Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

* the switch * ~official roleplaying thread~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * the switch * ~official roleplaying thread~

~THE SWITCH~
    It's the first day of school. You make friends. Enemies. Love Interests.
    The next week, you wake up in the body of another person.
    What will you do?
    Will you ever be in your own body again?
    And what will you do with this secret...

The Rules:
    1. Cursing is allowed, but keep to a minimum, and use *'s.
    2. Sex Scenes are allowed, but may not be too descriptive, or vulgar. No rape scenes.
    3. Follow the rules of posting (See faceclaims)
    4. No Godmodding or Mary Sue's!
    5. Be respectful and kind to other members.

*Sign ups will be available until we start the actual swap. After that, you can only sign up two secondary characters.
    Last edited by EpisodeGirl5678; 01-17-2018, 06:25 PM.

Axel West
    I walk through the school doors, black backpack slung over one shoulder, cocky expression, and big smile. Although school sucked, new year meant some new chicks. And I hadn't hooked up all summer. Okay, maybe once. Or twice. Okay, so a lot of times, but I was dying for some new girls. I look around for some hot looking girl to talk to, but all I can see is my annoying brother, Ed, with a stupid dork smile on his face. I get to my locker, and jerk it open. I zip open my backpack, and toss all my worthless notebooks inside. I snatch my Black Book from the bottom of the bag, and slip it into the pocket of my hoodie. I wasn't going to let it go. And this year, I was going to fill it with names. I turned around, and Ed was at his own locker, carefully stacking his own books. Good.

ORP: Approachable!

Edward (Ed) West
    I walk a few paces behind Axel. This was so cool! I had never attended school in the same grade as my brother, since I'm a year behind. But, get this. My parents let me skip a grade since I was doing so well in school! I look around, and don't see anyone but Axel. Our parents drove us to school together, because they wanted to give us (mainly Axel) a long lecture about how important school is. I didn't mind, but Axel looked pissed. I try to talk to him, but he storms to his locker. I go to mine. It's empty, but there's three shelves. I organize my notebooks and textbooks, and put my lunch bag on top. I can't wait to meet everyone.

ORP: Approachable!

Comment

• Kittenlove
      Kittenlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha, don't worry bout it, I'm just being silly. Though can you put my chars in the FCs soon? I forgot their names and personalitys... wait, is one named Andrew?

• EpisodeGirl5678
      EpisodeGirl5678 commented
      Editing a comment
      Kittenlove Lol, that's okay. Sorry that I took it the wring way. Working on it currently! Stay tuned! I will put yours up RIGHT NOW!

• EpisodeGirl5678
      EpisodeGirl5678 commented
      Editing a comment
      Kittenlove got it, thanks!

Mattie Nelson

She slips on her black leather jacket over her outfit as she cracks her neck. Her mother had left a few hours ago, leaving Mattie to wake up her 'popular' brother Chase. She walked out of her room blasting MCR in her headphones. "Chase get your ass up!" She called as she pasted by his room.

She ran into the kitchen to see him already at the kitchen island with a plate of jam on toast ready for her. "Morning Mat."

She growled. How was he always up early. How was he so perfect? "Don't call me that."

"Where were you last night?"

"Out."

"Out where?" He leaned forward.

"Out with some friends. Bye." She scowled and ran out the door.

She arrived at the school, pushing past some new kid to get to my locker next to his (Edward). "Move moron." They better not have found her stash. She needed something to lay off the tension in her shoulders.

EpisodeGirl5678 I don't remember her name but I hope its Mattie, I'll change it later if its wrong haha.

Chase Nelson

He sighed as she slammed the door behind her. He knew where she was. She was always at the same place every few nights. He had followed her many times but couldn't bring himself to talk some sense into her. He had tried. She never listened. Even though he hated to admit it, he had given up trying.

Chase gathered his thing, scarfing down the toast before running out the door as well.

He got to the front steps a few minuets before the bell. Enough time to get to his locker. He raced through the halls and opened his locker. Now if he could remember what class her had that would be great. He has memorized Matties, but he had forgotten his own. How could he do that! "Now what was it." He though aloud, looking at all the textbooks lined up in front of him.

ORP: Approachable
    Last edited by ScarletSwanHunter; 01-17-2018, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Edward (Ed) West
    I am just finishing taping up all my photos in my locker, when a girl rudely pushes me aside, snapping, "Move, moron."
    I frown, not wanting to get off on the wrong foot with anyone.
    "Sorry I was in your way," I say to her. "But you can't just go around, flinging the word 'moron'."

ORP: ScarletSwanHunter

Comment

Mattie Nelson

At the comment she finally turned to look at him. He eyed him for a moment, her eyes wondering up and down his body. He was a little younger than she thought. "Sorry kid, I'm not having the best of mornings. We can't all be as cheerful as you." She growled, slamming her locker closed when she saw her stash wasn't in her locker. "Darn it!"

She wondered if she could call her dealer. She looked at her phone and scuffed. Of course, now she couldn't. Chase would already be in the school, waiting for her if she made one wrong move. She turned back to the kid leaning her back against the lockers, "And you'll hear much worse then moron being flung around here pipsqueak."

EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

Ed West
        In my head, I roll my eyes. This girl clearly thought she was stronger than she really was, and trying to be nice to her would be a waste of time. I just smile, nod, and say, "Pleased to meet you."

ScarletSwanHunter

Comment

>>Jesslyn<<
          I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. Not really of course, it was just the sound my alarm made. I yawned and opened my eyes. The morning sun was streaming through my glass wind chimes that I had made and casting pretty colors on the wall. A new year. I thought. I was so glad the school had decided to expand their art program. I couldn't wait. I hopped out of bed, and stuffed my sketchbook into my bag after taking one last look at the designs I had finished last night. I threw on some clothes, and headed down to the kitchen to grab a bar before heading to school. I was thinking of another outfit idea when I suddenly slammed into a boy (Axel), my bag falling to the floor and books scattering everywhere. "I'm so sorry!" I squeaked, and started to lean over to pick up my books.

EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

Axel West
            I take a look at the chick who had just dropped her stuff everywhere. I get to the ground, and pick up an open sketchbook. I take a glance at some sketches of outfits. Then I take a look at the girl. Pretty face, nice outfit, great body... I smile, and ask, "Wow, did you draw these?"

Kittenlove

Comment

>>Jesslyn<<
              I straighten up, my eyes wide. "Ye- yes," I say softly, blushing. I usually didn't let people see my drawings.

ORP: now of course I didn't actually draw that. I can barely draw a stick figure. XD
              EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

Axel West
                I smile, and lean against the lockers, looking deep into her eyes. "They're very nice. How did you learn to draw so well?"

Kittenlove I thought so XD

Comment

>>Jesslyn<<
                  "I taught myself with the help of a few drawing books." I avoided his gaze, my cheeks burning.

EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

ORP: im
                  finally joining, lol.

Fawn’s POV:

I slowly walked through these new school halls. I was so new to living in America. Sure, I was just a girl from the Philippines but was so different. I took a look to see a girl(Jesslyn) and guy(Axel) in front of my locker, themselves helping each other out. I sigh and walk over.”EXCUSE ME!!!” I start jogging and giggling like I’ve known both my entire life, something I’ve never even done..
                  Kittenlove EpisodeGirl5678
                  Last edited by allyy20; 01-17-2018, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Kittenlove
                    Kittenlove commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No, I meant that when 3 RPers have more than 2 characters together, it's gets confusing. I was clear on who you approached. I'd really rather have a 2 person convo. My brain doesn't want to handle two other peeps posting.

• allyy20
                    allyy20 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh... then, i really don't know anymore... i'm not sure to approach. do you mind if i just approach you EpisodeGirl5678 after you leave her character Kittenlove ?

• Kittenlove
                    Kittenlove commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You could approach ScarletSwanHunter's boy? And my boy? I'll make an opening post for him in a sec.

Mattie

"Same to you. It's Mattie Nelson by the way." She smirked, "And do you have a name or should I just come up with one?" This kids mood changed quickly. Oh why did she care, they would never speak again after this anyway. Everyone in this school hated her. Who gave a crap what this dude thought. Chase's voice rang in her head, You know Mat, it wouldn't hurt you to try and make some friends.

EpisodeGirl5678

Comment

>>Andrew<<
                    My alarm clock went off and I groaned as I rolled out of bed. Mornings. I hated mornings. I stuffed my laptop into my bag along with all my books. I got dressed and made some toast, munching on it on the way to school. I finished it just as I walked into the school. Striding to my locker, I stuff the books I don't need in, then decide to head to the computer lab before class. It was usually nice and quiet there.

ORP: approachable

Comment

Axel West
                      I smile, and look into her gorgeous blue eyes. "I can't draw my way out of a paper bag, but I've always admired art," I say, only half lying. "Maybe you could teach me sometime?"

Ed West
                      I smile, trying to be as nice as I can be. "I'm Edward, but you can call me Ed." I say. "What were you looking for? Can I help find it?"

ScarletSwanHunter Kittenlove

Comment

Working...
                      X