~Fairy Tale-d~ {OFFICIAL RP THREAD}

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VALENTINA
    I walk about, trying to find Rae Rae. I find her room, and place Elana's note on her desk.

Chidimma

Comment

• Chidimma
      Chidimma commented
      Editing a comment
      What was her note again?

• ADREAN

“Me too.” He says, leaning closer to her lips. “Do you mind if I kiss you?” He asks, speaking softly.

BLEIZ

He frowns at the lack of happiness in Kaden’s usually happy voice. “Dude, what’s wrong? Did I say something?” He asks, walking towards the couch again.
    EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

• CALLIE
      Inside, I screamed. My VERY first kiss! "Please." I say, wrapping my arms around his neck.

KADEN
      "Uhhh..." I stammer. "Not really." I try to sound more upbeat.

Chidimma Let me find it...

Comment

• Originally posted by episodegirl5678 View Post
        elana snow
        i walk to my window, crying, as my mother had called me, and scolded me for talking to the daughter of pocahontas. how does she get all of this information? i see a heart shaped box and a letter. I pick them up, and read the slip of paper. It says: “hey elana. It was nice talking to you the other day. I know i don’t know you very well, but i think i like you. Like like like you. So, will you be my valentine?” i open the box. I can smell chocolates and caramels! I lick my lips, and eat one. but who would like me? And who had i talked to recently?
        well, i had talked to this jerk wad named ace, and he was a jerk, so probably not him. Rae rae, but why would she like me? I offended her, and acted annoying, and super vulnerable. I contact this cupid girl, and pen a letter back to the admirer.

dear person,
        thank you for the chocolates. They are delicious!
        Tbh, i don't know you too well (because i don't know who you are)
        but i'd like to get to know you better, so i would like to be your valentine.
        Here's a little something.

Love, elana

i draw a mishapen smiley face, and send the letter with the cupid girl.

chidimma
        here we go!!! Woot woot!

Comment

• RAE RAE

She smiled as she read the note from Elana. She was glad that Elana had gotten her gift, she had meant every word. She didn’t sign it because she didn’t know what Elana thought of her. She thought that she needed to get to know Elana a little bit better before telling Elana who she is. She penned a letter back to Elana.

Hey Elana.
        I was really happy to get a letter back from you. That smiley face is cute.
        Thanks for taking a chance on me. I’d like to get to know you better also.

Love,
        Me.

ADREAN

He leaned in and kissed her, his lips pressing against hers softly. This was a bit crazy, considering they just met, but this felt... right. He pressed his hands against her face, and closed his eyes.

BLEIZ

”Not really?” His frown deepened and he ran back through his conversation with him in his head. What was the last thing that he’d said to Kaden? Softie? Was that it? “Do you not like being called a softie?” He asked, scratching his head.
        EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

• KADEN
          I frown again. "It's honestly fine," I lie.

ELANA
          When I get a letter back, I read it carefully. Who could it be?
          Give me a hint, I write them back.

CALLIE
          This feels amazing. I don't know why I'm kissing a guy I just met, but I also don't care. This felt good. I press my lips harder against his, and let one hand slide down his back. What would Kai think? My brain asks. I shrug it away.

Chidimma

Comment

• BLEIZ

It must’ve been softie. Why though. I thought that was a compliment?... He thinks about this for a second until he remembers a topic of conversation he and Kaden once had. “Your dad. Does he call you that?” He asks, sitting beside Kaden on the couch.

RAE RAE

She smiled as she got a letter back from Elana. She decided to tease her a bit. A hint? I’m a person who goes to this school.

ADREAN

This whole thing was a bit crazy, but it felt awesome to do things in a whim for once. His other hand rests on her lower back, just above her butt. He smiles into the kiss, loving how it feels.
            EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

• KADEN
              I sigh, and my eyes well up with tears. "Yeah," I say, sniffing, and trying not to meet his eyes.

ELANA
              I get the letter and scowl.
              Okay, I'll ask a question, then. Are you a girl or a guy?

CALLIE
              When he rests his hand on my lower back, I smile against his lips. I felt rebellious, a feeling I had never been allowed to feel before. I wrap one leg around his waist, and continue to kiss him.

Chidimma Bleiz is BAE.

Comment

• >>Paige<<
                I blush as he brushes his hand along my cheek. It's fake of course, but I was guessing a normal girl would've. "Such a shame," I agreed, biting my lip. If he tries to kiss me I will murder him in two seconds flat. I thought, subtly making the knife disappear while he was focused on my face.

Chidimma

Comment

• Issac

"Um, Alright." He did not know how to dance, this was going to be a disaster waiting to happen.

Mashia
                  EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

• BLEIZ

”Man.” He rubs his head, sighing. “Hey, I’m sorry,” he places his hand on Kaden’s shoulder. “I didn’t mean it in a derogatory way.”

ORP: I hope your Nick is like Bleiz.

RAE RAE

I could be a girl. I could be a guy. I’m most likely the one that appeals to you.
                    She usually wasn’t this bold. These words were surprising herself, and he was the one writing them.

ADREAN

A gasp escapes his lips and he slides one hand up her shirt, feeling her bare back.
                    EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

• Kittenlove
                      Kittenlove commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Adrean is in trouble....

• Chidimma
                      Chidimma commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yup. Kai gonna’ beat him up.

• ADRIEN

He flashes a charming smile, sensing in the back of his mind that something felt off. He ignores it and kisses the back of her hand. “I don’t believe we’ve been properly introduced. I’m Prince Adrien, and the fair maiden is?”

Kittenlove

Comment

• >>Paige<<
                      "Princess Summer," I replied, using my fake name once again. "So very pleased to make your acquaintance." I twirled a lock of hair around my finger.

Chidimma

Comment

• 🎆 KADEN🎆
                        I smile. "Thanks. I know you would never try to do that." I wipe away a tear. "Just got some bad memories, I guess."

❄ ELANA❄
                        I laugh, this time, although I am still frustrated. "Okay, okay. So are you a girl then?" I ask.

🎵 CALLIE🎵
                        I shudder in amazement and shock as I feel his hand on my bare back. "How about we go to your room?" I ask, not wanting Kai to see me.

Chidimma Sorry for the late reply, I was having dinner.

Comment

• >>Cora<<
                          "One little problem. I don't know how to ride one." I was assuming you rode it from the pictures on the side of the rental place.

>>Kai<<
                          I drop her hand after a few seconds. "Well, I better be going," I say, and turn to leave.

EpisodeGirl5678 Mashia

Comment

Working...
                        X