Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -- Aliens [RP] Signup Thread --

A L I E N S
    ALIENS: You've lived on Mars your whole life with a large group of aliens who are like family to you. All of you are teenagers and treat each other like siblings. But, the space station that lets you have oxygen is breaking. The only choice is to move to Earth. What will happen when you move to Earth? What will you do when scientists and reporters are testing you? What will you do with all the high school drama?

HUMANS: You've lived on Earth your whole life. The summer vacation has just ended and today is the first day of school. What will happen when you see some "strange" people? Humans who don't know what the heck phones, cars, traffic laws are. Who are these people, and what are they doing on your planet? Guess you'll have to find out...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, in this RP, you'll make two characters, one alien and one human, and one male and one female so the genders are even. You can make as many characters as you want, but please remember to keep the alien/human and male/female balanced.

Also, unlike the humans, the aliens have powers. They can teleport and they can also communicate with each other with their mind.

Note: Some parts of this roleplay was inspired by the story Aliens on Episode. I recommend you read it!

ANOTHER NOTE: The aliens do NOT know anything about Earth besides the fact that humans live on it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIGNUPS

FACECLAIMS

Tagging peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

FallenAngelNight13 AwesomeAnon ScarletSwanHunter Annabelle H. Mashia donutlover05 (I tagged you because you told me you were interested hehe)
    Last edited by Purple Rose; 01-14-2018, 08:31 PM.

Reserve for 2 characters!

Comment

Reserve for one male alien and one female human.

Comment

Reserve for four

Comment

When do you think this'll be starting?

Comment

• Purple Rose
            Purple Rose commented
            Editing a comment
            Probably in a month or two.

If it's a month or two, I'll reserve for two!

Comment

• Purple Rose
            Purple Rose commented
            Editing a comment
            Yay! (10)

i'm going to sign up & i can help you too

Comment

• Purple Rose
            Purple Rose commented
            Editing a comment
            Yay, thanks!

My female human is going to have a step-sibling, anyone interested*?
          Last edited by Ypsilon; 01-13-2018, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• Ellaaaxp
            Ellaaaxp commented
            Editing a comment
            If you want to try and adapt your characters biography to Noah's (my character, on the faceclaims) you can do that? idk

• Ypsilon
            Ypsilon commented
            Editing a comment
            Ellaaaxp Nah, not sure that would work. But thanks for the offer though, lol!

I’ll reserve for a guy alien and girl human

Comment

Reserve for 4!

Comment

Reserve for a male human and female alien!

Comment

Working...
              X