Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

~Fairy Tale-d~ {OFFICIAL RP THREAD}

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 💖 Valentina💖
    Aww. That was really sweet. I smile. "Okay, thanks." I say, thinking it over. There had to be some nice, funny guys here. "We'll find the perfect guy," I say happily.

ScarletSwanHunter Oops, no notification.

Comment

• --Mihi Waialiki--

"No, honestly, I suck," I said, blushing even more.

~Cameron Canes~

"I'm probably a Quality Time guy," I admitted, hoping she wasn't the one for the Gifts love language; I was practically broke.

>Petelo Waialiki<

"Sure, no problemo," I smiled, putting my arm around her shoulders.

*Peanut*

"Ooh, what is this place?" Peanut said excitedly, jumping around.

EpisodeGirl5678 ScarletSwanHunter Kittenlove

Comment

• EpisodeGirl5678
        EpisodeGirl5678 commented
        Editing a comment
        Aww, Cam is so sweet, and lol with the gifts. The gift can be quality time, sometimes time is a gift, so they can merge!

• Mashia
        Mashia commented
        Editing a comment
        True and wise words XD EpisodeGirl5678

• She didn't believe what he said, but Alana nodded anyway.

Comment

• >~>Parker<~<
        "I don't use magic flippantly. I do use it, but not that much," I correct myself. I look at the little slip. "Hmm, wishes. Not sure what I would wish for, but ok."

~~>Roxy<~~
        "Mich," I spat. "The horrid nasty cat-hater." I jumped onto a chair, then onto the table.

~>~>Madyson<~<~
        "Ok then!" I said cheerfully.

>>McKenzie<<
        "She didn't really abuse me... just more ignored me." Once she had stuffed all her knowledge about dark magic in my head, without preparing me, so it's possible for me to lose control.

>>Max<<
        "Do you want me to stay?" I ask.

ScarletSwanHunter EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

• LTea
          LTea commented
          Editing a comment
          How did I completely miss Roxy and Roan's conversation?! XD

• Kittenlove
          Kittenlove commented
          Editing a comment
          LTea Hahahahahaha, yeah, Roxy really wants to claw Mich.

• >>Cora<<
        "Yay!" I leaned against him as he put his arm around my shoulders.

Mashia

Comment

• 🐚 Seashell 🐚
          I smile, and still safe in his arms, I smile, making a mental note of this. I loved spending time with Cam, so this was really no problem. "I think I'm Physical Touch." I say, smiling. "I love hugs, snuggling, and from you, kisses."

🌟 STARR🌟
          I wag my tail in excitement. "Have you ever seen Lady and the Tramp?" I pause, but don't let her answer. "Well, they ate spaghetti. And I thought we could eat it together, to, since we are best buddies." I secretly thought it would be romantic. But after being half-friendzoned by Peanut multiple times, I wasn't sure if she wanted that.

🎆 KADEN 🎆
          "So," I say, a little awkwardly. I didn't know what else to do. She had suddenly become very quiet. I have an idea. "Alanna, what did the two walls say to each other?" It's a joke, one from one of my books as a child.

◀ Ace LaBouff▶
          I nod, frowning at this. "I'm sorry to hear that. I know you didn't deserve it." I say, half truthfully again.

🎀 CARA🎀
          I nod. "I would like that. Let's have a fresh start, start our conversation all over?"

👉Kittenlove
          👉Mashia
          👉Ellaaaxp

Comment

• >>Max<<
          I nod. "That's sounds good. Well in that case..." I bowed. "Prince Maxwell Rider, heir to the throne, son of Rapunzell and Flynn Rider."

>>McKenzie<<
          "Thank you," I say, not sure what else I should say.

EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

• ~Cameron Canes~

My face turned red. I hugged her more tightly.

>Petelo Waialiki<

I start heading towards the boats and see a cute, small one, big enough for both of us. "How about this?"

*Peanut*

"Mmm, spaghetti.... What's spaghetti?"

EpisodeGirl5678 - PEANUT IM DYING AHAHA
            Kittenlove

Comment

• 🎀 CARA🎀
            Instead of flouncing, running, and jumping, I do a slight curtsy, laughing at myself on the inside, and say, "Cara DeVille, daughter of Cruella DeVille. Nice to meet you, Max."

◀ Ace LaBouff▶
            I nod. "No problem." I just needed to figure out how to get her mother on my side.

🐚 Seashell🐚
            I smile, not being able to see his red face in the dark. I love when he holds me closer. And I love how he's trying to appeal to my love language. Promising myself to appeal to his tomorrow, I close my eyes, "Goodnight, Cam."

ORP : Mashia, we can timeskip to tomorrow.

⭐ STARR⭐
            "It's like noodles with sauce," I explain. I guess she didn't know the movie.

Mashia Kittenlove
            Last edited by EpisodeGirl5678; 02-13-2018, 04:28 AM. Reason: I spelled stuff wrong

Comment

• ~Cameron Canes~

My eyes open slowly as I realise it's already morning. I look at Sea and smile.

*Peanut*

"Ooh! Noodles! Noo-noo-noo-nooo-oo-oo-noooo-DLES!" Peanut started singing.

EpisodeGirl5678 - Done

Comment

• 🐚 Seashell🐚
              I smile, and look up into his green eyes, "Good morning, handsome!" I wrap one leg around him, smiling brightly. I'd had a great sleep, forgetting the nightmare, safe in his arms.

⭐ STARR⭐
              I woof happily at the sobging, snorting at the same time at the randomness of it all. I try to sing along, "NOOdLEs! OhHhHhH NooDLEs!" I sing, very off key.

Mashia

Comment

• Issac

"I find it really hard to believe."

Blythe

"Well, good luck." She whimpered.

Liane
                And what would I be able to do with a bell. She asked, "I'm sure you'll find something. You're smart."

Roan

"Horrible cat hater. His name is Mich." She nodded, "Alright, guess I'll stay clear of the him then."

Cecil

"Really, no other question one what I just said?" He smirked. Since when does she only say two words?

Mashia
                EpisodeGirl5678
                Kittenlove

Comment

• Alana lowered her eyebrows, confused. “What?”

Comment

• Livana
                    ​​​​​
                    "Yeah I'm fine with em." She nodded trying not to laugh at the shirt. "Can I hear the story behind the shirt and how a guy like you owns one?" She pressed her lips together to stop from smiling.

- sorry, forgot to respond
                    Last edited by ScarletSwanHunter; 02-13-2018, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• ✦Ishaani✦

She smiles. "You sound excited to meet him."

EpisodeGirl5678 Wasn't sure what to put xD

Comment

Working...
                    X