Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Once Upon a Time RP Sign Ups!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name:
    Allison Clark

Character:
    Alice

Bio:
    TBD

Personality:
    TBD

Faceclaim:
    Here

Job:
    Cashier

Extra Info:
    Has a cat named Chester.

Name:
    Chester

Bio:
    Chester has lived with Allison most of his life, even though he's older than her. He and Allie are very good friends, and she is the only one who knows that he can talk. Chester does not quite know himself why he can talk, but makes the most of it, as he is also quite intelligent. Most of his days consist of usual cat things, and he has an elaborate playhouse to keep him occupied.

Personality:
    TBD

Faceclaim:

Here

Extra Info:
    Has an owner named Allison.
    Has purple eyes

Last edited by Kittenlove; Yesterday, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Arabella
      Arabella commented
      Editing a comment
      ermagerd i love cats im in love with chester thats the cutest thing ever

Reserve for Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Ariel (The Little Mermaid), and Thumbelina (Thumbelina)

Comment

I'll reserve Mad Hatter and Tinkerbell

Comment

Name: Briar Rose
        Character: Aurora
        Bio: The only family Briar knew was her three aunts who took care of her since she was able to see. They helped with her first crawl, clapped as they heard her first garbled speech, and cried when she took her first solid poop. Mary was the impatient one, she always wanted to take Briar out to do see the world and go on adventures. Fiona was the more laid back one, she helped Briar through her troubles, no matter how small or big. Flora was the formal one, she scolded Briar while sounding tender and having love in her voice. They made their one bedroom apartment feel like the world, every moment was to be cherished and was able to be hung up as a painting for its beauty. Briar's parents, however, were never talked about, at least not in front of Briar.
        Personality: Briar is very naive and optimistic about the world and the dangers that lurk on it. She's also very socially awkward due to her not learning much social etiquette from her aunts, who would rather let her have her childish fun. Briar is also very kind to others as she sees the good in everyone and more importantly, in everything. She's a very curious girl, going on grounds she's not supposed to be on while remaining obedient to her aunts and the law in general. Unfortunately, Briar can sometimes get caught up in daydreams and fairytales that she won't realize what's to happen before there's no point.
        Faceclaim: Here
        Job: Vet assistant and in a band with Sirena
        Extra Info: Sirena and she are best friends.

Name: Sirena Brook
        Character: Ariel
        Bio: TBA
        Personality: Sirena is very adventurous and is seen as rebellious. There are numerous times of her sneaking out of the house to hang out in parties or just get fresh air...
        Job: Pet shop informant and in a band with Briar
        Extra Info: Briar and she are best friends

Name: Tiffany Vaughn
        Character: Thumbelina
        Bio: TBA
        Personality: TBA
        Job: TBA
        Extra Info: TBA
        Last edited by mage158; 11-19-2017, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Just wondering but do characters have to be from the original show? Also would anyone be interested in doing two couples together or whatnot?

Comment

• Arabella
            Arabella commented
            Editing a comment
            arya is open for a boyfriend, and hunter probably wouldn't have a girlfriend at this point in time (i'm hoping to have him grow as a character), but maybe he could have a ~thing~ with a specific girl? he wouldnt want a girlfriend as he is now just because he is trying to act strong and tough and stuff, but he'd care for her more than he lets on. idk just an idea

• Lily_Li
            Lily_Li commented
            Editing a comment
            Arabella I can make a guy based off Kristoff for Arya if you want lol

• Arabella
            Arabella commented
            Editing a comment
            Lily_Li omg yesss

i think i might make a third character (eek!) since i already made anna, i could make elsa, too. but i don't want them to know they are sisters yet, so it's like a big reveal when they realize who they are. i could have fun with that lol

so reserve for elsa!

Comment

• ChloeDraws
            ChloeDraws commented
            Editing a comment
            🤔😏😏
            Hunter, Callista?
            arya is open for a boyfriend, and hunter probably wouldn't have a girlfriend at this point in time (i'm hoping to have him grow as a character), but maybe he could have a ~thing~ with a specific girl? he wouldnt want a girlfriend as he is now just because he is trying to act strong and tough and stuff, but he'd care for her more than he lets on. idk just an idea

• Arabella
            Arabella commented
            Editing a comment
            ChloeDraws i reeeeally like this idea lol i think callista is such a good match for hunter

also - can i change arya's face claim to this: https://data.whicdn.com/images/256214069/large.jpg
            Last edited by Arabella; 11-14-2017, 02:59 PM.

• ChloeDraws
            ChloeDraws commented
            Editing a comment
            Yas (101010)

name:
          Estelle Ainsworth
          character:
          Elsa
          bio:
          Estelle was put in the foster care system when she was just 2 years old. She vaguely remembers having a younger best friend, maybe even sister, but she was so young then that she doesn’t know whether it was real or just her young self creating an imaginary friend. Even if it was a real person, they left the foster care system before Estelle was old enough to really have memories. Estelle spent her whole life in the foster care system and was adopted a couple times, but her cold and harsh demeanor had her sent back into the system each time. When she was 16 she was legally allowed to be on her own, and she has been providing for herself ever since, trying to work her way up to being CEO of a business. She wants to eventually manage a lot of people and make good, moral decisions for a business that can flourish like a kingdom.
          personality:
          Elsa appears calm, reserved, and graceful. She used to be a bit cold and harsh, but she now tries to present herself in a better light. Beneath this cool and collected appearance, however, Estelle is kind of broken. In her years spent on her own, she has become reclusive, insecure, and emotionally unstable. If ever given the chance to really be herself, Estelle’s true warm, kind, fun loving, and innocently mischievous personality comes through. She really wants to do good in the world, hopefully with her future business.
          faceclaim:
          here
          job:
          assistant for the CEO of a big business
          extra info:
          has a white cat named Olive who loves warm hugs ^-^
          (olive...olaf...im trying here xd)

Comment

• LHT
            LHT commented
            Editing a comment
            Olive looks so adorable! :3

Bumping!!!!

Comment

When would this be starting? I want to join but i don't have the time to sign up now

Comment

• ChloeDraws
              ChloeDraws commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't exactly know actually. Maybe by the next week or two? I might even just start it on the weekend. But I need all the sign ups first! Cam plz join! You're such a great RPer!

• Cam Boulder
              Cam Boulder commented
              Editing a comment
              ChloeDraws I would love to join, I even know what character I want to have, but I don't know if I will have the time since the semester is ending and I'm drowning in work and Final exams. I hope I have time to sign up for Odette (The Swan Queen from Swan Lake) and maybe for Rumpelstiltskin as well

Name: Jezebel Levin
            Character (Which Fairy Tale character): Tinkerbell
            Age (15-21): 16

Bio (in real world): Jezebel grew up in a large, crazy and happy household. Her parents- Aaron and Hanna- were two high school sweethearts who got married as soon as they turned eighteen. Tragically, one of Hanna's closest friends died under odd circumstances and left behind a baby girl a few years later, and so the young couple adopted Jezebel. They still haven't told her she was adopted. She was the only one in her family to be adopted as well- all of her five following siblings were born soon after she was adopted. Occasionally, she has been curious about how she doesn't quite look like the rest of her family, but she somehow bore a close enough resemblance to her adoptive grandmother that she'd just blame genetics.

Being the oldest, she became used to taking care of her siblings and she developed a loud voice and an even louder personality. She was only about five feet tall, a good bit shorter than the rest of her family, but that didn't stop her from being loud, bubbly, openminded, cheerful, stubborn, and athletic. Jezebel wasn't always the most popular person in school due to how openminded and stubborn she could be, but most people either respected her, were intimidated by her or just hated her.

From the time she was ten though, Jezebel has had two loves- sports and acting. Though the two seem to clash, both are perfect for her, though difficult to manage. She's on the soccer team and tries out for every school play, and as a result, she often has such a crowded schedule that she's had difficulty making time for the people who care about her. Jezebel always has to be doing something- she can't just be still, and when she's doing something, she wants to be doing more things. She can't ever just do nothing and her parents are a little worried about her being that way, but she refuses to change.

Personality: Jezebel is small in stature, but make no mistake, she is anything but the shy, sweet girl her appearance makes her look like. She's extremely openminded and stubborn- she will always speak her mind, no matter how controversial it is- and generally, she tends to be bubbly and kind to others, though if she has absolutely any reason not to like someone, she'll be the opposite, and she can hold a grudge for what seems like forever. She can't ever be still- she always has to have something to do and is very restless. She's a pretty good leader as she can make quick decisions and will never say "I don't know" if she can avoid it. To people who don't know her, Jezebel can be an extremely overwhelming person to be with at first. She's very goal oriented and emotional as well.

Faceclaim (no anime): here

Job in real world: She coaches a soccer team of little kids.

Comment

Name:
              L i l i a ✵ L u n a ✵ F a c a d e a r ✵

Character (Which Fairy Tale character):
              D r F a c i l i e r

Age (15-21):
              ✵ 19 ✵

Bio (in real world):

Lilia i

Personality:
              Faceclaim (no anime):
              Job in real world:
              Extra Info:

It's pronounced Fah-cah-dear!
              -Lilia Luna

Name:
              ↠ C a m e r o n ↟ V i o s i a n ↞

Cruella de Vil

Age (15-21):

Bio (in real world):

Personality:

Faceclaim (no anime):

Job in real world:

Extra Info:

My mom will hear about this! -
              Cameron

Name:
              D e n i s e ↟ ↞

Merida (Brave)

Age (15-21):

Bio (in real world):

Personality:

Faceclaim (no anime):

Job in real world:

Extra Info:

My mom will hear about this!
              - Cameron

Reserve for Dr.Facilier, Cruella de Vil, and Merida (Brave)
              Last edited by Hail the Stxrs; 11-17-2017, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• ChloeDraws
                ChloeDraws commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi! I don't know if you understood the concept. If you're the character, you are literally the character. So the characters should be the same gender. However, you could be the unknown child of them.

Name:

Ruby Hood

Little Red Riding Hood

Age (15-21):

Bio (in real world):

TBD

Personality:

TBD

Faceclaim (no anime):

It is hereeeee.

Job in real world:

She is the head baker at 'In a Basket'.

Extra Info:

In a Basket is owned by her grandmother, and Ruby and her mother help her run it.
              Last edited by Chidimma; Yesterday, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Would anyone like to be...

Lilia Luna - Boyfriend, Best Friend, or Enemy
                Cameron - Best Friend
                Denise - Enemy
                Last edited by Hail the Stxrs; 11-17-2017, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Hail the Stxrs
                  Hail the Stxrs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Chidimma Great! When should they have met?

ChloeDraws She can be Cameron's GF (I think they'll look great together!) How should they have met and started dating?

• Chidimma
                  Chidimma commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They could’ve met when she came into In a Basket when Ruby was on her rare waitressing shifts.

• Hail the Stxrs
                  Hail the Stxrs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Chidimma Alright that sounds good!👌

Name:
                Diana Cheng
                戴安娜,

Fa Mulan

Age (15-21):

Bio (in
                real world):
                TBD

Personality:
                TBD

Faceclaim:
                click here

Job in the real world:
                Martial arts teacher

Extra Info:
                TBD

I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating.
                Last edited by LHT; 11-19-2017, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• Lily_Li
                  Lily_Li commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LHT I'm fine with that (:

• ChloeDraws
                  ChloeDraws commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wait, LHT, did you see my comment? I informed you that Mulan was already taken by me.

• LHT
                  LHT commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ChloeDraws No sorry I didn't I guess I should drop out then

Name:
                Parker Peterson

Character:
                Peter Pan

Bio:
                TBD

Personality:
                TBD

Faceclaim:
                Here

Job:
                Gymnastics Teacher

Extra Info:
                Has a scar over eye were he hurt himself jumping off a slide when he was 4, trying to fly.

Comment

Working...
                X