Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

~Fairy Tale-d~ {OFFICIAL RP THREAD}

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADRIEN

"Yeah. Our family is pretty wicked." He boasts, a smug look on his face. "Anyway, who are your parents? They must be pretty awesome too." I highly doubt that, but I should play 'nice guy' for now.

CANDICE

She winced every time she heard the rock being brought down onto the flower. It was excruciating pain to know that its life was being taken away and she wasn't doing anything to stop it. She felt selfish for wanting to fly so much that she'd kill a flower, but she didn't know if she should stop Valentina from killing it even more. It's practically dead already right? Then I can't resurrect it. But I could've prevented it from dying in the first place. She looked back, conflicted, as she watched the flower being brutally murdered. She could nearly hear the flower crying out, but she kept her lips firmly closed and just watched.

ADREAN

He smiles, clapping his hands. "That seemed easy," he says. "But still impressive."

RAE RAE

She was surprised when Elana kissed her because she didn't think that she was the type to make the first move. When Elana pulled away, she smiled softly at her, her eyes still wide with surprise. "What was that for?"

BLEIZ

He smiles, watching her leave, before he goes back to his station. His eyes are wistful and nostalgic, like he's in another place.

EpisodeGirl5678 Ignore the bold.

Comment

• Kittenlove
      Kittenlove commented
      Editing a comment
      The poor poor flower. XD

• ~>~>Madyson Hatter<~<~
    "No," I say. Suddenly I sit straight up. "Would you like some juice?"

~~>Roxy<~~
    "Don't stay clear of him. If he comes back, find him and punch him in the face." I let out a purr. "If you can reach his face. I, myself, will scratch his leg."

>~>Parker<~<
    I think of something. "Hey, you said you're a genie, right?" I ask slowly.

>>Max<<
    "So Cara, anything happen recently?" I ask her.
    ORP: if she says no.... I will laugh so hard.

>>McKenzie<<
    "So... yeah," I say awkwardly.

EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

• ADRIANUS

He sighs, momentarily pausing in shifting through his pants. Might as well get it out; wasn't one of his worst childhood stories anyway. "Well," he starts, going back to looking for some sweatpants (where were all of them?). "Long story short, I like unicorns. Always have, people just don't know that about me much. When this shirt happened I was like 11. Anyway, so I got that shirt, which was like 5 sizes too big at the time, and I wore it everyday." He rolls his eyes, thinking back to how stupid he was at that time. "Well, that was just a main target for bullying." And abuse from Mother and Adrien. He thought bitterly as a sour expression passed over his face. "So I did the reasonable thing and never wore it again, but kept it for safe keeping. I've had some, few but still, good memories in that shirt and I couldn't just throw it away." He shrugs. "It's sort of like a...good luck charm now. So don't lose it." He smiles briefly, before going back to looking through his clothes.

ScarletSwanHunter

Comment

• Cecil

He rose a brow, "Sure. Juice is fine. I guess." He didn't know where she was going with this. For all he knew she could be poisoning him. But why would she do that? She was crazy not dangerous right.

Roan

She laughed, "Gladly. We'll team up and beat up that bastard."

Liane

She nodded, "Yes. That's why you get three wishes. Each person gets three. Well you could get only two or one depending on how big the wish is. Like this one guy who wanted to plunge the would into darkness, letting blood rain from the heavens as all hell breaks lose." She explained. She obviously didn't grant that one.

Livanna

She was about to put a hand to comfort him when she saw his bitter expression but thought better of it and pulled back. She looked back down at the shirt. This shirt was special to him. And he was giving it to some girl he just met. Of course she wouldn't lose it. She knew what it was like being in love with something and getting it ripped from you. "I won't. Swear on the star I won't."

Kittenlove
        Chidimma

Comment

• >~>Parker<~<
          "So aren't you trapped in a bottle or something?" I

~~>Roxy<~~
          "Yay!" Just then the waitress came over.

"Hello, welcome to the Fish Fry. My name is Kate and I'll be your server for the day," she droned in a dull voice. Just then she looked up and noticed me, and jumped a little. "Why is there a cat on the table?" She demanded, pointing at me and directing her question at Roan.

~>~>Madyson Hatter<~<~
          "Ok then!" I cheerfully pulled off my hat and grabbed the juice boxes sitting on top. I frowned. "Not exactly what I expected."

Comment

• Liane

"I was. But they let me out so I can go here. They wanted more people to join the school." She smiled. "It gets boring in the lamp after a while you know. No one to talk too. Just you and your thoughts."

Roan

"Because Roxy is an intelligent cat." She said matter-of-factly.

Cecil

"What did you expect then?" He asked, taking on and opening it. Please don't let it be poison. Then again, getting kidnapped would be something to do.

Kittenlove

Comment

• ADRIANUS

He keep his gaze trained down but he smiles. It was nice having someone that he felt somewhat understood him. “I appreciate it,” he says. He picks out a pair of sweatpants he finally found. “Are these okay?”

Comment

• Chidimma
                Chidimma commented
                Editing a comment
                Sweatpants (https://uniqlo.scene7.com/is/image/UNIQLO/goods_03_183508?$detail$)

and ScarletSwanHunter

• Livanna

"Their fine. Thank you again." She said, taking them and wondering towards the bathroom closing the door before she realized. There was no way for her to reach the zipper to take the dress off. She sighed, laughing at her stupidity. She peered over the door, with a nervous smile and red faced. "I'm sorry for asking but, um, can you help me... take my dress off?" She felt her face get even hotter. "I, um, I can't get the zipper down." Oh dear. He has done so much for me already. This must be asking to much now isn't it.

Chidimma

Comment

• ADRIANUS

His eyes widened and his face turned red. He hadn't really thought about how she would get out of the dress, just that she would. He was not prepared for this kind of situation. "Um...okay..." He replied, his face growing redder as he walked over to her. He unzipped her dress quickly, making sure to keep his eyes trained on the ceiling. He stepped away from her, his eyes still looking up, face as red as a tomato. "You're done." He said, speaking quickly.

ScarletSwanHunter

Comment

• 💖 Valentina Cupid💖 (Castleteria)
                  I laugh. "Don't worry about it!" I walk to the Castleteria, hoping she's still following me. "Okay, funny guy, funny guy..." I muse to myself.

🎆 KADEN🎆
                  "It's a joke." I tell her, still smiling. It was a cheesy joke, but I hoped it would cheer her up.

💚 TIARA💚
                  Oops, I must have sounded too excited. I didn't want to meet any more guys. I shudder. "I have to meet him?" Then realizing how rude that sounded, I wince.

◀ Ace LaBouff▶ (Halls with Adrien)
                  This guy seemed pretty full of himself. But then again, so was I, and he was pretty cool. He was attractive, and had that cool kind of attitude. I smirk back, but inside, for the first time, feel ashamed of my parents. "Charlotte LaBouff and Gerald LaBouff." I say, trying to sound proud.

💖 Valentina💖 (Candice's Dorm)
                  I feel terrible, knowing how upset Candice is about the flower. I too feel bad for ending the life of such a rare flower. After smashing that flower into fine dust, I take the next flower, and begin to hit it with the rocks, each hit bringing tears to my eyes, knowing how Candice felt about all of this.

🎵 CALLIE🎵
                  I grin, and flip my hair, laughing. "Thanks." I then smile at him in a challenging way. "You try it." I urge him, wanting to know how my gear would hold up.

❄ ELANA❄
                  A little embaressed now, my entire face turns blue. (Instead of blushing pink, my face turns blue.) "Uhhh..." I say, hoping she wasn't disturbed by the kiss.

🍉 Lilliana 🍉
                  I hum as I cook, thinking dreamily about Bliez, and tbe wonderful night we had last night. I can't wait to spend more time with him after work.

📍 Pablo📍
                  I walk up to Bleiz. "Listen. Kiss all you want, but not here. Don't let Anne think you two can't work together." I warn him.

🎀 CARA🎀
                  "No," I sat, shaking my head.
                  ORP : For you, Kitten.

◀ Ace LaBouff▶
                  I nod, and say to her, "Want to go somewhere?" I smile.

Kittenlove
                  Chidimma
                  Purple Rose
                  ScarletSwanHunter

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

Comment

• Livana

"Thank you again." She managed, grabbing onto the dress before it fell to the ground. She closed the door quickly, breathing a sigh of relief now that she could breath again. Even with her face still red she couldn't help but smile. He wasn't too bad. Very kind. She slipped out of the gown and put on the over sized shirt and sweat pants. She then stepped out, her face still on fire under all the makeup, "Do you want the dress in return for your help? I mean, you would make a great bride." She spoke, trying to break the tension. "Really though, how can I repay you?"

Blythe

She looked around, her eyes darting around the room, counting the exists if this backfires on her. She knew that Mace and Ru were going to the caf but she couldn't see them anywhere. She prayed to every god she could think of that she wouldn't be caught. Oh I'm going to regret this aren't I?

EpisodeGirl5678
                    Chidimma

Comment

• ADRIEN

He felt like laughing at the boy lameness of a parentage, but instead he nods politely, smiling for emphasis. "Oh they're quite cool!" He says.

CANDICE

She could barely stand all the smashing and killing of the flowers. So she spoke up, "Are you...are you almost done?"

ADREAN

He shrugs, "Okay, I will." He looks up at the clippy thingy that he was supposed to clip something to to. "So... how exactly do I do this?" He says after staring at the zipline for awhile.

RAE RAE

She smiled at Elana's nervousness. In response, she kissed her back lightly. "Hey, I don't mind. I was just wondering if there was a reason."

BLEIZ

He nods sharply, his face slightly red. "Sorry. It's just hard, you know?" He said, smiling wistfully. "She's...her."

EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

• ADRIANUS

His gaze stayed on the floor but he smiles faintly. "You don't need to. I didn't do this for something in return." He says, knowing how much Adrien would hate him for passing up on an opportunity to be able to use her later, somehow or other.

ScarletSwanHunter

Comment

• Livana

"Than why did you do it?" She asked. Because he's kind. You can used that,her mothers voice rang in her head. Since when have you started showing up in my thoughts as well. "I mean, you didn't have too. You could have kicked me out." This is good. We can use him for our advantage later - Would you please shut up! "No offence but you don't look like the friendliest person. With the black hair and piercing eyes of yours." Talk about to pot calling the kettle black.

Chidimma

Comment

• ADRIANUS

He shrugged. "Think I don't know that?" I'm not exactly supposed to be. "But... I didn't feel like kicking you out. It's what my brother would've done if he were here, and I don't want to be like him." He said, looking at her directly.

ScarletSwanHunter gtg bye

Comment

Working...
                            X