Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Once Upon a Time RP Sign Ups!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon a Time RP Sign Ups!

~Once Upon A Time Roleplay~
    This RP is based on the ABC show Once Upon a Time. (OUAT) For those Oncers out there, there is probably no Henry. (But I'll think about adding characters like Henry and Emma as NPCs) Anyway, I wrote that I may make this into an Episode Story, but I will probably not write it into a story. Anywho, here's the sign ups!

~Sing Up Form~
    Name:
    Character (Which Fairy Tale character):
    Age (15-21):
    Bio (in real world):
    Personality:
    Faceclaim (no anime):
    Job in real world:
    Extra Info:
    Want plot adds? PM me!

~Story~
    Basically, for those who didn't watch the show, practically, it's about how fairy tale characters are cursed into a world without magic and happy endings, our world. Also, everyone is stuck in a cursed town called Storybrooke. No one knows they are fairy tale characters, and they suddenly find out.
    ~Faceclaims~
    Mulan and Belle are reserved for me
    Last edited by ChloeDraws; 11-11-2017, 08:07 AM.

~Peeps who showed interest~
    Chidimma LHT donutlover05 Kittenlove

Comment

Reserve Little Red and Aladdin

Comment

• ChloeDraws
        ChloeDraws commented
        Editing a comment
        Yay! (101010)

~Sing Up Form~
      Name: Bella Gregorian

Character (Which Fairy Tale character): Belle

Age (15-21): 17

Bio (in real world): Bella grew up with a father who died when she was very young. Her mother was a teacher, but couldn't take the burden as a single mother, so she left her when Bella was 15. Bella didn't have any siblings.

Personality: Bella is quiet and humble. Bella loves to read and admire things. She is joyful with just simple pleasures. Bella is kind and caring, and can give unlimited chances to some people.

Faceclaim (no anime): ~Bella~

Job in real world: she is the librarian's assistant for money (temporary)

Extra Info: 0

Comment

Reserve for Cinderella

Comment

Reserve snow white and robin hood

Comment

Reserve for Tiana.

Comment

Reserve for Peter Pan.

EDIT: and Cheshire Cat and Alice (from Alice in Wonderland)
              Last edited by Kittenlove; 11-13-2017, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Kittenlove
                Kittenlove commented
                Editing a comment
                Chloe, are they the actual characters or their children?

• Chidimma
                Chidimma commented
                Editing a comment
                Kittenlove From all the episodes of Once Upon a Time I’ve watched, they are the actual characters, they’ve just been cursed to not remember who they actually are.

• Kittenlove
                Kittenlove commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok sounds good! And yes, I still want the cat. That's gonna be fun.

Reserve for Captain Hook

Comment

Reserve for Mulan
                Last edited by LHT; 11-11-2017, 03:17 AM.

Comment

reserve for Anna (Frozen)

if I reserve for the huntsman, could I make him sheriff? or would that be too similar to the real show?
                  edit: i'm not making him sheriff, he's only 19 hehe forget i asked that
                  Last edited by Arabella; 11-13-2017, 10:26 AM.

Comment

name:
                    Arya Crenshaw
                    character:
                    Anna (Frozen)
                    bio:
                    Her entire life has been painfully normal. She is an only child with two parents who love her, but don’t quite understand her. She has always been searching for something more. She feels like there is some part of her that’s missing, and it leaves her feeling empty. Yet, this drives her to search for more meaning in life as she tries to fill that mysteriously empty void.
                    personality:
                    Arya is optimistic, energetic, awkward, and generally far from graceful. She is also free-spirited and always on the search for adventure. She is quick to make friends, and craves affection and companionship, though this can also act as her greatest flaw, as she can sometimes be too trusting towards others. Despite her optimism, she has also struggled with her self-confidence, on occasion. Her painfully boring life sometimes feeds her darker thoughts that make her think she will never be anything more than ordinary, which is one of her biggest fears. She also tends to act before she thinks, and can be rather impulsive and quick-tempered at times.
                    faceclaim:
                    here
                    job:
                    assistant retail manager at clothing store
                    extra information:
                    - loves fashion and her job

name:
                    Hunter Duval
                    (is his name too..um...obvious? lol)
                    character:
                    huntsman
                    bio:
                    Hunter's father left his mother when she became pregnant with him, so he grew up only with his mother and younger sister, who he loves dearly. They have always been pretty poor despite his mother's determination to keep as many jobs as she could. When she got sick, Hunter had to step up and be the strong one in the family. He's always held odd jobs to pay for medication for his mother, and he tries his best to give his little sister the amazing life she deserves. He is soft and loving with his family, but he is filled with anger about his pathetic father who left them to fend for themselves. This anger attributes to his cynical outward personality to everyone but his family.
                    personality:
                    Hunter is somewhat of a troublemaker and doesn’t really care what most people think of him. He likes being clever, and can be pretty flirtatious. In his darker moods, he closes everyone out and can be harsh and cruel. If you catch him in the right mood, he might be a little less of a jerk. If he feels very comfortable around someone, and they make him happy, he will be caring and sweet to them. He might even open up to them. It’s hard to get on the good side of Hunter, but if someone does, he will be undoubtedly loyal to them.
                    faceclaim:
                    here
                    job:
                    - tbd -
                    extra information:
                    - tbd -

(i really hope the edit button doesn't disappear on me when i need it)
                    Last edited by Arabella; 11-13-2017, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Arabella
                      Arabella commented
                      Editing a comment
                      welp. the edit button failed me. but hunter's job will be working as a waiter at storybrooke's restaurant, and working shifts as a bartender at night (we can just pretend it's one of those places where he's allowed to serve alcohol under 21..)

Name: Crystal Hills

Character (Which Fairy Tale character): Cinderella

Bio (in real world): TBD

Personality: TBD

Faceclaim (no anime): Click Here

Job in real world: Author

Extra Info: TBD
                    Last edited by donutlover05; 11-13-2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

ChloeDraws is there going to be a saviour? Someone like Emma?

Comment

• ChloeDraws
                        ChloeDraws commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I was thinking maybe making her a NPC. But I'm not too sure.

Name: Rosaline "Rose" Hearth

Character (Which Fairy Tale character): Snow White

Bio (in real world): All Rose can remember about her childhood is that her mom died a long time ago, and her father left her after 9 years. She faced emotional abuse from her father, and he made sure not to leave before creating a lasting mark. She ended up being punted between families as an orphan, because "she was an angel, but I'm sure she's mute". Rose was too afraid to speak about anything, because that's always what got her in trouble with her dad. She knew in her core that violence was bad, and that was her only coping mechanism. A lot of people became friends with her because they thought she was mute. Rose bowed her head and went with it. Eventually, when she grew older, she learned how to voice her wants and needs better, but by that time she was mostly independent. She found out, after a community activity, that children strangely comforted her and let her be more quirky.

Personality: Rose, as a result of the abuse, is very meek and quiet. She's not exactly silent, but she tends to blend into the background. It takes an awful lot of coaxing for her to open up. But she's forever an optimist - even if your dog died and you failed a test, she'll end up making you feel like the luckiest person on Earth. She's obedient and doesn't speak out much, and is very wild-mannered. Certain things make her rambunctious. You'll find the triggers soon enough.

Faceclaim: herrr

Job in real world: daycare assistant

Extra Info: has a white spot on her collarbone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Alexander Colton

Character (Which Fairy Tale character): Robin Hood

Age (15-21): 19

Bio (in real world): later

Personality: later

Faceclaim (no anime): himmm

Job in real world: later

Extra Info: later
                      Last edited by DanicaBescae; 11-15-2017, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• ChloeDraws
                        ChloeDraws commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I can't access the Faceclaims (RIP me)

• DanicaBescae
                        DanicaBescae commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sorry! Now?
                    Working...
                    X