D O L L H O U S E: the recreation ~ official roleplay thread ~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evelyn
    the dogs snap at Caitlyn. One bites her leg. I cackle.

Kittenlove Sorry

Comment

• Lili Edwards - Mrs Potato Head
      She lowered her eyebrows, then realised what it was, because she had experienced the same thing earlier. She folded her arms, "Evelyn.." She said.

Mashia Chidimma

Comment

• Ben Newlands ~ Blue Boy

"But.... how?" I faltered, slightly afraid.

Ellaaaxp Chidimma

Comment

"I don't think the question is how." She said, "I mean we somehow got here, in this house, somehow can hear Evelyn - and god knows how this is happening. The real question is why."

Mashia Chidimma

Comment

"I guess that's correct..." I say, wondering why I was even in this place.

Ellaaaxp Chidimma

Comment

• >>Caitlyn - Carousel<<
              "Aah!" I yell in pain. My eyes fill with tears. "Someone! Help!" I yell, no longer worried about enraging the dogs. I fell to the ground. My leg was bleeding, and the bite was nasty. I hurt. It hurt so bad.

EpisodeGirl5678
              ORP: savable

Comment

• Ellaaaxp
                Ellaaaxp commented
                Editing a comment
                where is she? can Lili help her?

• Kittenlove
                Kittenlove commented
                Editing a comment
                Ellaaaxp she's in a dog kennel of sorts.

• Casmyn O'Sullivan --- Dolly

Evelyn did this? Well, knowing how most people treated her, I'm not really surprised... "So, Evelyn is like the puppet master. Do you think she can control us?" She asked, not expecting either of them to have an answer.

Ellaaaxp Mashia

Comment

She suddenly heard a scream from somewhere, someone shouting for help. "Hold on," she said, running over to where she thinks she heard the noise. She recognised the voice as Caitlyn's. "Caitlyn? Are you okay?" She shouted over.

Kittenlove

Comment

• >>Caitlyn - Carousel<<
                  Someone heard me! I think with relief. "No!" I manage to get out. "The disembodied voice set a bunch of dogs on me!"

Ellaaaxp

Comment

She takes Caitlyn by the wrist, pulling her far away from where she was, and then hugging her. "It's Evelyn," she said. "Who's doing this all, Evelyn's doing this."

Kittenlove

Comment

• >>Caitlyn - Carousel<<
                      "Thanks- Lili? Right?" I place a hand over my bleeding leg, trying to staunch the flow. "Do you know if this place has first aid supplies?" I ask, while trying to figure out who Evelyn is. Evelyn, Evelyn... no, not that Evelyn, right? If it was her, she was probably really mad at me.

Ellaaaxp

Comment

As Lili rushed away, I continued to think about what Casmyn said. "I don't think Evelyn controls us. I mean, she hasn't specifically made us do anything. She just sends us obstacles," I reasoned.

Chidimma

Comment

• Casmyn O’Sullivan — Dolly

”Pretty fatal obstacles.” She mutters under her breath. “But, Yeah, I guess you’re right.” She says.
                        Mashia

Comment

"Anyway, I wonder where the food is," I say.

Chidimma

Comment

• Casmyn O’Sullivan —- Dolly

She shrugged, “If Evelyn hates us that much, I don’t think when plans on feeding us...” She says, raising her eyebrows. “But there’d probably be food in the kitchen, if this dollhouse has one.”
                            Mashia

Comment

Working...
                            X