MOH RP Sign Ups (The sequel)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOH RP Sign Ups (The sequel)

I would be willing to keep your characters and just restart everything, except relationships. Here was the first one:
    http://forums.episodeinteractive.com...al-rp-thread~~
    (I'm keeping the face claims)
    Mount Olympus High RP Sign Ups!!!
    Welcome to Gods High, where future gods and godess follow their destiny:...
    Dear Students,
    Mount Olympus High gives you a warm welcome. We are very excited for your sign up. On September 22, your Lightnig School Bus, driven by a Nymph, will pick you up for the first day at 10am sharp. If you miss your bus, you will miss your classes for THE FIRST DAY.
    First years are required to have
    • a book of spells
    • The History of Our Gods and Godesses by Jewel Nymph
    • Vines and Wines by Fern Grayhound
    • Fighting in the Olympics by Richard Smalls
    • Mount Olympus's History and Proper Language by Edrosa Juan Ian
    Two quills or lightnig bolts (NO SHOCK ONLY 5spm bolts ONLY!!!) Your lightning bolts, staff, or trident, will be selected to you on the first day of school. Your groups and dorm mates will be chosen on the second day, because on the first night, you will go home. If you don't want to, you can go inside the guest dorm room, where there will be cloud beds.
    ~Principal Zeus
    This is a school where the children of Greek Gods and Goddesses' go. You can be a second year or first year. If you wanna keep a character, they are second years. relationships will be kept. Tell me if you want to pull out your character. Limit of four characters
    Reserves: (If someone reserves the bloodline of your previous character, you'll get the character's bloodline, also if you commented on my post on the ideas thread, then you automatically get a spot)
    -Aphrodite: Ellaaaxp
    -Poseidon/Hera/Nike: ChloeDraws
    -Athena: Kittenlove
    -Hecate and Pan and Athena and Apollo:Cam Boulder
    -Eros and Ares:TheBluGeek
    -Hades and Selene: Fate
    Name:
    Faceclaim:
    Bloodline:
    Year:
    Bio:
    Personality:
    Extra Info:
    Group:
    Bloodtype:

Tagging those who were interested/ in the last one:Ellaaaxp Kittenlove EtherealDragoon AwesomeAnon FallenAngelNight13 Cam Boulder Fate Izzcream KITTY ( <3) hknfantasy SydneyC2007
    Last edited by ChloeDraws; 10-12-2017, 06:37 PM.

Can i reserve for Artemis?

Comment

• Kittenlove
      Kittenlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait scratch that. I want to be just Athena. Sorry I had to make up my mind.

• Cam Boulder
      Cam Boulder commented
      Editing a comment
      There are also two characters whose mother is Athena XD
      You can still make them though, I'm just asking you to please read their bios before (Ebony Zelenia's is more important though)

• Kittenlove
      Kittenlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx! (10char)

Reserve for Eros

If I can't do him I'll take Ares

Comment

• ChloeDraws
      ChloeDraws commented
      Editing a comment
      You've got the spot

• TheBluGeek
      TheBluGeek commented
      Editing a comment
      ChloeDraws wait can I reserve for both...?

Hera and Nike are me.

Comment

Ooh I'd be willing to do this in my free time but I'd prefer to keep my characters the same tbh

Comment

• Cam Boulder
        Cam Boulder commented
        Editing a comment
        Faaaaate! You're joining! YES!
        Time to bring my babies back!
        ChloeDraws. I'm going to drop my reserves for Hades and Selene! And bring Elessar and Alicia back!
        Last edited by Cam Boulder; 10-12-2017, 08:24 AM.

• ChloeDraws
        ChloeDraws commented
        Editing a comment
        K! Another pair of second years, yay!

So… I was checking the FCs and noticed my character's info is slightly incomplete… that's why I'm reposting the sign up here
      Name:
      Alicia Owain
      Αλιθια Ωυαιν

Bloodline:
      Hecate and Pan

Year:

Bio:
      Alicia's birth was a mistake and she knows it, but she wasn't supposed to ever learn about it. She knows very little about how she came to be, but she's sure that the mysterious Hecate and the free-spirited Pan didn't plan to have a daughter together. And that's why he has had a hard time embracing her parentage, but she's slowly coming to terms with who she is.

She has lived with Hecate all her life since the goddess didn't think that leaving Pan raising her child would be a good idea, but she didn't hide the fact of who her father was, since it was obvious that, even though she had her mother's powers, she had acquired some of her father's personality traits. However, since she was young she noticed how her mother disliked the fact that her father was Pan, so she tried to hide it the best she could. She began imitating her mother in everything she could and she made her best efforts to control magic the best she could. But soon after she reached her seventh birthday she began growing a pair of small horns on her head and she began showing a special talent when dealing with animals and plants, that's how her ascendence became more than obvious, and she stopped trying to hide it.

She has a complicated relationship with her sister, Merlin, since their personalities seem to be polar opposites. But, even though she's always trying to compete with her, she tries to help her whenever she can and to protect of her because she loves her more than anyone.

She sees the fact that she got into Mount Olympus as a chance to be herself without worrying who her parents are, but her mother is worried that she'll turn out to be like her father without her constant supervision.

Group:
      Wings

Personality:
      Alicia is a confident and stubborn girl who won't take a no for answer. However, she's not spoiled: whenever she wants something she focuses on getting it and works for it, no matter how much effort she has to do. With time she has become more and more resourceful, which has facilitated a lot of things for her. Being raised by Hecate gave her plenty of time to practice with magic, but even though she considers herself to be a skilled magician now, she still has got a lot to learn. Lucky for her, she's proved to be a quick learner.

She's gentile and sweet to everyone she meets, and she means it most of the time. She can't stand awkward silences and she'll make anything she can to make people feel comfortable around her. There is no reason for her to be rude towards anyone, or so she thinks, but that doesn't stop her from defending herself whenever someone tries to disrespect her. She can be specially nice and somewhat flirty sometimes with the intention of manipulating people at her will.

Many people would say she's an open book, and that's the image she has worked hard on fabricating, but in reality no one really knows who she is. Most people see only the first layer of her, the outgoing, free-spirited, happy girl. But Almost no one knows about how much she worries about the people she's close to, and no one besides her mother knows how much she has pressured herself in order to be perfect.

Faceclaim:
      Here

Extra Info:
      Pureblood, mother is Hecate, goddess of magic and father is Pan, a god of nature.

She always has this necklace

She recently got this tattoo

She's not good at hand to hand combat, but she can handle herself with magic

She loves dyeing her hair, her natural hair is black, but she's always experimenting with new colours.

She likes to wear plant accessories she makes herself.

She's always wearing light dresses.

Name:
      Elessar Solace
      Ελησσαρ Σολας

Bloodline:
      Athena and Apollo

Year:

Bio:
      As the eldest child of Athena and a son of Apollo, two of Zeus' favourites, Elessar has always had people expect great things from him, which has made him rather antisocial. But he's worked hard to meet those expectations.

The first years of his life were spent with his mother and sister, learning about various topics with the help of his mother from a very young age, mostly mathematics, logic, science and linguistics, as well as sword training and basic battle strategy. However, he soon began showing more and more interest in literature, music, theatre and arts in general. He kept studying, even if he wanted to do other things. He kept studying because he believed “that’s what he was good at”, because he couldn’t fail his mother.

But things changed after he met his older brother on Apollo’s side, Archemire. From the moment he met him he admired his skills with a bow and arrows, and the fact that he seemed to know what he wanted to do with his life. After their first encounter Elessar asked Apollo if he could live with them and adopt his brother’s last name, which he accepted after some begging. Since that moment he got closer to the muses, who helped him find his passion: literature. They were the ones that motivated him to write, and he hasn’t stopped since then. He still paid close attention to his studies, but it’s mostly out of a sense of responsibility, beaches can’t be “wasted potential”.

Athena was the one who encouraged him the most when he got into Mount Olympus, but his father’s support was great too. Right now, he’s not sure of what path to follow, since he has always excelled at what Athena taught him, but he has no passion to do it, and even though he’s a good writer he is not the best yet, which make him doubt himself often.

Group:
      Destiny

Personality:
      Elessar has got a conflict between his brains and his soul.

He’s got the mind of an engineer, and he knows that: whenever he’s faced with a problem he’ll immediately become an analytical person and focus entirely on it, which leads him to act aloof and cold if others try to talk him in the middle of this situations. That’s why he refuses to do anything that has to do with engineering if he doesn’t necessarily have to, he doesn’t enjoy the way his brain focuses on solving problems.

He knows he's smart and he won't hesitate to show it if he gets the chance to. He doesn't like it though, he believes being smart is just a trait he got from his mother, and not something he has worked for, which isn't quite true. Innate curiosity and having Athena as a mother may have helped, but he's learnt all the things he knows about by his initiative.

The problem is that his soul is an artistic one. Even though he’s rather shy, he’s passionate, full of life, and, if the situation allows him to, he’s always got his head in the clouds. As many other children of Apollo, he’s got a knack for arts, music and literature to be precise. And he’d love to spend all his life among the muses without having to worry about anything besides his passions.

It's rather hard to bring Elessar's spirits down, despite being shy he tends to be a friendly and happy god. He’s usually seen with a small smile on his lips, and some people even say that he’s got a light and warm “aura” around him, which he thinks is because of his father. It’s rare to see Elessar frowning, which only happens when the engineer side of him comes out. He has never let anyone see him upset, and no one has ever seen him crying.

Faceclaim:
      Here

Extra Info:
      He likes to use his bow and arrows, even though he's better with a sword

He’s usually seen in the nature, sometimes alone or sometimes with nymphs he’s friends with

He owns copies of every epic poetry work ever written, and he can recite a few of them in Greek

He loves science fiction more than any other genre

He has a journal
      in which he writes down his thoughts, special experiences, quotes he likes, stories, poems and more.
      Last edited by Cam Boulder; 10-16-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Kittenlove
        Kittenlove commented
        Editing a comment
        Got it!!!!!

• Lily_Li
        Lily_Li commented
        Editing a comment
        Cam Boulder can I make a sibling or half sibling or something who's a kid of Apollo?

• Cam Boulder
        Cam Boulder commented
        Editing a comment
        Lily_Li that would be fine by me, but you should probably ask Fate as well, her character Archemire is a son of Apollo. Anyway, in case you want them to have grown up with Apollo I'd ask you to please read Elessar's and Arche's bio carefully and to make your character's bio to go along with it, if you want them to have grown up with someone else then that's not necessary.

Reserve !
      Are any of these bloodlines still available ? : Zeus , Ares , Hermes
      Last edited by LHT; 10-12-2017, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• ChloeDraws
        ChloeDraws commented
        Editing a comment
        So far, Zeus and Hermes hasn't been reserved
        Hermes' son was originally Catarla's tho.
        Last edited by ChloeDraws; 10-12-2017, 03:01 PM.

• LHT
        LHT commented
        Editing a comment
        ChloeDraws I will reserve for Zeus then

Damn I would've done this if I could get Aphrodite... I guess I'll sit this out

Comment

• ChloeDraws
        ChloeDraws commented
        Editing a comment
        You can ask Ellaaaxp if you'd like your characters to be siblings

Can I reserve for Ares too?

Comment

Update on who's reserved who so far:
        -Aphrodite: Ellaaaxp
        -Poseidon/Hera/Nike: ChloeDraws
        -Athena: Kittenlove
        -Hecate/Pan/Athena/Apollo:Cam Boulder
        -Eros and Ares:TheBluGeek
        -Hades/Hecate/Apollo/Phemo: Fate
        -Zeus: LHT

If you'd like to reserve someone on this list, then plz ask the person who's reserved them if they would like to be siblings with your character
        Last edited by ChloeDraws; 10-12-2017, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• ChloeDraws
          ChloeDraws commented
          Editing a comment

• Cam Boulder
          Cam Boulder commented
          Editing a comment
          You're welcome ^-^

• Fate
          Fate commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep yep, Cam was right - Merlin = Hades/Hecate and Archemire = Apollo/Pheme

Here's the face claims everybody! So far no one's signed a first year up. The number in the top left corner is the year. (BTW...)
        Link

Comment

Name:
        Bloodline:
        Year:
        Bio:
        Personality:
        Extra Info:
        Group:
        Faceclaim:

This is the updated sign up

Comment

Name
          Valerie Fortem
          Βαλερί Φωρτεμ

Bloodline
          Zeus and Enyo

Year
          First year

Bio
          Being the daughter of both Zeus and Enyo goddess of war resulted in Valerie having to live up to some high expectations on the battlefield.Especially since her father constantly compared to her half-brother and perfect son Hercules.Valerie spent most of her life with her mother who trained her 24/7 to become the perfect soldier, learning to handle combat and use of an excessive amount of weapons.Not really having time to normally interact with other people her age.

Valerie and father never had a close relationship with each other as her father was always preoccupied with other things. Zeus had what you could call
          " A temporary love for his daughter" only showing affection towards her when she could hold onto the almost impossible expectations he had set for her.When Valerie, however, couldn't full fill these expectations.It was always followed by a cruel punishment and even more and harder training.

When Valerie her mother told her that she will be attending, Mount Olympus High this year. She was displeased, to say the least, as she wasn't very keen on seeing her dad again and his expectations of her.

Personality
          Like her mother, is Valerie very competitive, viewing life as one big competition that she has to win.As she has learned from a young age that losing is never an option for her.Because of this, she may also come across as, snarky, aggressive and rude at first glance.
          But in reality, she's actually a very compassionate and nice person who just has a difficulty displaying any of her true emotions towards other people.

Valerie is actually deadly afraid to become just like her parents.Not wanting to turn into a ruthless and strict person with little to no regret, in their chosen actions and the way it may affect others.But at the end of the day, is Valerie a real dreamer.Often choosing heart over head while knowing it may not always be the best decision.

Extra Info
          - She is a very bad liar
          - Valerie has a tattoo on the right side of her hand
          - She has a major love for classic rock music
          -Valerie is very competitive
          -

Group
          Hellenistic

Faceclaim
          http://ilarge.lisimg.com/image/43123...scodelario.jpg
          Last edited by LHT; Yesterday, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• ChloeDraws
            ChloeDraws commented
            Editing a comment
            LHT, can you add the group, then I can add her to the FC.

• LHT
            LHT commented
            Editing a comment
            ChloeDraws So Cam told me the groups are like Hogwarts houses, but I 'm still kind of confused what each group represents :/

• FallenAngelNight13
            FallenAngelNight13 commented
            Editing a comment
            ""These r ur classmates, dorm mates, and more! Ivy Fields is dedicated to Persephone, Hellenistic is representing Greek Like, Wings represent angels, and Destiny represents future minds."""

- Last RP Sign ups

Name:
          Cariad Amorius

Bloodline:
          Eros

Year:
          First Year

Bio:
          Cariad is the bastard child of Eros and one of his lovers. Despite being one, Eros took a liking to him and raised him himself. Cariad learned how to manipulate people and charm them using words dripped with honey. Eros had great expectations for Cariad and believed he had potential to become a great charmer. However, Cariad never seemed to meet all his expectations and this made Cariad even more determined to become just like his father.

Personality:
          Cariad seems like a very carefree and bold person. He flirts with nearly everyone he meets and enjoys reactions from people. However, he takes a real interest in those who are not affected by his words and will keep prodding for a reaction. Life is a game to him and he is the king. Despite all his cheeriness and whatnot he is hiding a frown behind his granite mask.

Under the mask, he is lonely and wants a real friend. He hates being manipulative but can't help it and despite his hate for it he does enjoy it and excels at it. Cariad believes he is unworthy of real love and thinks people who genuinely like him are actually using him like he does with others. He really hopes there is someone out there who can break his mask and find the real him.

Extra Info:
          | He loves cats, especially tricolor ones. |
          | Cariad loves flying as the clouds make him feel free |
          | He is pansexual and demisexual |

Group:
          Wings

Faceclaim:
          Click Here

Name:
          Ashlynn "Ash" Mortis

Bloodline:
          Ares

Year:
          First Year

Bio:
          Ash was raised by her mother who was a warrior for part of her life before Ares took her under his wing when she was 12. He had decided she was ready to live under his rule and she had exceeded his expectations for her. During her time with her mother, she had learned various fighting styles and could handle many weapons with ease. Life under Ares was harsh but Ash was always harsher, excelling in combat with her father. She was allowed visits to her mother who would often continue urging her to become better and bigger and she vowed to do so to claim glory to her name.

Personality:
          Ash is an eternal flame. She doesn't believe in second chances and loves to talk using her fists and feet. She's used to people being afraid of her and when she finds someone who is not she will try her best to make them fear yet respect her. If they won't they will earn her begrudging respect.

Ash is a very reckless and brave person once you see past her fieriness. She's also very loyal to her beliefs and morals and will never go against them. She also holds promises and vows very tightly and if they are broken she will become angered. When angry, she is an absolute barbarian, going to endless lengths to serve out revenge and justice. This gives her a big weakness as she believes in fairness.

Extra Info:
          | She is very strict about being fair |
          | Ash has a two dobermans named Coriander and Pumpkin |
          | Ash absolutely loves chocolate |

Group:
          Hellenistic

Faceclaim:
          Click Here
          Last edited by TheBluGeek; 10-13-2017, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• TheBluGeek
            TheBluGeek commented
            Editing a comment
            ChloeDraws I finally finished :3

• ChloeDraws
            ChloeDraws commented
            Editing a comment
            They're in the face claim!

• TheBluGeek
            TheBluGeek commented
            Editing a comment
            ChloeDraws Hey Chloe, the bloodline for Ashlynn says Hephaestus and Athena when it should be Ares. Could you change it?
        Working...
        X