Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Lightfold High ~ OFFICIAL THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sara James

I frown. "Ugly? No, no," I try to sooth her, continuing to talk. "You aren't ugly. You're pretty in your own way." I smile at her, hoping to lift up her spirits. "Is that the only thing that's made you so shaken up?" I ask her, worried if there was more. I hand her napkins for her tears. Leaning forwards, I look at Krysta. "Hey if there's anything else, just tell me. I won't judge." I wait expectantly.

Comment

• Josephine

Josephine looks around the schools cafetaria until she finds a place to sit.

Comment

• Lilliana

"Good idea. Let's not get caught up in this." I turn around and head for the school exit instead.

Alex

Somebody sits down next to me and puts his feet on the table. I blink at him. "Do you see how close you are to putting your shoes in my lunch?" I had worked super hard to cover it from the falling blood, too. Darn it.

FallenAngelNight13 ChloeDraws

Comment

• ARYN

Aryn walks around the school, and takes a seat in the cafeteria next to a girl, flaunting her necklace. "May I sit here?"

ORP : Josephine LHT

Comment

• ~ Krysta ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Of course there is something else, but i can't talk ab - about it." Krysta sobs, and wipes her tears as she sniffles, "An - and you are pretty - and I - i am ugly. Ev - everyone - knows it."

~ Pete ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Really? I was not aware?" Pete puts his feet down on the ground, then after a minute puts them back on the table, "They are way more comfy up here, you should try it."

Comment

• ADRIEN
              "What confes- oh the confession!" He said. "Amazingly, we'll probably be engaged soon." He bluffed. "But uhhh my friend Bellona fell over and she's kinda really hurt so can you call the nurse or the hospital or something?"

Comment

• PRINCIPAL

Seriously? "Of course." He dials 911, "Yes. We need an ambulance to the announcement room." He sighs, then hangs up, "Please meet the police officer there on the scene."

Comment

• ADRIEN
                  He nodded. "Thanks sir." He walked back to the room and hung out, waiting for the ambulance.

Comment

• Alex

"No thanks, rather not have my white Nikes covered with blood." I point to my new shoes. Then I remember the blood. I had covered my head with my hood, and my food with my face, so I nearly forgot about it. I was used to seeing blood, but not seeing it torrent from the sky. I can hear my voice go a little higher. "Also, it's raining blood. Don't know if you knew."

FallenAngelNight13

Comment

• POLICE OFFICER

"Hey, hows it going?" A police officer approaches him, "How are you? Are you okay? The team is on there way."

Comment

• ~ Pete ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh yes. The blood. Have you tasted it yet?"

Comment

• Tiara
                          I follow Liliana and head towards the exit. I push open the doors quietly to set us free.
                          DanicaBescae

Comment

• Lilliana

"Ah..." I take in the bloodless air. "It's really nice to be outside, isn't it?" Outside of hell. "Outside in nature? Well, I think maybe I'll go home, or you know, call the police." I look at the building. "Oh, looks like they've already got that taken care of."

Alex

I scoot away from him. "Why would I taste it? I'm not a vampire."

FallenAngelNight13 ChloeDraws

Comment

• ~ Pete ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Just curiosity." Pete scoots closer to him, "Iron is good for the body." Pete giggles, then pulls out his lunch, "Maybe I just have a fetish for blood, a guilty pleasure. Do you, have a guilty pleasure?"

Comment

• ADRIEN
                                He shook his head. "I'm just fine- she's hurt!" He gestured at Bellona.

Comment

Working...
                                X