D O L L H O U S E: the recreation ~ official roleplay thread ~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casmyn O'Sullivan --- Dolly

That might be a good idea. She thought to herself. "I'll be looking around for something entertaining, maybe. Like a movie or something." She says, shrugging.

Ellaaaxp
    Mashia

Comment

• Ben Newlands ~ Blue Boy
      ​​​​​
      I nodded. "I'll go look if there's food," I said, heading towards where I thought the kitchen would be.
      ​​​
      Ellaaaxp Chidimma

Comment

• Maddox <—> Alphabet Boy

He stood outside gazing at the house they stood prisoned in. How is this even possible? Wouldn’t someone notice us. We were trapped in a dollhouse, we were the puppets that Crybaby commanded, pushing and pulling us until our strings broke.
        Orp. Approachable

Comment

• Comment here if u want ur char to be tortured

Comment

• Mashia
            Mashia commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't mind if Ben is tortured

• MusicalVoyager
            MusicalVoyager commented
            Editing a comment
            Paris too?

• Kittenlove
            Kittenlove commented
            Editing a comment
            And Caitlyn?

• Evelyn
          I see Ben walkimg to the kitchen, and I send an invisible hand to slap him hard in the face.

Mashia

Comment

• Evelyn
            I also poof Paris' s clothing into nonexistence. I laugh, and pour freezing water all over her.

MusicalVoyager

Comment

Suddenly, I fall to the floor as something hits my cheek hard; as if someone slapped me... "Ow... what on earth was that?!"

EpisodeGirl5678 Chidimma Ellaaaxp

Comment

• >>Caitlyn - Carousel<<
                "We could explore a bit?" I shrug. I did want to explore a bit, and just standing in this room wasn't really exploring. I walk around, looking for anything that could help us.

Comment

• Evelyn
                  I take Caitlyn, and lock her in a kennel for dogs. Then, I fill the room with angry, snapping dogs. "Caitlyn," I taunt...

Comment

• >>Caitlyn - Carousel<<
                  "Ahh, creepy disembodied voice!" I whisper, trying not to enrage the dogs more. "Nice doggies, nice doggies." I back against the wall. "Please, You don't have to do this. What did I ever do to you?"

ORP: haha Caitlyn probably did one of the worse offenses. Hahahahahaha
                  EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

• Lili Edwards - Mrs Potato Head
                  She runs over to Ben, "Ben, are you okay?" She said, helping him up.

Mashia

Comment

"I think so," I said, rubbing my cheek where an invisible hand slapped me.

Ellaaaxp Chidimma

Comment

• Casmyn O'Sullivan — Dolly

She looks on at him in shock, slowly understanding what had happened to him. She walks over to him and Lili. “You okay Ben? That looked like a brutal fall.”
                      Mashia Ellaaaxp

Comment

• ~ KIANA DOVE ~ SOAP ~

She was walking through the halls of the dollhouse, trying to find someone, anyone. I’m so goddamn hungry. Hopefully the psycho controlling this place bothered to leave us some food… she thought as she walked. She turned a corner and found herself in the kitchen. Glancing in, she saw Johnathon there. Her heart lept up in her chest. He’s here too? She thought happily. She walked into the room. “Hey Johnathon,” she said.

SillyCupcake22233

Comment

"Yep, you took the words right out of my mouth," I said groaning and standing up. "But... what was that?" I said confusedly.

Comment

Working...
                        X