~Fairy Tale-d~ {OFFICIAL RP THREAD}

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>McKenzie<<
    I peeked up. "Really?" I said with a smile. Reading was something I truly loved.

>>Max<<
    I think back. "Great," I say with a rather dopey grin. "Absolutely wonderful."

EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

• ◀ Ace LaBouff▶
      I smile. "Love to! It helps me relax." I lie again.

🎀 CARA🎀
      His grin makes me giggle. "Why? What happened?" I ask eagerly.

Kittenlove

Comment

• Wow, I didn't mean to make the convorsation serious.. Alana thought. "Fine. Maleficent." She said, "I'm the daughter of Maleficent."

orp: will this make him scaredddd?

Comment

• 🎆 KADEN🎆
          I am a little taken back by this. She didn't look a lot like her mother, but who was I to judge? I was scared of Maleficent, but this girl seemed nice, and fun to be around. Besides, as I had already confirmed, not everyone was like their parents. Anyways, I admired Maleficent's skills with magic. "That's really cool, Alanna. Why are you ashamed of that?" I ask her.

Ellaaaxp

Comment

• >>Max<<
            "Stuff," I say that casual way that always irritated Candice. "Then again, lots of stuff has happened."

>>McKenzie<<
            "Me too! I always went to the library to hide if my mother was in a bad mood..." I trail off.

EpisodeGirl5678
            *cough*Chidimma this is where Darlene comes in *cough*

Comment

• EpisodeGirl5678
              EpisodeGirl5678 commented
              Editing a comment
              Chidimma had to leave, should we postpone this convo until she comes back, or carry on?

• Kittenlove
              Kittenlove commented
              Editing a comment
              We can carry on a little bit. Since Cara's not trying to flirt with him or anything, it's not necessary for Darlene to see them immediately.

• EpisodeGirl5678
              Editing a comment
              True! I will reply to him at once.

• ✦Ishaani✦

"That's a pretty name," she smiled, "I'm Ishaani. Nice to meet you!"

EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

• She lowered her eyebrows. "Take a guess," Alana said. "Have you heard about anything she's done?"

Comment

• 🎆 KADEN🎆
                She'd obviously had bad experience with her,motber. "I'm sorry, that was inconsiderate of me." I say, looking down. "I'm aware of how terrible of a person she was to Aurora. I shouldn't praise that."

💚 TIARA💚
                I smile. "Thanks! Yours is really nice, too!" I shake her hand, still smiling. "What brings you to OAH?"

◀ Ace LaBouff▶
                I smile softly at her. "And who are your parents?" I ask.

Purple Rose Kittenlove Ellaaaxp
                Last edited by EpisodeGirl5678; 02-11-2018, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• Kittenlove
                  Kittenlove commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He what at her? Usually I can figure out typos, but I can't figure out this one.

• Chidimma
                  Chidimma commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Smile maybe? I smile softly at her?

• EpisodeGirl5678
                  Editing a comment
                  Kittenlove and Chidimma oops, yes it was!

• "Oh yeah, that too," Alana said, "If there's a child of Aurora in this school (hmm wonder if there is? XD) they would hate me, if they knew i was the daughter of the woman who caused their mother all that trouble, they would hate me."

Comment

• 🎀 CARA🎀
                  "What kind of stuff?" I prod. My eyes widen in excitement. "Did you meet a special someone?"

Kittenlove gtg be back soon though

Comment

• ADRIEN

He laughed with him. A wolf boy? Wonder how he ended up losing... “What were you guys even fighting about? Was it something stupid or...”

CANDICE

”Yeah, okay.” She replies, walking ahead of her. After a few minutes, they arrived at her dorm. “Here it is.” She pushed open the door and let Valentina walk in.

ADREAN

”Thanks.” He said, smiling. “Why an easy one? Is it really that scary?”

RAE RAE

“Yeah! I’m okay, don’t worry.” She says, using Elana to help her get up. “I just haven’t skated before so I’m not used to the ice.” She smiles, hoping that she showed Elana that she was fine. Truthfully, her butt was still sore but she knew it would stop hurting eventually.

BLEIZ

He blushes slightly at her passion but responds positively by cupping her face with one hand and placing the other on her lower back. She’s my girlfriend. SHE’S MY GIRLFRIEND!

EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

• Chidimma
                      Chidimma commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nah stil gone just got wifi though

• ORP: This is going to be a long one. I have 10 character so. I'm sorry for this being so long. Let me say right now, they are all approachable. I just sent them in...

Livana Aradie, also known back home in Narnia as Lelnia, watch as her cartage stopped before the large school grounds. Her heart was racing in her chest. Of course her mother had forced her to dress in her best attire, placing a whole tug of makeup on her face. Liv was sure her pours couldn't breath anymore. She looked fine sitting next to Nolan Cassidy since he too was dress formally, in a suit and tie, but her other companion on the trip, Ryuu Stone wasn't as proper. He wore a simple jacket and pants.

Ru jumped out of the cartage like a animal and Liv wondered where her mother found him. He turned and grinned at her, "Thanks for the ride Ice Queen."

"Don't call me that." She hissed, but he was already running off into the school.

"Let him go. After all I'm sure he has someone to meet." Nolan said, helping her down like the gentle man he was. Her dress was so long, she wasn't sure how she would be able to walk up the stair with it.

"Thank you, Nolan but I think I'll find my room and take all this off." She waved her hand and her bags vanished. Hopefully to the correct room.

"Will miss you very much darling." He kissed her hand and walked off. She could only assume he was off to the library or to fine some poor soul. She sighed and started clicking her ice cold heels down the halls.

Ru saw Macee Horvath and Blythe Williams from a mile away. Both dressed in black. He grinned and ran up, tackling his dear friend Mace to the ground. He could tell that Bly was trying hard not to laugh as Mace growled and yelled, "Get the bloody hell off me Ru."

"But I've missed you too much." Ru pouted, but stood up and grinned at Blythe. "How's going girly?"

"Fine." She said quietly, staring in the direction of the library. Mace nodded for her to go, saying that him and Ru would go to the cafeteria to grab some food.

Audriana Samedi walked around the halls her step mothers only human outfit, flowing around behind her. There were so many spirits here, from so many places. "How are you doing young one." One of the asked.

"Oh, I'm fine. Isn't this school so big! Can you imagine all the chaos must go on here. All these fairy tale stars. Little do they knew all the death roaming around." She laughed loudly.

The girl, Roan van Hearts, stared at Audri. Roan wondered to herself if everyone her is as mad as they were back home. When she saw some guy, Alexander Rose, sleeping on the floor of the stair case, drooling all over the steps and his shirt, she knew that they were. She shook her head, and started towards the dorms, dusting off her outfit.

Cecil le Fay walked into the library, hands in pockets, following a small blue haired girl, Liane Wishes. She kept on pulls at her scarf. He saw her take out a romance novel and leave to read outside on the grass, but he stayed. He saw on one of the chairs, took out the closest book to him and took out his phone playing a new app he had just gotten. His mother couldn't make him read now. He was going to do whatever he wanted. Oh what joy, he can finally let lose!
                    Last edited by ScarletSwanHunter; 02-11-2018, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Where my characters are right now:

*I have cloned each, so that I can RP with a lot of people. I need this organizing sheet for myself.

💚Tiara 1 - Talking to Ishaani
                    💚 Tiara 2 - N/A

❄ ELANA 1 - In snowy gym with Rae Rae
                    ❄ELANA 2 - N/A

🌟 STARR 1 - With Peanut, taking her to surprise
                    🌟 STARR 2 -N/A

💖 Valentina 1 - In Candice's dorm, making potions and casting spells.
                    💖 Valentina 2 - N/A

🍉Lilliana 1 - With Bliez in Golden Goose
                    🍉 Lilliana 2 - N/A

🎀 CARA 1 - Talking to Max in halls
                    🎀 CARA 2 - N/A

🐚 Seashell 1 - Snuggling with Cam in secret cove
                    🐚 Seashell 2 - N/A

🎵 CALLIE 1 - With Adrean at ziplines
                    🎵 CALLIE 2- N/A

🎆KADEN- Talking to Alanna in halls
                    🎆KADEN 2 - N/A

▶ Ace 1 - Talking to Adrien in halls
                    ▶Ace 2 -Talking to Mackenzie in library

Feel free to approach any clone but ACE

Comment

• 🎆 KADEN🎆
                    "Hopefully they won't judge you for what your mother did." I say decidedly.

◀ Ace LaBouff▶
                    "He was blaming me for stuff I didn't do." I lie, sgrugging. "I don't like when people lie about me."

💖Valentina💖
                    I smile, and walk into her room. Then, on the counter, I start tearing and smashing the glittery pink flowers to bits.

🎵 CALLIE🎵
                    "I just figured we should start small, and work our way to the bigger ones, since it is your first time." I say, shrugging like it meant nothing.

❄ ELANA❄
                    I try to smile back, but still feel terrible. "Uhm...sorry..." I say, again, looking down.

🍉 Lilliana 🍉
                    I smile at the kiss, but knowing I'm in public, and I should be on the job comes back to me, and I pull away. "Let's continue this later, and we can go on a proper date." I say to Bleiz in a teasing way.

Chidimma Ellaaaxp

Comment

• Blythe hide in a unused hall, or what she taught it was. She had managed to find herself a romance book, Me Before You, and smiled as the two main character's fell in love. She couldn't help but squeal and hug the book to her chest. Oh how she loved when that happened in a story. She put a hand over her mouth and looked around to see a girl (Valentina). She has to hide.

EpisodeGirl5678

Liane sped walked with her head down. Oh she couldn't beleive they ahd her favourite book. She would go out in the garden, smell the warm breeze, let her hair down and fell the - "Ow." She hit into someone hard, her book falling from her hands. She looked to see a boy (Parker).

Kittenlove

Comment

Working...
                      X