Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

~Fairy Tale-d~ {OFFICIAL RP THREAD}

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VALENTINA (Library with Blythe)
    I grin, glad she doesn't think I'm gloating. "Thank you, really." I smile, wishing I could help her too. But, I didn't know if she'd be interested. Or want my help. Was it better to just not? I didn't want her to think I was being pushy, or only trying to be her friend because I wanted her help.

ScarletSwanHunter

Comment

• ORP: Can anyone else help out with archiving this thread? I REALLY REALLY need help doing it. I would appreciate it soooo much.

Comment

• ScarletSwanHunter
        ScarletSwanHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        I would but I have two huge threads to archive. So sorry.

• Mashia
        Mashia commented
        Editing a comment
        I might be able to help but be warned, I might procrastinate

• Blythe

"You're welcome." She said, before staring at her feet and muttering, "I would ask you to help me, but I doubt you want to. And besides seems like everyone here has someone already." She chuckled. I'm sorry mother. For give me. I didn't mean too. I just want to know how it feels. Just for once to not be feared.

EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

I smile, and then when she asks me to help, I perk up, my eyes lit with excitement. "Of course I want to!" I exclaim, clapping with excitement. "Why wouldn't I?" I give her a quick hug. "There are still some singles, and there's someone for everyone. What's your sexuality?" I am so excited! Yet another person I can help!

ScarletSwanHunter Don't worry, it is okay!

Comment

• Blythe

Oh dear, what have I done. She regrets many things in her life, can they please not grow any more. Why can't she keep her mouth shut for once. Stupid books. "Heterosexual." She squeaked. She hadn't had anyone hug her other than Ru and he seemed to hug everyone.

EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

"Aww, don't be nervous, you got this." I reassure her, still overjoyed that she wanted my help. I grab her hand, and yank her to her feet. "C'mon! Let's do this!"

ScarletSwanHunter

Comment

• Blythe

"Do what? Where are we going? Can't we just stay here? The library is nice and quiet." And has no people.

EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

"We're not going to find you a man by just sitting around, and waiting for Prince Charming to come. C'mon!" I insist, yanking her arm more.

ScarletSwanHunter

Comment

• Blythe

Well, she was right. "Alright." She followed. "I hope you know what you're doing." Please don't let us bump into Ru or Mace. "Lead the way, love god."

EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

"Love GodESS," I correct her, since I am a goddess. I grin. "And of course I know what I'm doing." I release her from my grip, and start walking towards the halls.

ScarletSwanHunter

Comment

• >~>Parker<~<
                      "Not sure. I try to avoid it. It's pretty much where you talk to people." I give her a half smile. "Though there are bad people, so be careful." I think for a moment. "I don't usually do this, but you seem like you could use it." Using my magic for a second, I created at tiny silver bell. "If you get into trouble, ring this. I'll hear."

~~>Roxy<~~
                      "Well, you're not to bad either, since you're getting me food without me having to blackmail you," I say, then add, "plus you're not threatening to hurt innocent kittens. If that cat-hater comes back, I will claw him so hard."

~>~>Madyson Hatter<~<~
                      "Ah, I don't mean to give you a headache." I say. "I would give you a hat though, but I didn't bring any. Only the one on my head, and that one is mine. And if it's mine that means it's not yours, but not yours doesn't necessarily mean mine, but in this case not yours is mine, and I like what's mine, so I'm not going to give it to you." I beamed at him.

ScarletSwanHunter - the sad thing is I'm making this up. Well, most of it.

Comment

• EpisodeGirl5678
                        EpisodeGirl5678 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Did I forget to reply to Max and McKenzie? Or have you not replied yet?

• >>McKenzie<<
                      I feel slightly comforted by his hand. "It's ok. I've gotten used to it over time."

>>Max<<
                      "Well, I'll just be going then," I start to edge away.

EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

• Liane

She took the tiny bell in the palm of her hand, "I though you said you didn't use magic." She said. "Thank you, but now I feel like I need to give you something in return." She took out a slip from her back pocket. "Here, free three wishes. Although you cannot wish for fame, money, or love."

Roan

"Cat hater? Who's the cat hater?" She asks, walking in and sitting down at a table.

Cecil

"I don't want a hat. Really I have enough at home." He sighs.

Blythe

"Right, goddess." She repeated, wondering how in the world Valentina was going to do all this.

Comment

• 💖 Valentina💖
                          I giggle, and leave the library, and enter the hallways. "So, what do you like in a guy?" I ask her. This piece of information would help me greatly.

🎀 CARA🎀
                          I slump. "You don't have to go..." I say quietly.

◀ Ace West▶ (MIGHT BE SENSITIVE TALK, IDK)
                          "No one should have to get used to abuse." I say, even though I don't believe it. Tiara got used to it. Liam got used to it. I step closer to her, smiling in an empathetic way.

Kittenlove ScarletSwanHunter

Comment

• Blythe

"I - I really don't know." She said. She was so desperate she might take anything. I like all the guys in my books. The ones that made me laugh. "Someone that will like me for me I guess. Someone who can make me laugh. I don't really know." Someone who wouldn't mind the fact that she has killed dozens.

EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

Working...
                            X