Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Fairy Tale-d! (Sign Up Thread!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I allowed to do a daughter of a hero from a Bollywood movie? It's fine if I can't, I'm just wondering

Comment

• EpisodeGirl5678
      EpisodeGirl5678 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! That would be so cool! (And very diverse! )

• Purple Rose
      Purple Rose commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay, thanks!

Name on Forums: Purple Rose
    Name in Role play: Ishaani Mehra
    Daughter/Son of (No more than 3 siblings under the same parents): Krrish and Priya
    Personality (BE DESCRIPTIVE): Ishaani is a a free spirit. She is cheery, generous, welcoming, and kind, but she gets a little shy when meeting someone new. She loves using her powers to rescue people.
    Bio: Ishaani spent her childhood with her dad and mom in the same mountain village where her dad grew up. When she was a kid, none of the other kids wanted to play with her, because of her powers. She would win every single running race, and hit balls that flew so far away nobody could find them. Because of this, no one wanted to play with her. This caused her to be very sad. When she turned fourteen, her family moved to a small town. The kids there were curious about her powers and welcomed her. Ishaani soon made good friends. When she turned fifteen, she began rescuing people (for example, preventing a car accident). She was extremely happy when she got into Once Upon A High, as it is her dream school.
    Faceclaim: https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.town...7b83.image.jpg
    Best Subject: TBD
    How often are you on the forum?: Daily
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Last edited by Purple Rose; 02-10-2018, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• EpisodeGirl5678
      Editing a comment
      What are her powers? She seems awesome, can't wait to see more of her!

• Purple Rose
      Purple Rose commented
      Editing a comment
      Well she has super speed, super strength, and, you know, super smart (like in school) And thanks!

• EpisodeGirl5678
      Editing a comment
      Wow, fun! That's so cool!

I want to adopt some more characters. Also I would like the son of Rumpelstiltskin, daughter of Jadis the White Witch, Daughter of Baron Samedi, Son of Maxim Horvath, Daughter of Abigail Williams, Son of Drake Stone.
    Last edited by ScarletSwanHunter; 02-11-2018, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• EpisodeGirl5678
      Editing a comment
      Lol, you can! Just wondering! I only have one request: that some of the ones you make are POC. Other than that, go wild!

• ScarletSwanHunter
      ScarletSwanHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      So does a Japanese guy could as POC or no? EpisodeGirl5678

• EpisodeGirl5678
      Editing a comment
      Yep, he would count!

Ah! How has no one done this yet! Reserve for child of the Mad Hatter!
    (And I'm going to make a few from Narnia, not sure who though)

Comment

Name on Forums: ScarletSwanHunter
      Name in Role play: Nolan Cassidy
      Daughter/Son of (No more than 3 siblings under the same parents): Rumpelstiltskin
      Personality (BE DESCRIPTIVE): He is charming and manipulative, reading peoples thoughts to know just what to say and give them what they want. He is arrogant, proud and ruthless. He wants to be rich and powerful. He only does things that benefit him. He is patient when making deals, seeing as he can see glimpse of the future. He is cunning and polite, knowing what makes people tick. He knows close to everything about everyone, ever secret and has the answer for any question. He can give anyone anything they wish for, but they have to give him something in return. Afterall, All magic comes with a price. Some say that the magic has consumed him the same way that it did his father, but the way Nolan see’s it, he is the most powerful person alive and no one can take it away from him. There are ways, but it would never happen.
      Bio: He is a one and only child. His mother died in childbirth. His father hated him, until four year old Nolan showed signs of having the same powers as him. Rumple taught Nolan everything he knew, and for the next 9 years Nolan slowly started to surpass his father. Wanting to do more than spin straw to gold, Nolan left his father to make deals of his own. Many own him their lives and he slowly started to before more well-known than he father in his home land. If anyone wanted anything, they would come to him.
      Faceclaim: https://www.thefashionisto.com/wp-co...torial-005.jpg
      Best Subject: Dark Arts, Literature
      How often are you on the forum?:

Name in Role play: Ryuu “Ru” Stone
      Daughter/Son of (No more than 3 siblings under the same parents): Drake Stone
      Personality (BE DESCRIPTIVE): He is playful and a trickster. He can be very childish and flirty. He is always cheerful. He isn’t very good at remembering things, as well as names, so he will give everyone some sort of nickname. He wants to be as famous of a magician as his father so he will show off or practice whenever he can, whenever he isn’t doing whatever Mace tells him. He still isn’t as good as his father, only able to shapeshift and levitate.
      Bio: He grew up as his father’s stage crew. He would carry and set up everything back stage with his father’s crew. His father would teach him all his famous trick. His father always had a full house. Ru would dream for the day he could be as famous as his father. His father forced him to become friends with Mace, and Mace soon made Ru his henchman. Ru likes to think that he is Mace’s closest friends from their little group. After all Mace had promised to make Ru a famous magician once they found what they were looking for. Whatever it was.
      Faceclaim: http://www.whomestudio.com/wp-conten...styles-men.jpg
      Best Subject: Magic

Name on Forums: ScarletSwanhunter
      Name in Role play: (Lelnia) Livana “Liv” Aradie
      Daughter/Son of (No more than 3 siblings under the same parents): Jadis the White Witch
      Personality (BE DESCRIPTIVE): Liv os psychopathic, sadistic, arrogant and narcissistic, viewing herself as above all rules of conduct. She is incapable of viewing anyone as her equal, and see others simply as tools to be used or obstacles to be demolished. With all these traits, it may be accurate to describe her as a sociopath. Liv personality is marked by a total lack of empathy or conscience. She had no concept of loyalty and no compassion for anyone, even after wiping out her entire species she showed a remorseless pride in her actions. A true megalomaniac, she was obsessed with power, and filled with a desire to conquer and subjugate everyone and everything she came into contact with, the same as he mother. Despite her vicious nature, however, she could be sweet and charming when she needed to be, mainly if it worked to her advantage. Liv was also prone to violent mood swings; calm and calculating one minute, and furious the next. Liv is shown to be extremely self-confident, almost to the point of rash impulsiveness. All of this was given to her by her dear old mother. However, whenever she is not around strangers or those who know her mother, such as her friend Nolan, she breaks her shell and lets herself relax, smile and become herself.
      Bio: Her mother is ashamed of her, since the day she was born. It meant that she was no longer the most beautiful of in Narnia. Liv would argue she never was but she also didn’t want to be turned to ice. She had to teach herself everything, wanting to be just as good as her mother so her mother would be proud of her. Once she was old enough the white witch would use Liv for political strategy and train Liv herself to be the next great ruler. Since Liv was only 8 when this happened and she had been negelected by her mother before that point, Liv was surprised when her mother would force Liv to act the same way she was, yelling at her whenever she didn’t act the way Jadis was acting. Her mother also doesn’t allow her to date anyone, let alone fall in love. The only time Liv can breath, is when shes alone or with someone she really trusts.
      Faceclaim: Normal: http://intreviews.com/wp-content/upl...16/06/grey.jpg , Royal: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f8/2e/f1/f...d211243beb.jpg
      Best Subject: Gym, Combat
      Sexuality: Heterosexual

Name in Role play: Audrianna ‘Audri’ Bree Samedi
      Daughter/Son of (No more than 3 siblings under the same parents): Baron Samedi
      Personality (BE DESCRIPTIVE): She is provocative, seductive, sexual, and scary, frequently represented by phallic symbols and is noted for disruption, obscenity, debauchery, and having a particular fondness for tobacco and rum the same as her father. She is notorious for her argumentative and outrageous behavior, swearing continuously and making filthy jokes to the other hundred spirits that circle around her. This makes her look like she is talking to herself or simply mad. She is insane, laughing randomly and changing her emotions in a blink of an eye. She loves watching chaos and causing it.
      Bio: She grew up the invisible realm of voodoo spirits with her father. She never knew her mother, but she her step mother Maman Brigitte isn’t too bad. Maman taught Audri all about voodoo and talking with spirits. Her father has also given her a few lessons on healing as well as teleportation and dark magic. She sometimes takes spirits to the silent realm herself.
      Faceclaim: In Realm / True form: https://pp.userapi.com/c306105/v3061...fkiJFQY1VE.jpg , On Earth: https://data.whicdn.com/images/134986072/original.jpg
      Best Subject: History, Voodoo
      Sexuality: Pansexual

Name in Role play: Macee “Mace” Horvath
      Daughter/Son of (No more than 3 siblings under the same parents): Maxim Harvath
      Personality (BE DESCRIPTIVE): Mace is a suave, sophisticated, well-mannered, well-read and erudite boy, always impeccably collected, dignified and courteous, even when about to kill someone. He is witty, sarcastic, and manipulative, with a strong sense of dry, dark humor. Yet, this refined facade hardly veils his cruelty. He is intensely cold-hearted, remorseless and power-hungry. He is horribly jealous, insensitive, bitter, petty, and self-centered, betraying the people that were closest to him in a heartbeat and being willing to endanger the entire world, just because he could not get over a heartbreak. Mace is cautious, observant, perceptive, and clever, being familiar with both magic tricks and how his foes work, and knowing how to use it to further his goals. He likes disparaging his foes and rubbing his success to their faces in an almost playful tone, and seems to enjoy trading quips. But at the same time, he cannot stand when things do not get in his way and shows little tolerance for his apprentices' antics, dismissing and belittling them at every opportunity. His closest and dearest friend is Ru, seeing as they had known each other since children and Ru always knew how to make him laugh.
      Bio: Like Ru, Mace wants to follow in his father footsteps and that means that he much become Morgana le Fay’s son’s right hand man. When Mace heard that Cecil was going to this school, Mace jumped at the chance. Seeing as he father had spent his whole life to free Morgana le Fay, Mace sees its his duty to continue his father’s work. And the way he sees it, if he can’t, he will get Cecil to become the next great ruler of the land and rule beside him. Even though Mace doesn’t have any sort of magic, he is the leader of their little trio. Him, Ru and Blythe. They had a third but no one has seen him in years. Mace doesn’t say why.
      Faceclaim: https://data.whicdn.com/images/85897066/original.jpg
      Best Subject: Politics

Name in Role play: Blythe “Bly” Williams
      Daughter/Son of (No more than 3 siblings under the same parents): Abigail Williams
      Personality (BE DESCRIPTIVE): In front of the other two Bly has to be just as cruel and power hungry as Mace and Ru, but she never wanted that. No matter how much her mother seemed to tell her that this feeling would change it never seems too. She prefers to be kind and use her ability to help people, not trick them for her own agenda. She loves to read, romance since she has been told time and time again that she will not be loved by anyone. Because she is ‘evil’. Because no one can ever love something that can kill. She wants to find other friends, that aren’t Mace and Ru, but every time she tries she fails. She scares them all away.
      Bio: Her mother loves her, she really does. But she doesn’t agree with Bly when she says that she wants to go play with the other kids. So, she got Bly to attend all magic lessons. However, Bly would sneak away and read her romance novels under bridges or inside cafes. Bly would do whatever her mother or Mace would ask her to do, until they started asking her to kill. Then she started to rebel. She would free the people she was assigned to, telling them what was happening and letting them run away. So far she hasn’t been caught, but she has only began letting out prisoners as well.
      Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2c/5b/ce/2...-portraits.jpg
      Best Subject: Literature

Comment

• ScarletSwanHunter
        Editing a comment
        LTea Trust me it ain't easy. I nearly forgot their names multiple times.

• LTea
        LTea commented
        Editing a comment
        Mate, I have a novel with over fifty heavily developed characters, a whole span of gods matching their own rights and religions, and several planets and places intertwining into one big story about how the world will inevitably end. I think I can manage a couple characters. XD (sorry, boasting mode set in a bit then.)

• ScarletSwanHunter
        Editing a comment
        LTea haha, touche! Alright! Didn't mean anything by it. If anyone can write fifty characters it's you.
        Last edited by ScarletSwanHunter; 02-12-2018, 09:10 PM.

Chidimma would you mind getting some of the new characters in the FCs?

Comment

• Chidimma
        Chidimma commented
        Editing a comment
        Will do that sometime tomorrow

>>Name<<
      Madyson "Maddie" Hatter

>>Sexuality<<
      Heterosexual

>>Parent<<
      Mad Hatter

>>Personality<<
      Madyson is a complex character. She has crazy mood swings, ranging from wacky to whimsical to mischievous. She is quite mad though, as she had to be, for as the Cheshire Cat said, "we're all mad here." She has her own kind of charm though, though it will mix with her sarcasm. She can't stand rudeness, and will most likely slap someone if they're rude to her.
      She is bound to say the strangest things that most people can't make head or tail of, and absolutely loves riddles. She likes to sing, and she loves tea. Oh yeah, she's also obsessed with steampunk fashion.

>>Bio<<
      Madyson grew up with the Mad Hatter, as her mom was executed right after her birth by the Queen of Hearts, as the Queen didn't start to be good until Caitlyn was born. Madyson never knew her mother, and harbors a grudge against the queen, causing grief to her whenever she can. Maddie never gets caught though. The Hatter gave her a top hat for her 13th birthday, and is usually wearing it.

>>Faceclaim<<
      this

>>Best subject<<
      Arts and crafts
      Last edited by Kittenlove; 02-11-2018, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• EpisodeGirl5678
        Editing a comment
        Yayayay! More characters! The girl ratio is always rising 0-0 I like the first FC better,! Can't wait to see the rest!

• Kittenlove
        Kittenlove commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha, don't worry, I plan on making some guys to balance it out.
        Last edited by Kittenlove; 02-11-2018, 03:13 PM.

• EpisodeGirl5678
        Editing a comment
        Yay, thank you, Kitten! Can't wait!

Guys, I think I'm gonna make more characters, should I?

Comment

Chidimma thanks and I will help you tomorrow, too, maybe we can divide them up?

Comment

• Chidimma
        Chidimma commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah okay 👌🏾

I'm thinking of making a guy who will be Ishaani's brother...

Comment

• EpisodeGirl5678
        Editing a comment
        That would be a great idea! Mind if I provide some reasons why?

👉 I love siblings.
        👉 We need more guys.
        👉 Since they would both be Indian, more diversity.
        👉 I love new people!

• Purple Rose
        Purple Rose commented
        Editing a comment
        I've decided I'm gonna make him : D

• EpisodeGirl5678
        Editing a comment
        Yayayayayayyayayayayayay! 🙌 Can't wait to see him!

Okay. If I can complete my tasks tomorrow, I will allow myself to join in.
      Tasks include: 5-10 pages of writing. 1 Character chapter of 'The Arena'. Clean the glass from my room (one of my ornaments broke luckily it was one of the cheap ones I got at a car boot, not one of my nan's or even one of my special collectibles...) and I need to clean my room.

A lot to get done, but fairly straightforward.
      If I do, then I will also post my new character, Hayden "Croft" Thatch, who will be insane, have a thick scottish/pirate accent, and will be the first character with a prosthetic leg and a blind eye because BITE ME IT'S A MUFUDGING PIRATE!!!!!

Comment

• Kittenlove
        Kittenlove commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck! And sweet dreams!

• ScarletSwanHunter
        Editing a comment
        Good luck. Can;t wait to have you back!

• Chidimma
        Chidimma commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck LTea!! We're all rooting for you!

Originally posted by LTea View Post
      Okay. If I can complete my tasks tomorrow, I will allow myself to join in.
      Tasks include: 5-10 pages of writing. 1 Character chapter of 'The Arena'. Clean the glass from my room (one of my ornaments broke luckily it was one of the cheap ones I got at a car boot, not one of my nan's or even one of my special collectibles...) and I need to clean my room.

A lot to get done, but fairly straightforward.
      If I do, then I will also post my new character, Hayden "Croft" Thatch, who will be insane, have a thick scottish/pirate accent, and will be the first character with a prosthetic leg and a blind eye because BITE ME IT'S A MUFUDGING PIRATE!!!!!
      Woah! Yayayayayayauauayauay! The pirate sounds awesome, and I know your other characters are, too!

And sorry about the ornament..

Good luck with the tasks! I know you can do it!

Comment

Name on Forums: Purple Rose
        Name in Role play: Rahul Mehra
        Daughter/Son of (No more than 3 siblings under the same parents): Krrish and Priya
        Personality (BE DESCRIPTIVE): Rahul is almost exactly like his sister, Ishaani. Like Ishaani, he loves protecting people, and is deeply loyal to his loved ones. He tries to fight for what's right. He can be stubborn at times and can act childish, but he has a kind heart.
        Bio: Rahul spent his childhood in the same mountain village where his dad grew up. Everyone at his school wanted to be his friend, and they paid so much attention to him, he got extremely sick of it. He became home schooled at age thirteen, because he nor his parents could take it anymore. When he was sixteen, his family moved to a small town. Rahul was excited, because this was an opportunity to start over. He made good friends, and eventually got into Once Upon A High, where he decided to go with his sister.
        Faceclaim: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...a27a895561.jpg
        Best Subject: TBD
        How often are you on the forum?: Daily
        Last edited by Purple Rose; 02-13-2018, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• EpisodeGirl5678
          Editing a comment
          Yay! He sounds really cool, can't wait to see him! 😃 ❤

• Purple Rose
          Purple Rose commented
          Editing a comment
          Andddd done!

• EpisodeGirl5678
          Editing a comment
          Aww, he's adorable! Can't wait to see him in action!

GUYS, I NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER CHARACTER BECAUSE l NEED MORE DRAMA 😈

Comment

• Mashia
          Mashia commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok! I'll be here, waiting. (That sounded creepy....) *cough cough* ANYWAY.
          Kittenlove

• LTea
          LTea commented
          Editing a comment
          Awww, you guys! ^~^ Check my two new characters... once I make them, that is. X)

• Mashia
          Mashia commented
          Editing a comment
          Will do, LTea

>>Name<<
        Jac Hood

>>Son of<<
        Robin Hood

>>Sexuality<<
        Heterosexual

>>Personality<<
        Jac likes to adventure, but is completely reckless and will land himself in trouble mostly because of his short temper.
        - More to Come -

>>Bio<<
        - Coming Soon -

>>Faceclaim<<
        TBD

>>Best Subject<<
        TBD

Comment

Working...
        X