Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Fairy Tale-d! (Sign Up Thread!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairy Tale-d! (Sign Up Thread!)

Fairy Tale -d!
    Congratulations! You have been accepted to Once Upon A High, the school especially for the offspring of the famous fairy tale characters!

There is a dark magic lurking around Once Upon A High.
    Secret romances, flipping the script,
    What will happen in your years at fairy tale high?

Signing Up:
    Name on Forums:
    Name in Role play:
    Daughter/Son of (No more than 3 siblings under the same parents):
    Personality (BE DESCRIPTIVE):
    Bio:
    Faceclaim:
    Best Subject:
    How often are you on the forum?:

You can make up to 4 characters on the RP.
    I know that there is already a RP like this: Fairytale Forest.
    However, it is no longer active

Tagging users who showed interest

ChloeDraws Unicorn Kisses Chidimma donutlover05 Kittenlove

I don't feel like signing up right now so I'm just gonna reserve for
    Cinderella-boy
    Maleficent- girl
    Rapunzell- boy
    Captin James Hook- girl
    Last edited by Kittenlove; 10-31-2017, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Chidimma
      Chidimma commented
      Editing a comment
      Can I have twin sister of Rapunzel's kid?

• Kittenlove
      Kittenlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure! Girl or boy? Chidimma

• Chidimma
      Chidimma commented
      Editing a comment
      Kittenlove o.0 ...girl. ^^^^^^

Reserve for:
    Captian Hook(in asking)- boy
    Meg-girl
    Ariel-girl
    Mulan-boy
    Last edited by ChloeDraws; 10-29-2017, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Name on Forums:
      Kittenlove

Name in Role play:
      Cora Hook

Daughter/Son of :
      Captain Hook

Personality :
      Cora is fiercely loyal to her family and friends, and dangerous enemy when provoked. She is curious and loves adventuring with her family. Of the two siblings, she is the bold and brave one, always getting into scrapes. She is is always moving, whether it be tapping her foot or pacing. Pacing. Yeah, she does that a lot.

Bio:
      Cora grew up in Neverland in a house on the beach with the woods right behind it. She loves playing in the ocean and exploring the woods with her twin brother, Jack. She would build forts in the trees to hide, camp out, and play in, so she could build a pretty good shelter if worse came to worse. She also loves to sail in her mini boat that her dad made for her, and go sailing with him. As she grew up in Neverland, she has no idea what electronics are. When she was accepted to OUH (I'm abbreviating it) she was super excited to meet some other people. ( I can put something about Peter Pans children if anybody makes one)

Faceclaim:
      Here

Best Subject:
      Sword play

How often are you on the forum?:
      like almost every single day( I will give a warning if I'm gonna be gone)

Username:
      Kittenlove

Charactor name:
      Kai Charming

Personality:
      Kai is rich and he knows it. As the son of one of the most loved fairy tale princesses, he is waited on hand and foot. He is a flirt and he loves poking fun at others at their expense. He loves pulling pranks on people that should get him in trouble, but usually he can weasel his way out. Sometimes he may get a bossy and a little jerkish, but he is a good boy at heart.

Kai more often is a proper boy, being stiff and unwelcoming. If you manage to get though to him, he is an ok friend, but still not a loyal one.

Bio:
      Kai grew up with his parents in their castle. He has everything he could ever want. He loves riding his horse, Blaze, and fencing. He knows that one day he will be king and is very snotty sometimes because of that. He got into Once Upon a High with no effort because of his famous parentage. He can't wait to go to OUH and to flaunt his lineage in everybody's faces. ( will add something about siblings if there are any. Btw he is firstborn)

Faceclaim:
      Here

Best subject:
      Horseback riding (English style
      )

Name on Forms:
      Kittenlove

Name in RP:
      McKenzie

Bloodline:
      Maleficent

Personality:
      McKenzie is shy and quiet, rarely speaking up. She is an exellent student student though, and usually gets good grades. She was trained never to talk back to her mother, and now lives in fear of her, for her mom doesn't like her and wishes she had a more evil child. McKenzie is a sweet girl, always kind to others, though most spurn her because of her parentage. Never really good at making friends, McKenzie is always afraid that she will hurt anyone she allows herself to get close to, because she does have great power, just choses not to use it unless she has to, for she is only able to use dark magic.

Bio:
      McKenzie grew up in her mothers castle, unaware that Alanna Rose was captive below her feet. Her mother trained her to never speak back to her, so when she did as a young girl, Maleficeint punished her, turning her into the timid girl she is.

McKenzie loves to read, and is often found in her library, a place Maleficeint rarely goes. McKenzie is actually very adept at dark magic, as her mother will force her to practice in front of her, and punish her if she can't do the spell, so McKenzie learned to know all spells. Even though McKenzie is a failure in Maleficeints eyes, she is still allowed to do whatever she wants, and has a cool bedroom with good clothes. McKenzie has a phone, which she could use to contact other villains kids, but she choses not to because she doesn't want to.

Faceclaim:
      Here

Best subjects:
      Dark magic and History

Name on Forums:
      Kittenlove

Name in RP:
      Maxwell 'Max' Rider

Bloodline:
      Rapunzell & Flynn Rider

Personality:
      Maxwell is sarcastic, cool, and a rebel. He is a big flirt and loves to tease. Max will be serious at times though, and that means a lot. He is exceptional at stealing stuff and is excellent at acrobatics. Sometimes he can hurt people though from his flippant words. But if he ever does he is quick to comfort and reassure.

Max doesn't really like his full name, so he goes by Max. Also, he cares deeply about his sister Candice and would do anything to protect her, and her honor, which has gotten him into many a fight. He will often break the rules, knowing people can't do a thing about it, but he doesn't break the rules whenever. Max does follow some rules. He will stay calm in the midst of any situation, and is quick to react.

Bio:
      Max grew up with his loving mom, dad, and sister. He loves to adventure around the city and is always charming some rolls out of some baker or another. Max is super excited to go to OUH with his sister. He looks younger than he really is, but it would be a huge mistake to pick on him, as he is fast, strong, and agile. Usually if someone gets on the wrong side of a fight with him, they never do it again. Max loves to have fun and adventure. He hates it when people try to be fake nice.

Max, being the rebel he is, hates uniforms, strictness, and anything freshly ironed. To him, the perfect clothes are some that are easily mobile and comfortable. He will often stay out late at night, for he is allowed a lot more freedom than his sister. After all, Rapunzell was trapped in a tower for 18 years, and their grandfather doesn't want that to happen to Candice, but knows Max is safe, because he can defend himself.

Faceclaim:
      Link

Best Subject:
      Gym
      Last edited by Kittenlove; 11-23-2017, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• EpisodeGirl5678
        EpisodeGirl5678 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure, Kittenlove!
        I am going to make a form...
        Soon

• Kittenlove
        Kittenlove commented
        Editing a comment
        I think I make more detailed characters on the computer.

• EpisodeGirl5678
        EpisodeGirl5678 commented
        Editing a comment
        Kittenlove can you PM me Cora's Faceclaim, please?

i was going to do child of captain hook, but obviously that's the popular reserve, so i'll reserve daughter of Maleficent - although that will give off a lot of Descendants vibes lol

Comment

• Ellaaaxp
        Ellaaaxp commented
        Editing a comment
        they have two completely different names, I think we should keep The Evil Queen, for other people who want to use it. (The Evil Queen is from Snow White, that's her name)

• Kittenlove
        Kittenlove commented
        Editing a comment
        Well can I do Maleficent instead? That's kind of who I was thinking.

• Ellaaaxp
        Ellaaaxp commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah and that's who I've done xD

name:
      Alanna Rose

bloodline:
      Aurora Rose

personality:
      Alanna is tough, and determined. She won't let anyone make a fool of her, and she won't let anyone make her feel weak. She's strong, unless up against Maleficent. She's dangerous, and doesn't trust anyone. She doesn't let herself become too close to people, although that might change in this roleplay.

She's never had much human contact, since she was kept in a basement all her life, only to have interaction with someone who couldn't care less about her. She doesn't trust anyone, and doesn't let herself show affection or care towards anyone, she believes no one will care for her.

biography:
      About a year after they had married, Aurora and Philip were contacted by the infamous Maleficent. She said how she wasn't defeated the first time, but she will get her revenge. Maleficent said that Aurora's first daughter will be taken away from her, and kept with her, forever. The couple overlooked this and, a few years later, had a child. Although, it was a male, and nothing happened. But soon after, they had a daughter. Alanna.

Like Maleficent had threatened, she showed up to Alanna's christening. Maleficent was a lot more powerful than she was before, it was easy for her to swoop right in, and take the baby without giving the heartbroken family a second look. Alanna was kept in the basement of Maleficent's grand castle.

Alanna was raised by Maleficent, unaware that she was not the daughter of her. She wasn't treated well, she was abused and beaten a lot. That's why Maleficent took her, she needed someone to practice her powers on, to make sure they could actually do harm. She would test her powers on Alanna all the time, not caring about the injuries she was causing.

Still to this day, Alanna has no idea about her true family.

faceclaim:
      this one hereee

best subject:
      dark magic, after being a target of them for years

NOTES:
      -- If your looking for plot adds, maybe Alanna finding out her real parents are Aurora and Philip could be one
      -- If anyone else wants to be children of Aurora and Philip, they'll have to be older brothers or younger siblings (IM SORRY)
      -- Someone else can be a part of Alanna's storyline if you want
      Last edited by Ellaaaxp; 10-29-2017, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Reserve for daughter of little red riding hood!

Ellaaaxp , can I have a son of Sleeping Beauty/Aurora? I felt I needed to ask because you have such an elaborate storyline and I was just going to be like "he likes to sleep a lot".

Comment

• Ellaaaxp
          Ellaaaxp commented
          Editing a comment
          yh sure, if he’s older than Alanna, then he knows about a missing sister - but not that it’s Alanna. but obviously if ur younger then you don’t know

• DanicaBescae
          DanicaBescae commented
          Editing a comment
          Alright, I'll make him an older sibling. This actually might work out well for his bio

• Ellaaaxp
          Ellaaaxp commented
          Editing a comment
          then i might as well add something else to the biography about the older sibling (nothing major)

Signing Up:
        Name on Forums: ChloeDraws
        Name in Role play: Alyssa Thebes
        Daughter/Son of (No more than 3 siblings under the same parents):Megara/ Hercules
        Personality (BE DESCRIPTIVE): Alyssa is snappy, sassy, and sly, just like her mother. Alyssa can come off rude at certain times, but once you get to know her, she's really someone you'd like as a friend.
        Bio: Alyssa grew up in a loud environment. She lived with her cousins and uncles and aunts. Alyssa loves them, but sometimes she gets ticked off.
        Faceclaim: ~Jennie~
        Best Subject: Science and Sorcery
        How often are you on the forum?: nearly every day

Comment

Can I reserve for a daughter of Snow White?

Comment

• donutlover05
            donutlover05 commented
            Editing a comment
            Can I also reserve for daughter of Elsa?

EDIT: Never mind, I just want the daughter of Snow White.
            Last edited by donutlover05; 10-31-2017, 07:36 PM.

Name on Forums: DanicaBescae

Name in Role play: Lilliana Hood

Daughter/Son of (No more than 3 siblings under the same parents): Little Red Riding Hood

Personality (BE DESCRIPTIVE): Obviously, because of her mother's past, Lilliana isn't very trusting. Her motto is "guilty until proven innocent". She'll be nice and act aloof, sure, but under her ruby cloak and studded glasses is a cold, calculating mastermind. She'll run circles around you and do a couple backflips while she's at it. Mostly, you can only see her bare mean side when she speaks with Bleiz Wolf. She tries to avoid him as much as she can, but he keeps coming back! Is it to mess with her, or some other reason...?

When she thinks you're a good friend (you gotta do a lot for that), she relaxes. She has a healthy sense of humor, is easy to joke around with, and is very sensitive. Despite this, she's stressed out by the expectations she puts on herself and has a low self-esteem.

Bio: Lilliana was always kind of embarrassed by her mom. She thought she was too naïve and defenseless to stand a chance against the wolf's wit. So, instead, she trained herself to be the opposite. Her father, a scholar, was a big help in this and her main role model. Learning about all of the knowledge she could handle, and then some as a challenge. This leads to her placing unecessary weight on her shoulders to excel in school and, well, everything she does. On the outside, she tries to mirror her mom's personality when the situation calls for it. She honors the craft of baking, delivery, and the tradition of the girls donning red cloaks.

Lilliana is engaged in a kind of rivalry with Bleiz Wolf, the son of The Wolf in the famous tale. Even though she does think her mom is pretty aloof, she still knows that the Wolf did wrong. Who knows? Maybe the Wolf had caused her mother to be this way - it would make sense, with the dark looks that came over Red's face when Lilliana snapped and she came to her senses. So Lilliana partially blames Bleiz for this, since his dad isn't around for it to fall on. She knows in the back of her mind that he didn't do anything wrong, but it's the only way she's found to cope with her anxiety and the trauma of her mother's past.

Faceclaim: http://dancemusicnw.com/wp-content/u...5302075180.jpg

Best Subject: Science

How often are you on the forum?: Usually daily, but I don't respond immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name in Role play: Alexander Rose

Daughter/Son of (No more than 3 siblings under the same parents): Aurora Rose

Personality (BE DESCRIPTIVE): Alexander is spontaneous and fun to be around, despite his obvious lethargy at times. He's boisterous and never afraid to act out. He'll act like a friend and become one in the blink of an eye, but can become an enemy just as fast. He holds grudges for waaaaaay too long. He's also quite insecure and disappointed in his narcolepsy and partially blames himself for it. He's pretty aloof and floaty if he's left alone long enough.

Bio: Of course, the first son of Sleeping Beauty and Phillip had to be a narcoleptic. They got married and conceived very close to when Aurora left her trance, so complications were bound to happen - they just didn't expect it. It wasn't an issue until Alex had a narcoleptic fit during his sister's christening, and she was whisked away during his unconsciousness.

Alex tried as hard as he could to avoid having episodes, but certain, bizarre things would make him feel tired and feel asleep. This got him into rigorous exercise, where the exciting buzz of the workout was able to subdue a fit for a while. He also constantly keeps himseld busy. Despite all this, he can fall asleep at the most inoppurtune times.

After his sister's disappearance, his parents started to care less about him and became more floaty. They didn't abuse or neglect him, per se, but they just didn't pay attention. This frustrated him, especially because his mother should have been able to comfort him about his narcolepsy. He started exercising kleptomanic activities - first stealing little things no one would notice, but soon progressed to big things. Now his parents keep watch on him 24/7. Welp.

Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/81/2b/cd/8...brown-eyes.jpg

Best Subject: English
          Last edited by DanicaBescae; 11-04-2017, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• DanicaBescae
            DanicaBescae commented
            Editing a comment
            Ellaaaxp can his last name aldo be Rose or should I change it?

Reserve for...
          daughter of the Good Witch (Can I do that?)
          second kid (daughter) of Rapunzel
          son of Ursula -----> Little Mermaid.
          son of The Wolf ----> Y'know the wolf of Red Riding Hood?
          Last edited by Chidimma; 10-31-2017, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Chidimma
            Chidimma commented
            Editing a comment
            DanicaBescae Right?! That'd be cool.

• ChloeDraws
            ChloeDraws commented
            Editing a comment
            I already reserved Ariel

• Chidimma
            Chidimma commented
            Editing a comment
            ChloeDraws Yeah, I know. I reserved son of Ursula in the Little Mermaid.

Should I put Alex in a different post? Lilliana's is long enough already

Comment

laughingaleksiel

Comment

Would a son of Morgan le Fay work? Also, a son of the Queen of Hearts?

Comment

Name on Forums: donutlover05

Name in Role play: Chantelle White

Daughter/Son of (No more than 3 siblings under the same parents): Snow White

Personality (BE DESCRIPTIVE): Just like her mother, Chantelle is sweet, affectionate, optimistic, and multi-talented. However, unlike her mom, Chantelle is extremely careful of things and whenever she is told to not forget something, she doesn't forget the warning. She has a fear of fruits, because her mother was poisoned with one before, so she doesn't like to eat them. She is also scared of talking to strangers; for example, if you ask her to go and talk to somebody random, she will most likely refuse. Or, if a stranger comes up to her, she will sometimes hyperventilate. However, if the stranger harms her in any way, she will fight back. She loves cooking and playing with animals, and she also loves playing with and taking care of young children.

Bio: Chantelle grew up with Snow White, her mother. Over the years, she has grown up to be similar and different from her mother. She excelled in her previous schools, and she also took an additional survival class, which helped her to gain strength both on the inside and the outside, just in case something bad happens. She has also babysitted several young children - from babies to school-age since she was twelve years old.

Faceclaim: Click Here

Best Subject: Literature (English)

How often are you on the forum?: Every day
              Last edited by donutlover05; 10-31-2017, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X