Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

* the switch * ~official roleplaying thread~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kept sketching out the drawing. Totally not drawing myself losing the race against Natalia. Those words of hers kept repeating itself. Be prepared to be second the whole year.. I sighed and listened to the teacher, ripping up my drawing.
    MADEpisodeCretor

Comment

• allyy20

JOSH

I see a ripped paper landing right next to my foot . I grabbed it from my seat and I secretly looked at it . I couldn't really figure what it was , but it looked like the person drawing it was a bit mad ... (mad as in angry not crazy) . Then I look behind me and I look at her . "You drew the race , didn't you ." I gave her the drawing back and say "I'm sorry about that."

Comment

• Chase

"Do you not remember? Chase. Chase Nelson. We were in the same class all throughout middle school. DO you really not remember me?" He proclaimed, with a smile.

Comment

• Adrian

I look at Chase, trying to see if I could remeber him. He seems like he knows me. Could it really be THAT Chase? I thought to myself. My best friend in middle school was named Chase, but it couldn't be him. He looked so different. I ask him, "We were best friends in middle school?"

ScarletSwanHunter

Comment

• Mockingjay59
            Mockingjay59 commented
            Editing a comment
            My character Elijah is approachable!!
            Also, when does the period end?

• Chase

He beamed, "Yeah, of course." He couldn't believe it's been so long. In all honestly, she looked different. She looked great actually.

Mockingjay59

Comment

• Adrian

I couldn't believe it was him. I though I would never see him again after I moved. Well, at least I'll have a friend at school. I hope there are some other people to meet.. "Well, it's nice to see you again, Chase. I can't believe I didn't remembr your face. I knew I'd seen it somewhere before."

ScarletSwanHunter
            Last edited by Mockingjay59; 02-13-2018, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Chase

He chuckled, "Do I look that different? Must look tired huh?" He glanced at the board. Th teach still didn't seem to notice or hear them.

Comment

• Adrian

I laugh. "Yeah, you look super different!" I laugh. "You also look super old."

ScarletSwanHunter Sorry I replied so late! I didn't get the notification. :P
                Last edited by Mockingjay59; 02-13-2018, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Chase

"You don't look a day over 50." He joked. He remembered lots of things when they were friends. There was somethings though that he doesn't want too.

Mockingjay59 - Nah, it okay.

Comment

• ORP: Where is everyone? It's kinda just ScarletSwanHunter MADEpisodeCretor and allyy20 ;-;
                    Last edited by Mockingjay59; 02-13-2018, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• ScarletSwanHunter
                      ScarletSwanHunter commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Like I said, the forum is moving so no one is really active here. No one's active on any forum really. Well accept for fairy tale-d but we're all weird there.

• Mockingjay59
                      Mockingjay59 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lol, I get it, I copied and pasted this thread in case it doesn't get moved. The new site looks amazing though.

• ScarletSwanHunter
                      Editing a comment
                      Haha, yeah. still kind of sucks to lose everything.

• Adrian

I laugh. I hear the bell ring, and I get up, and put my things in my bag. "I got to get something from my locker real quick, okay?" "I'll see you later, Chase." I hurry up and leave the room, forgetting my little drawing.

ScarletSwanHunter - winky winky

Comment

• ScarletSwanHunter
                      Editing a comment
                      I see where this is going.... but what's on it?

• Mockingjay59
                      Mockingjay59 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Maybe a girl smelling a flower? Idk, if you want, you can pick something.

• FAWN

I nod. I take the paper out of his hands and sigh. I walk away quickly onto my next class.

ALEX

Finally the bell rings. I was gonna look for Chase, but I know I would see him
                    in the next class anyways. I walked into the next class and saved a seat next to me for Chase.

ScarletSwanHunter MADEpisodeCretor ORP: Would you like Chase to approach Alex again or continue him with Adrian?

Comment

• JOSH

Even tho she's walking in the different direction of my next class, I follow Fawn a few steps to make sure she's fine. I scared her by saying "You sure you're okay?" allyy20
                    Last edited by MADEpisodeCretor; 02-14-2018, 03:26 AM.

Comment

• MADEpisodeCretor
                      MADEpisodeCretor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Cora is approachable

• Mockingjay59
                      Mockingjay59 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Okay, I'll approach her with my character Elijah. Where is she?

• MADEpisodeCretor
                      Editing a comment
                      she is walking in the halls with a hoodie on , covering her face trying to get out of school .

• Elijah

I walk out of class, and yawn. I wonder if I could have a smoke. I walk down the hall, and I bump into someone. (Cora)

MADEpisodeCretor

Comment

• CORA

Holding my cigarette I walk down the hall but some boy bumps into me. I drop my fag but i manage to pick it up before teachers notice it. "You saw nothing. And you didn't see me either."

Mockingjay59
                      Last edited by MADEpisodeCretor; 02-15-2018, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• Mockingjay59
                        Mockingjay59 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        LOL, everyone keeps mistaking my characters genders. Adrian is a girl, Elijah is a boy, and Bexley is a girl.

• MADEpisodeCretor
                        Editing a comment
                        fixed it
                    Working...
                    X