Let's make some unlogical stories {GAME}

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's make some unlogical stories {GAME}

Here how it's go, I start with once upon a time.... and the next person continues the story with an unlogical way
    EXAMPLE:
    Person 1: Once upon a time it was a lady named Mellissa and she went to the supermarket
    Person 2: While she was walking at the corridor she saw a goldfish in the fridge
    Person 3: She pulls it out and the goldfish ate her THE END
    Remember every time that you complete the story write THE END with bold capital

Let's start
    Once upon a time was a woman named Matilda and she was swimming at the beach

While she was swimming, she noticed that there was a mermaid swimming next to her.

Comment

The mermaid, whose name was Mariana, looked over at the human, scared because she'd never been noticed before.

Comment

Then Mariana tuned into a dog, and drowned in the water, and then the woman started to randomly drown, but then floated out of the water, because the dog had come back to life, and became a fairy, and it flew with wet wings, then they disappeared, and the fairy fell down. And then she dies, because she has turned back to a mermaid, and drowned. And then Matilda continues to fly, and lives inside the moon for the rest of her life. THE END
        Last edited by Trying_To_Help; 01-12-2018, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Trying_To_Help
          Trying_To_Help commented
          Editing a comment
          Oops, I had NO idea that she had started it. LOL
          Last edited by Trying_To_Help; 01-12-2018, 01:51 PM. Reason: LOL

Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Mary, while Mary was walking to go to school she...

Comment

wouldn't this go in the general chat??

Comment

• piyi
            piyi commented
            Editing a comment
            I think it suits better in story games and role play
        Working...
        X