arms, my eyes landing on the camera crews when an idea strikes. The only way I could make sure Aristotle wasn't headmaster again... A smile dancing on my lips, I remember the video record of the conversation days back. Perfect. I stand on my toes, trying to find Suzy- Sue over the crowd of students. I purse my lips. Where could she be? Heading into the senior cafe, my eyes light up as I spot her. Pushing students aside, I hurriedly walk over to her.

---

Adrien Shade

My eyes pierce the crowd as I walk out of the classroom, keeping attention to every moment and action. I cast my gaze downwards, not wanting to draw attention to myself. Immediately as I had heard the news with Aristotle, I had texted Cass about it. She had told me about her 'investigation' about The Talons a couple of days ago, and now I was even more determined to find out the truth about them. I look up sharply as a thought occurs. I prided myself in keeping knowledge about everyone, but I had not heard much of Grant Rylan or 'Fallen' before. What were their motives? Were they genuinely wanting the best for the students here or did they have a darker motive in mind? I stop in the middle of the halls, turning around sharply as I headed the other way to try to find out and meet Grant Rylan himself.

ORP: I'm not sure if Grant Rylan is approachable, tell me if he isn't, but it'd help if he was. XD
                            If Grant Rylan isn't approachable, then Adrien is free to be approached!

Comment

• ~ Suzy - Sue ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Suzy - Sue doesn't look up at Cassandra when she walks up. She just continues to toss her phone in between her fingers. "How can I help you?" Her voice dull, and lack of interest. "Did you loose your fake ass hair dye or want to know what your dear brother Adrien ---." She looks up at her.

Grant Rylan

Grant Rylan finished up an autograph, and a selfie with a few students. Grant walks up to a student, that was clearly here to see him, "Hi, Grant Rylan it's a pleasure." Grant firmly shakes Adrien's hand.

Once Upon A Time

Comment

• Cassandra Shade

I cross my arm, clenching my jaw. She wasn't worth fighting or arguing with, I had better things to do in my time, and besides, I could always insult her back later after she helped me. For now though, as tempting as it was, I couldn't risk ruining this chance. "It's great to see you too, Suzy- Sue." If it wasn't that I needed information from her... Even though I knew I wasn't welcome, I sit down next to her. "I have a video recording, that if it gets out, Aristotle's reputation might be damaged." I take out my phone, waving it. "I want your help to get this recording out there-" Can't help to feed her some compliments too. Keeping myself from making a sarcastic reply, I continue, "Because you're a person with a strong following and influence, you've done this type of thing before."

---

Adrien Shade

As I stand there, studying him, I gather a first impression already. He was obviously very popular, and definitely going out of his way to earn student's votes. The suspicious voice in my mind speaks again: Why? Why go out of his way to do this? What did he know? When he finally finishes with autographs and selfies, he walks up to me. I grip his hand and shake with equal strength, never breaking eye contact. "Adrien Shade." I nod curtly. "I have a few questions I'd like to ask about you and your decision for running for headmaster, before I vote. Do you have any time to answer them currently?" I ask, my voice clipped.

Comment

Working...
                                X