Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

~Fairy Tale-d~ {OFFICIAL RP THREAD}

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ✨Tiara✨
    I smile, happy that Bliez had taken care of it, but feel sad again. He's never going to be done with me... and now that he is angry... "I don't want to read it," I say. "Maybe we should give it back?"

🍎 CARA🍎
    I wanted Kai to like me, and not Aura, but I knew Aura was in serious pain, and needed help. I wait for Kai's response, trying not to get jealous.

🎵 CALLIE CHARMING🎵
    I walk through the forest, making a left at the burnt stump, a landmark Cara and I had remembered.

🎆 KADEN🎆
    I find Alicia in the middle of the theater. "Good seats!" I say, sitting next to her, handing her her food.

AwesomeAnon Kittenlove LTea

Comment

• 🍀 Liam 🍀
      "Yeah, she never wants to see me again," I say. "And I don't want to get beat up any more times today..."

Chidimma

Comment

• BLEIZ

”Well, you’re better than your brother.” He mutters to himself. He pauses, thinking. “So you’re actually genuinely sorry for doing that to Tiara.”
        EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

• 🍀 Liam 🍀
          "Yes. I wish it never happened," I say truthfully. "Ill tell you what. What about I can tell you ir give you anything that is Ace's. You can probably use that to your advantage..."

Chidimma

Comment

• BLEIZ

”Yeah, I bet I could.” He says, excitedly. He runs his hands together eagerly looking at Liam. “Okay, what do you have for me?”
            EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

• Starting probably this Wednesday or Friday! Have your characters sign up to practice fighting, battle, and leadership skills!

Anyone can sign up!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...22opg/viewform

LTea please put this on the bulletins.

Comment

• 🍀 Liam 🍀
                At first, I feel bad for giving away Ace's secrets. But it was time for me to stop idolizing him. He was a horrible person.

"His worst fears are rejection, and the dark. The only time he's been in love was with this girl named Kelli Falls. She hated him, abd rejected him. He doesn't like when people make fun of his looks, or how he is in bed. He likes to be in charge."

I pause, wondering how Bliez will react to this.

Chidimma Please PM me, I have some plans I'd like to share?

Comment

• Chidimma
                  Chidimma commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I sent you one.

• ALYA (Dorm, evening)

"I think we should burn it!" she exclaimed, fire in her eyes. "There's really nothing useful in there unless we want to take his phone number and dorm number."

ALICIA (Movie theater)

"Thanks," she said and took her Twizzlers and the popcorn and the water bottle, then started to eat as the movie started.

EpisodeGirl5678 ORP: Do the rooms have fireplaces in them?

Comment

• Tiara
                "I dont know..." I say hesitantly, not wanting to make him mad.

KADEN
                The movie is funny. All the characters are potrayed as dumb people. I look over at Alicia to see if she also finds it funny.

AwesomeAnon

Comment

• Be back on in hopefully less than one hour, sorry everyone!

Comment

• BLEIZ

He smiled maliciously, finally letting his guard down for the first time in front of Liam. If he wasn’t willing to share this about his brother, he must’ve been serious. “I’ll make sure to tell Tiara and her girlfriend about this.”
                    EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

• ALYA (Dorm, evening)

”But he’ll never know that it was me who took it, and if he finds out, I can take the blame,” she said and picked up the book from where it lay on the ground.

ALICIA (Movie theater, around noon)

She laughed at the shenanigans that were going on in the movie. It was hilarious!

EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

• Tiara
                        I suddenly feel terrified, glancing at the book. "I guess," I say.

Kaden
                        I smile, laughing, too. Even the woodsman was dumb!

Liam
                        "Tell me if I can do ir say anything else to help out." I say. "And please don't tell Ace..."

AwesomeAnon Chidimma

Comment

• ORP: LTea and Kittenlove , can they arrive at the nurse's yet? I want Aura to get better.

Comment

• ALYA (Dorm, evening)

She crawled towards the fire. “Okay, goodbye playbook,” She said and looked are Tiara, wanting to make sure this was what she wanted.

ALICIA (Movie theater, around noon)

She was laughing throughout the entire movie, and she had eaten all of her snacks too. As the movie came to a close, she tapped Kaden and said, “That was soooo good!”

EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

Working...
                            X