Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

[READ FIRST] Rules & FAQs

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [READ FIRST] Rules & FAQs

Welcome to the Story Game and Role Playing forum. This is a place for all the exciting and creative Role Playing games that you guys create in forum posts. Before diving in, please review the below.

Basic Rules:
    • This is a forum for Episode Writers. Please do not discuss live stories, spoilers, or new content here. That is for our Episode Reader Forums.
    • Before you create a new story, make sure there isn't one like it already happening. Dive into that, first.
    • If you would like to share your story for feedback, please post it on our Story Sharing forum.
    • Be kind and respectful to other writers here. If someone is taking a story in a place you didn't want, tough cookies. Play along and have fun. On the flip side, do not maliciously try to take a story somewhere, dominate a story, or become "God" (unless it is a story about Gods...) In general, play nice.

Hi Cass, in the description of this forum, I think you mean "let your imagination soar," not "let your imagination sore."

Comment

• Cass
      Cass commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha, oh dear! I'll go fix...

I always knew they were going to do this XP

Comment

Let me know if there are more rules I should add here, guys. I don't know the etiquette of these story posts well...

Comment

Does a happy dance! Now, I can just avoid this area from now on. Have fun with your RPs and SGs in your own place!

Comment

• Miss Molly
          Miss Molly commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahahaha! Agreed! Apart from the odd one I'm in... But still! Yay! No clutter!

• luvbird4evaWRITE
          luvbird4evaWRITE commented
          Editing a comment
          Well. Offensive. Hahahaha.

Ooh! It's finally here!

Comment

Great job @Cass and team!

Comment

Thank you Cass! Now no one has to dig for their stories and no one has to dig for a general chat topic!

Comment

Fantabulous idea dahling.

Keeping the Episode forum all spick and span!

Comment

AWWWWSOOOOME!!!!!!!

Comment

On the flip side, do not maliciously try to take a story somewhere, dominate a story, or become "God" (unless it is a story about Gods...) In general, play nice.

That made me crack up, XD, that is the best reference @Cass.

Comment

A while back, I commissioned someone to draw Tess and Candice for Return of the Greek Gods on deviantart. I was wondering if I could use it as my title for Return of the Greek Gods.

Comment

Can real persons RPG be okay?

Comment

Originally posted by SilentNeko23 View Post
                        Can real persons RPG be okay?

Do you mean something like an ARG? Or larping? Or do you mean using real life people's actual names in a written out RPG in here? Realistically, what the community does outside of the forums is their own business.

- JB

Comment

I mean like using for example a celebrity name and background and role-playing as them on the forum. Like how the anime rps are

Comment

Working...
                          X