Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Lightfold High ~ OFFICIAL THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sara James
    I look at her worriedly as she sobs. "Is it you don't want to talk about it or you can't talk about it? It's okay if you don't want to talk, but I'd like to help you any way I can." I glance at her, creasing my forehead. I frown at the last part. She can't keep going with a mindset like that! I sighed, and started to try to convince her to she wasn't ugly."You're not ugly. Who told you that?"

Comment

• POLICE

"Yea, and I am fully aware, but you yourself might be traumatized by the innocent." He walks into the room, and picks up Bellona. "Are you?"

Comment

• ~ Krysta ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Did this girl not know who I was? A few boys walk by, and call out Slut to Krysta. She whips her head away, "You m - must be new and not know i am the s - school kid who - who gets bullied."

Comment

• ADRIEN
          He shook his head. "No."

Comment

• POLICE

"Have a good day lad." The walks off holding Bellona.

REAL POLICE

A few officers run up to him, "Where's the injured?"

Comment

• ADRIEN
              He looked confused. "The police just came here and took her to an ambulance..."

Comment

• REAL POLICE

"Son. This isnt a joke. Please tell us where the girl is or we will have to charge you with obstruction of Justice."

Comment

• ADRIEN
                  "I know this isn't a joke," He said, slightly annoyed. "I'm telling you- someone just came in saying they were the police and took her outside. Oh and also, you can't charge me with obstruction of justice- there's no evidence or people I'm protecting from being pursued by the law." He crossed his arms. Who was it though if those weren't the police? Was he even talking to the real police?
                  Last edited by Mehek; 11-14-2017, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Alex

I eye him, then the entrance to the school. I didn't want to start a fight with this maniac with so much else going on. "My guilty pleasure is trying to live."

FallenAngelNight13

Comment

• REAL POLICE

"You will be punished for wasting our time." They storm off to the principals office to complain.

~ Pete ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"That doesn't sound too guilty, you should really live aLittle and find some fun in other places."

Comment

• Alex

"What if the my other ideas of 'fun' are dangerous?"

FallenAngelNight13

Comment

• ~ Pete ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Then you are my type of friend." Pete raises an eyebrow, "do tell."

Comment

• Cringing at the sound of Jace's voice, Jonas took a deep breath as he considered wether to answer or not. Whatever, you might as well try to tell him to stay away with your explanation, said the most annoyed part of him inside his head before he directed a death glare at Jace as he spoke up. "First of all, you don't get to say who annoys me and who doesn't," he hissed at him as they reached the locker room. "But don't take my annoyance as something personal, I don't really like most people, they are simply inconveniences in my life," he explained as he walked to the showers and began taking his clothes off, hating how rigid the fabric was getting from the blood.

Comment

• ADRIEN
                              He groaned and sat on the floor, burying his face in his hands. He was so screwed.

Comment

• PRINCIPAL

Hearing the officers story, he wished he could smile. Not only did he know the Angel Bellona was in charge of this town, he now knew that God himself was pretending to be a cop. Now he just had to relay the msg to Pete and other demons. "Adrien, to the principals office now."

Comment

Working...
                                X