X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~MOH (The sequel) Official RP Thread~

(I'm keeping the face claims)
    Mount Olympus High RP Sign Ups!!!
    Welcome to Gods High, where future gods and godess follow their destiny:...
    Dear Students,
    Mount Olympus High gives you a warm welcome. We are very excited for your sign up. On September 22, your Lightnig School Bus, driven by a Nymph, will pick you up for the first day at 10am sharp. If you miss your bus, you will miss your classes for THE FIRST DAY.
    First years are required to have
    • a book of spells
    • The History of Our Gods and Godesses by Jewel Nymph
    • Vines and Wines by Fern Grayhound
    • Fighting in the Olympics by Richard Smalls
    • Mount Olympus's History and Proper Language by Edrosa Juan Ian
    Two quills or lightnig bolts (NO SHOCK ONLY 5spm bolts ONLY!!!) Your lightning bolts, staff, or trident, will be selected to you on the first day of school. Your groups and dorm mates will be chosen on the second day, because on the first night, you will go home. If you don't want to, you can go inside the guest dorm room, where there will be cloud beds.
    ~Principal Zeus
    This is a school where the children of Greek Gods and Goddesses' go. You can be a second year or first year. If you wanna keep a character, they are second years. relationships will be kept. Tell me if you want to pull out your character. Limit of four characters
    ~Sign Ups~
    ~Faceclaims~
    ~Teachers and Schedules~
    What's going on right now:
    It's the first day of school, you've gotten all your materials and a lightning school bus has come to your front door to pick you up for school. Ding Dong!

Cam Boulder SydneyC2007 FallenAngelNight13 Fate Lily_Li TheBluGeek Hail the Stxrs Kittenlove LHT Mehek

Zach
    He started to run as he had a half donut, parents taking pictures, and sisters hugging him. He ran into the bus,”Geez, no wonder they make buses so big,” he said as he plopped down in the back row with no one there.

Isabella
    She pulled her hair back and tied it with a rubberband. She sat in front of the boy that was his neighbor, Zach Kim. Once before they were friends then hated each other and they didn’t see each other since. She rolled her eyes when she saw him and Zach looked away to the window like there was a dead bird or something.
    Last edited by SydneyC2007; 10-26-2017, 05:36 PM.

Comment

ORP: Since I pulled out of the first RP early, would I classify Ari as a first year or second year?

Comment

• ChloeDraws
        ChloeDraws commented
        Editing a comment
        She's still a second year

Aquana
      Another year, another pain, another piece of hard work, and Almos. Yay and Nay.
      I was excited for MOH again, the previous year was wonderful and I just couldn't hold in my excitement, mostly because I would be able to see Almos again. We couldn't see each other in person over the summer, because we lived quite far away from each other, so face timing. It was cool though, hopefully. I missed MOH's campus and it's neat food and all the students and my friends.

Samuel
      I jumped out of bed, literally. My sister came rushing in my room and yelled:
      "DO YA MIND?! THAT THUMPING WOKE ME UP!"
      "It's seven in the morning, don't you have a job interview at Quaky's sis?" I asked crossing my arms and raising a brow while also changing my shirt.
      "OMG, I do!" she shrieked and ran out of the room.
      I slipped my clothes on and raced to the door grabbing my cellphone and my backpack and school supplies. I quickly grabbed a toast and then screamed to my mother and father bye. I was lucky enough that I wouldn't have to see them for another 10 months or so.

Brooklyn
      I was excited, but not too excited, because my Jedi (aka Journey) wasn't going to be able to come back to MOH this year. Like # So I'm pretty sad, but at least it's MOH, which gets me hyped. I slipped on my clothes and hopped onto the bus.

Victoria
      Mount Olympus High here I come! A fresh start!
      "Mom, I'm so freakin' excited!" I squealed while finishing my toast.
      Her mother nodded and kissed her on the forehead.
      "Make sure to pack everything and visit often, and win of course," she said giving Tori her stuff.
      Victoria waved and hopped onto the bus.
      OMG, there were so many people. Gee. To many older people.

ORP: All approachable on the bus.

Comment

ORP: Mine are all approachable too!!!

Isabella
        As she saw four other students, she stared at one of them, the girl that came in last. Isabella said,”Hi, are you new too, well I am. I’m Isabella, you can call me Bella if you like.” She said as she scooded herself to the seat next to her. VICTORIA

Zach
        As he approached a guy who had pink hair, Zach said,”Hey, I’m Zach Kim. Very nice to meet you, is this your first time? Well isn’t it a beautiful weather today? I think it is, well you like the neighborhood, don’t you?” He said very quickly, taking his hand out. SAMUEL

Comment

.: Theia :.
          Waving goodbye to her mother, she hesitantly stepped into the bus. Earlier she had gotten all her stuff ready for school and her mother had been happy to see she was preparing herself despite her nervousness and bashful manner towards such a thought. She plopped down in a seat near the back and shied away towards the window.

.: Ashlynn :.
          With her bags ready she boarded the bus. Ares has said goodbye earlier in what sounded like a cheerful grunt and she was prepared to attend this Mount Olympus High. Ashlynn really didn’t get the point of going and would rather train with her father but didn’t argue with him.

.: Cariad :.
          After brushing his hair and tending to his outfit, he was excited to hear the bus pull up. Eros gave him a brief hug and saw him off as Cariad entered the bus and looked for someone to flirt with. It was his job to find out who were the boring and who were the interesting ones.

.: Arien :.
          Arien still didn’t understand why he needed to attend such an institute but was fine with it. It would be a good opportunity to flash off his credentials and blood lineage and potentially meet others with his prestigious upbringing. As he walked onto the bus with flair, he sat in the front, as if to dare someone to sit by him.

ORP: All Approachable!

Comment

Samuel
            "Nope, I'm a second year dude. I'm Sam btw. Also, the neighborhood is what I like," I confessed. I hated our mansion at Rich People Estates.

Victoria
            "EEEEEEEYEEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!!!" I squeeled. "I'm Tori btw, and my mom's Nike."

Comment

ARI
              "Later losers!" She called to her friends and flipped one off with a playful grin on her face as she tied a jacket around her waist to complete her outfit and casually left the alley where they hung out, her ponytail swishing behind her. She hopped onto the bus with a hoot and a twirl and sat down in the back of the bus. Did she want to leave for year two? No. But at the very least she didn't have to deal with any of her friends ragging at her about her year at MOH.

Last year, she hadn't really had the chance to form any lasting relationships at the school, and she intended to keep it that way this year. She'd been worried at first that maybe her brother would be here since he was a few grades ahead and younger than her, but she didn't see him so she grinned. She didn't need to explain to him why she'd been missing for so long and it didn't look like she'd have to. She took a pencil out of her bag and started twirling it between her fingers casually for no reason.

ORP: approachable

Comment

Nathaniel
                As if by instinct, Nathaniel managed to open the door just in time to see the bus approach. His parents had woken him early to prepare him and he was sure he was ready. Shakily, Nathaniel stepped out the door and saw his mother staring at him with cold, piercing eyes as if to say that she expected him to succeed. He gave a small nod in her direction before stepping onto the bus and looking around at everyone. He made quiet observations and sat in a middle row to optimize his view of the others. As the bus drove away from his home, he saw his mother give him one last cold stare before turning to return indoors. Inside, he felt a weight fall off his chest as if the fact that his mother was no longer watching him was a good thing.

Comment

Zoë
                I looked at the bus outside my door. I had protested and argued but my dad had still made me go. I clutched my bag tightly and stepped into the bus. I looked around and saw som seats were filled others weren't. I saw a girl around my age(Theia), and I went over to her seat, plopped down and stuck my earbuds in and got out my book. The only reason I had sat next to someone is because I didn't want to get stuck next to an annoying boy.

Zander
                I walked into the bus casually. I picked a spot next to a random boy( Nathaniel)." Hey," I said," I'm Zander. What's your name?"

Celeste
                I flew up out of the water and onto the bus, where I folded up my wings and looked around for an empty seat. I sat down and looked out the window, excited what this year would bring.
                TheBluGeek
                Hail the Stxrs
                ChloeDraws

ORP: Celeste is approachable and can you add Celeste and Zander to the FCs?
                Last edited by Kittenlove; 10-26-2017, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Kittenlove
                  Kittenlove commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ORP: ChloeDraws can Celeste be in Flying Ed and Dance and canZoë be in Drama and can Zander be in Historical arts?

• ChloeDraws
                  ChloeDraws commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She's in the FC's!

Brooklyn
                Bored, and about to die, she slid into the seat next to a boy (Cariad), because the seat she was sitting in was nearly all torn up.
                "Morning," I said.
                TheBluGeek

Aquana
                I walked over to Ari.
                "Hey, Ari, how was your summer?!" I asked nicely, happy that I met someone from last year.
                Mehek

Comment

ARI
                  "Not bad," She said with a chuckle. "And yours?"

Comment

.: Theia :.
                    ”Oh, um, hello!” She smiled to the girl who sat down next to her. “My name is erm Theia!” She said before running through the conversation starters she had read about. Favorite color, favorite animal, favorite movie... I think I have it covered!

Kittenlove

.: Cariad :.
                    ”Hello there beautiful,” he smirked to the girl who sat next to him. Perfect. “It is a lovely morning now that I’ve seen you,” he purred.

ChloeDraws

Comment

Nathaniel
                      “Hello. My name is Nathaniel Dawnbrecker,” he flashed a warm smile that looked like it could melt ice almost. “It is very nice to meet you, Zander. How is your day today?” He asked as he observed this person who would have the guts to sit by him, a pillar of politeness with a rotten core. I did not expect someone to sit by me already. I am.. surprised. I will remark how this Zander character seems to be a social type.

Comment

Zoë

I glanced at the girl sitting next to me. Bubbly and cheerful. Just my luck. I sighed and put my book away. Might as well be sociable like my dad told me to be."Im Zoë." I say, and look around to se if there was any chance of getting away. But just the the bus driver yelled. "Stay in your seats!" Dash it! I thought. I turn to look at the girl. "Umm, nice to meet you?"

Zander
                        "Great!" I grinned at Nathanial,"Hey, can I call you Nathen? Nathaniel is soooo long!" I asked, "Then reconsidered,"Or Nate. Nate is short and sweet.'

Celeste
                        I looked around to see if i could find anyone to sit with. I slid in a seat next to some random dude in the front (Arien). "Hey," I said," I'm Celeste. `What's your name?"
                        Hail the Stxrs
                        TheBluGeek

Comment

Working...
                        X