Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reserve for two girls.

Comment

I just submitted one girl, Valentina. I'll start working on the other one later.

Comment

I'll reserve for now, but I'll let you know if I drop out or can't submit on time.

Comment

• Catarla
          Catarla commented
          Editing a comment
          night_owls I'm so sorry, but I think I will have to drop out of this. I love this idea, but I can't seem to find any concrete ideas for my characters and I don't think I can pull off a really rushed one.

• night_owls
          night_owls commented
          Editing a comment
          Catarla that's ok! I'm sorry you have to drop out, but I totally understand. Coming up with characters is a struggle for me and takes me months to think of good ideas for them. In case you ever come up with a character and want to jump in, we're always open!

• Catarla
          Catarla commented
          Editing a comment
          night_owls Thank you~ I'll be sure to let you know if I ever want to jump back in that case.

Submitted my other girl.

Comment

I'm gonna reserve a guy please. There is too many girls!!!!

Comment

I'll reserve for a guy too, along with my girl.

Comment

• Chidimma
              Chidimma commented
              Editing a comment
              Submitted!

Face claim for Adam: Here

Comment

Is this still going on?

Comment

• night_owls
                night_owls commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes! I'm starting the rp in a few days because I've been extremely busy with school

Hii!
              Unfortunately, I think I'll have to drop out of this RP because I don't really have any inspiration for strong characters. I'm also kinda busy so I don't think I can keep up either.
              ~Mashia

Comment

• night_owls
                night_owls commented
                Editing a comment
                Aw. I'm sorry you have to drop out, but it's alright. If inspiration ever strikes, I'll be happy to let you join back in! If keeping up is going to be a struggle then I don't want to this rp to get in the way of anything you have going on.

• Mashia
                Mashia commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you so much for understanding night_owls I hope your RP goes well.

I submitted my character, I hope it's not too late!

Comment

Hey there guys! I'm beginning to choose who gets what secret, so please send me a message telling me how you want your secret worded! It has to be in first person to avoid pronouns. Make sure to give enough information to give whoever got assigned your secret something to start with, but not enough to give away who you are! Also depending on your social standing or personality, your character might not know everything about other people, including stuff on the character bios. For example: would a popular jock know about a loner girl's abusive step-father? No way! So you'll have to interact with other characters. Of course, as more bonds form, other people will know important stuff about the person who has the secret you were assigned to, so everyone is important! I'm hoping to start the official rp maybe this week? I know I planned starting it over my break, but I didn't have time! I promise to start it once everyone who has a characters in give me their secret! Hopefully this friday or saturday is the official start date!
                I'm super excited for this! Until then!

Comment

I planned out who gets assigned what secret already! There are still 5 people who's secrets haven't been assigned because we don't have enough players. Once more players sign up I'll be able to assign those and begin the rp. For now I'm going to tag people who reserved but haven't submitted a character just as a reminder since rp is starting soon: DanicaBescae (ik you made a character but you reserved two just doing this just in case) L375, Hail the Mxx Angel101
                  The sign ups will always be open, but this is just a little reminder! If it takes to long for more players to sign up, we might just start the rp and some people will have to start without someone with their secret.

Comment

• Kittenlove
                    Kittenlove commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Btw, Danica has taken a break from the forums, so she won't be participating.

• DanicaBescae
                    DanicaBescae commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, Kitten is right. Sorry, but I will have to drop out.

• night_owls
                    night_owls commented
                    Editing a comment
                    DanicaBescae that's totally fine! Thank you for letting me know. I hope we can rp together some time in the future!

reserve for a male and female!

Comment

going to submit a character now

Comment

Can I still participate??

Comment

• night_owls
                        night_owls commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Of course! Sign ups are always open!

• amaiaxx21
                        amaiaxx21 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh great! Then I will submit my character now!
                    Working...
                    X