Twins ~RP Official Thread~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iris Trinh

"I'm Iris...?" She didn't even bother to say It was nice to meet you!, still miffed by Lucy's greeting. She took a few deep breaths and returned to looking calm. "Anyways, did you need something?" she asked, making sure to keep her voice level and polite, if a little cold.

Erkia

Comment

Dupe Folie

'God… a twin. I mean, my mom probably wanted to have another kid who wasn't messed up, but seriously!'

Dupe mulled over things, slightly bitter that they would have to meet whoever their twin was.
      But hey.
      You can't be all rude, crude, and in a bad mood when you're in a position like this.

Still, the word "twin" itself left a sour tinge in Dupe's mouth.
      Intimacy, family, relationships, those were all unfamiliar, and frankly, quite scary concepts to him. The scariest of all, however, was how their entire life would probably, scratch that, definitely be different after this.

"Not much of a twin of change, are you?" said Dupe to himself. They quickly looked up, crossing their fingers that nobody heard them talking to themselves. Now that would make for a pretty shabby first impression.

Comment

• SillyCupcake22233
        SillyCupcake22233 commented
        Editing a comment
        No... You can’t make your own twins... Did I accidentally assign someone their own character?

• bolt2k
        bolt2k commented
        Editing a comment
        @sillycupcake22233
        Ohh, ok that's just what I assumed when I saw someone controlling two people at once

• SillyCupcake22233
        SillyCupcake22233 commented
        Editing a comment
        People can have two characters. They just have different twins for each character

Lucy
      "Um, duh?" I said rolling my eyes. "We're supposed to get to know our twins?"

Comment

Might as well give it a chance, Godric thought before spelling out his name in ASL and giving the girl a big smile. He wanted to sign nice to meet you as well but he still wasn't sure if his twin would understand him. He messed his hair a little bit to reassure himself, everything is going to be alright, Godric, he said to himself. What if she found him annoying? He couldn't afford having his newfound sister to find him annoying.

Comment

Arden
        I am a twin? Or more correctly a triplet. I laugh to myself. All this time I thought I was alone when I wasn't. "Hey guys I'm Arden Taylor."ChloeDraws Mashia
        ___
        Nate
        Triplets? We will see how this goes. I sigh and head look up at my new family. "Hi..."Erkia PechaBerry

Comment

Also both my characters are approachable

Comment

Emilia
            She froze, still staring at the boy with a neutral look on her face. Oh god. She thought to herself, watching him sign out his name and squinting in concentration. I get it. Gosh, it's been a while since I've used this. Let's give this a try. So that one's a P, or was it a G or an H? That one's an O for sure and there's a D, R, I, and C. Podric? Godric? Hodric? "Your name is Godric?" She said sheepishly, silently hoping that she got it right. She definitelydidn't want to make a bad first impression.

Cam Boulder
            Last edited by Darling_episode; 10-13-2017, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Camila
              She heard what the person said, A twin? She thought. She wondered if the mother she grew up to love and protect, was really her mother. And if she wasn't, who was it? She started getting anxiety, because she's not as good as she used to be around people.

Still trying to process what she'd been told, a boy had walked up to her. "Hi." She said, turning around.

Erkia

Comment

CATHY
                She nodded. "Yeah- I was adopted young and I thought I might have a biological sibling or something I didn't know about, but I also figured my parents would've told me if they'd known one existed. Guess they didn't." She laughed a little before being a bit more serious. "And yeah the fact that the Voss sisters are real is just so mindblowing- I mean that sounds crazy, like the next thing you know they'll be telling us the Loch Ness Monster is real too or something like that." She smiled nervously, fiddling with the earbuds wrapped around her wrist randomly out of habit.

ORP: TheBluGeek

Comment

Esme Woods

OH. MY HOLY. CHEESEBALLS. I have a twin?! I didn't know what to think. It was just such a big change! I jumped when I heard a voice behind me.
                  "Oh, hi. I-I'm Esme. I'm a girl- oh wait. You probably know that. Wait, what am I saying? Of course you know that. You're a girl, right? Oh wait, don't answer that. I know already," I blabbered on as I was still trying to figure things out.

ORP: Mia Turner ChloeDraws

Comment

Alex Jones

I looked around for my twins or triplets. I spotted one of them. I think his name was Dupe. I went up to him.
                    "Hi. I'm Alex, it's nice to meet you," he smiled as he put out his hand.

bolt2k Jenga

Comment

Arden
                      I smile. "Well this is interesting, eh? Ever expected to be a twin?"
                      Mashia ChloeDraws

Comment

Esme Woods

I took a deep breath as I tried to control my thoughts. "Never. Like, I did wish I had a sibling because it got lonely sometimes but I never thought I'd actually have a twin!" I explained.

Mia Turner ChloeDraws

Comment

Arden
                          "Yeah. It's crazy, everyone around us never knew they had a twin and then bam they do. Do you know why we are here? "
                          Mashia ChloeDraws

Comment

Esme Woods

"I'm not sure. Something about the Voss Sisters or something? I'm kinda confused about it all, though," I replied.

Mia Turner ChloeDraws

Comment

Working...
                            X