Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Twins ~RP Official Thread~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L U C Y

"Y'know," She wagged her finger at her. "You're better than most of the people here."

ChloeDraws

Comment

• Tiara
      "Thanks, you too," I complimented.
      Chidimma

Comment

• || Nate ||

"Oh, um, should we open one?" I quietly ask, scared of what might be behind them.

ORP: donutlover05

Comment

• L U C Y

She smiled: she loved compliments and Tiara seemed to be giving her a lot of them. She could imagine that Tiara and her where going to become great friends.

ChloeDraws

Comment

• >>Arden<<
            I block Esmes punch and throw one of my own, kicking out at her legs immediately after. But, instead of the normal human speed, my foot shot out at lightning speed, making me flip onto my back from the force of it. "Oomph," I gasp, as the wind is knocked from my lungs.

Comment

• >>Tiara<<
              We were going to be bffs.
              Chidimma

Comment

• Iris

"Yeah," I said. "I'm a little curious of what's inside." I glance at the doors. "Which one should we open?"

L375

Comment

• Alex Jones

I run into the door and see... A storage room? That was just plain boring. I come out and see what room Lenzel got. It turned out to be a room full of trampolines.

ORP: I don't even know anymore XD

Comment

• Kittenlove
                    Kittenlove commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I replied to Esme

• || Nate ||

I glance around the hallway, but I'm not drawn to any particular door. "You choose." I reply.

ORP: donutlover05

Comment

• Iris

I look at the doors again, and look at the third one down. "How about that one?" I say.

L375

Comment

• L U C Y

She smiled at her, and she sensed a feeling of connection passing through them; as if they were thinking the exact same thing at that moment.

ChloeDraws

Comment

• >>Tiara<<
                        "So, well wanna do something?" I asked.
                        Chidimma

Comment

• L U C Y

"Yeah, I'm quite bored." She crosses her arms. "What do you have in mind?"

Comment

• || Nate ||

"Uh... sure." I reply after a brief moment of thought. I walk up to the door, turn the handle, and...

ORP: What's in the room, SillyCupcake22233? Also donutlover05

Comment

• @L357

Behind the door is what looked to be some sort of sleeping quarters. There are bunk beds stacked along one, and a few desks and dressers on the other wall.

Comment

Working...
                              X