The Royal Wedding [RP] OFFICIAL THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~ Girl ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"But I have to see you, look!" she shows him something, "You know I wouldn't see you if it wasn't urgent."

~ Pinto ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"We can talk about this later." Pinto whispers, "We can meet up later at . . . midnight where we usually do." Pinto takes her hands and clasps them, "Be safe." Pinto turns around and heads back the way he came

ORP : tick tick run or be found >: D

Comment

• Marina

She heard footsteps and her eyes widened. With no warning at all, she grabbed Mariana's hand and pulled her along. Oh my goodness, what if he catches us?!

ORP: I kinda figure Marina is p slow but we'll see > : )
      Last edited by PechaBerry; 08-20-2017, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Mariana
        She kept looking back and ran with Marina.

PechaBerry FallenAngelNight13

Comment

• ~ Pinto ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pinto sees a shadow of two people running off, and he chases them, but runs into an advisor.

~ Adv ~ ~ ~

"Sir, the guests are looking for you in the hall. You must stop disappearing like this." The Advisor takes the king back to the hall as the king looks back unsure of who saw him, and how much they heard.

Comment

• Mariana
            "I think he saw us, but something stopped him.." she said.

PechaBerry FallenAngelNight13

Comment

• Marina

"Well, thank goodness," she sighed, releasing Mariana's hand and bending over to catch her breath.

Ellaaaxp FallenAngelNight13

Comment

• ~ Pinto ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pinto whispers to a guard to see if anyone is roaming the halls, and he thought he saw something. The guard nods and walks toward the hall where the girls are at. Pinto smiles at his guests, and apologies for leaving

ORP : approachable

Comment

• Mariana
                  She sees a guard coming and she walks down the hall faster, and discretely whispers to Marina, "there's a guard behind us."

PechaBerry

Comment

Working...
                  X