Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

The Forums Move, and What It Means For Us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im on google support getting The Arcana Wars restored, does anyone need other files restored?

Comment

• Mehek
      Mehek commented
      Editing a comment
      Since The Switch got redone, I don't think so. Make sure you make the roleplay protector email address owner of the Arcana Wars doc so it's saved!

Hey everyone! I've been archiving Orphans and so far I've made a lot of progress, but there are a few other RPs that I'd like to have archived. I'm going to make a list of them and please comment below if you'd like to archive them.

The Unmarked
    Beyond the Kingdom
    Starship Academy
    The Takers
    Secret Society 2.0
    Orphans 3

I am also going to be archiving the old Gossip Girl RP because it seemed really interesting and I want to make sure it isn't lost. Thank you all!

Comment

• Rolo
      Rolo commented
      Editing a comment
      I can maybe do one of the smaller ones?

• j.mojicaxo
      j.mojicaxo commented
      Editing a comment
      AH yes gossip girl thank youuu!!!

• AwesomeAnon
      AwesomeAnon commented
      Editing a comment
      Izzcream The Takers is the shortest one on this list I believe at 54 pages. If that’s not too much for you, feel free to archive it

Amor Nervosa
    The Mystery of Sacred Hills: Anon
    The End of the Rainbow: Mashia
    Fairy-Taled Signups: Scarlet
    The Switch: Scarlet
    Heroes And Villains School: Cam Boulder
    Orphans: AwesomeAnon
    Fairy-taled: LTea
    New Ideas + RP Guides: Mehek
    Amor Nervosa:
    Catarla/Cam
    Galileo: Once/Purple/Fallen
    Orphans 2: Ella
    The Hunt: Fallen
    Runaways: Fallen
    DICE: Chidimma
    Orphans 3: Scarlet
    The Secret Society: Scarlet
    The Arcana Wars: Rolo (currently Izzcream)
    Twins: L375
    Gossip Girl (original): Anon
    Dollhouse: the recreation: Musical
    Are You the One?: L375/Catarla
    The list, one more time.
    Last edited by Mehek; 02-11-2018, 08:10 PM.

Comment

How do I share the file so then it is protected by the roleplay protector?

Comment

• Mehek
        Mehek commented
        Editing a comment
        Which file is it? I can go ahead and do that for you.

• Rolo
        Rolo commented
        Editing a comment
        It's The Arcana Wars.

Does anyone know where orphans 3 and the secret society threads are? I can't seem to find them.

Comment

I can maybe start saving my roleplay? even though it might not mean much.

Comment

• Mehek
        Mehek commented
        Editing a comment
        What's it called? I'll put it on the list.

• MusicalVoyager
        MusicalVoyager commented
        Editing a comment
        Mehek D O L L H O U S E: the recreation

Finally finished archiving Twins! That was a long process...
      I'll start archiving Are You The One? in the next few days. It'll take significantly longer than Twins, so I might need some help.
      - L375

Comment

• Catarla
        Catarla commented
        Editing a comment
        I can help you, if that's fine with you : )

• L375
        L375 commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course it's alright! Thanks so much, Catarla!

OKAY! Fairy-Tale-D is officially archived up to page 318.
      I have left a marker, so if someone wants to update it from there, they can be my guest.

Comment

• EpisodeGirl5678
        EpisodeGirl5678 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol, thanks for doing all of this! ❤ xoxo

• EpisodeGirl5678
        EpisodeGirl5678 commented
        Editing a comment
        I really honestly do appreciate all the time and effort you put into this. Much love.

Hi, everyone I may need help archiving Fairytaled as it continues to expand, I can do some myself, but I won't be able to manage everything can anyone help?

Comment

• Hail the Stxrs
        Hail the Stxrs commented
        Editing a comment
        I can try to help but I can't guarantee anything. I'll let you know if I am able to archive anything though!

• j.d.episode
        j.d.episode commented
        Editing a comment
        I could most likely help! I'll let u know fosho

i don't RP cause i don't have the time for it anymore, but i'm so sorry you guys have to lose everything. i personally think we should just keep the forums like it is now. the reason is cause it's easier to navigate, but there's nothing wrong with the navigation here. i think it's just cause it looks better, but i would rather keep the memories, since looks don't matter so much

Comment

• LTea
        LTea commented
        Editing a comment
        It's not the navigation, they're changing sites and server, so it would be more able as a forum. Less glitches, better features (hopefully) and a more up-to-date software that can keep up with today's technology. I don't know much about the update, and I'm just as skeptical over what new features will be implemented, considering how little they seem to listen to their customers, but I do think this is a much needed change. This forum is pretty out-dated compared to many others.

AwesomeAnon can I have the password?

Comment

you guys have so much time omg! it takes a lot of time and work to save all of these so props to you guys!

Comment

I am almost done with Heroes and Villains school, and I will soon be able to help Cat with Amor Nervosa.

I have been trying to save my characters as well and I though, we should all add every faceclaim presentation we have to the archive so the readers have an idea of how the characters are like and we have a way to save our beloved characters, what do you guys say?

Comment

• Mia the Duckling
            Mia the Duckling commented
            Editing a comment
            That sounds good to me. It’ll also be pretty easy to move over since they’re already on google drive

my computers being really glitch, and wont let me archive dollhouse. can someone archive it for me? please?

here's the link

Comment

I just love how everyone is so committed to this and willing to help everyone <3

Comment

• Mehek
            Mehek commented
            Editing a comment
            one of my favorite parts of the stressful moving experience has definitely been how we've all really banded together to achieve so much <3

• Ellaaaxp
            Ellaaaxp commented
            Editing a comment
            yeahh i agree, i think this whole thing has helped us kind of come closer as a community <3
        Working...
        X