Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Get more readers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get more readers!

Hello everyone!!

It is pretty hard to get a lot of readers (including myself), which is the reason why I started this new topic! My goal is for new or old authors to post their stories here for all of us to read it and help each other out!

Here is the info of my story! If any of you have the time in reading my story I would be very thankful!!

Title: Remember
    Author: Silvia N.
    Genre: Mystery
    Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
    Description: "A group of students spend their summer at a place full of history. A history that was forgotten, but soon will awaken."
    Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5917179515240448

Please share me/us your story to read it!

I can't wait to read your story!!

P.s. I will leave fan mail!

Best,
    Silvia

Hiya sinunez

I'd love if we could help each other out here.

I'll give yours a read and I'll leave fanmail too.

Here's one of mine that I started in December.

Let me know your thoughts on mine too so we can help each other out.

Much Love,
    AM x

​ Crowd small cover.png

Story title: Three's a crowd
    Author: Amanda Michele
    Style: INK
    Genre: Romance/Drama
    Episodes: 14 (ongoing)
    Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6386617599393792
    Description: They say twos company but three's a crowd. They say guys and gals can't just be friends. But what do they know... right?

Comment

• sinunez
      sinunez commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome thank you!
      I have added yours to my favorites so I can read it after I am done with my homework!

• AmandaMichele
      AmandaMichele commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks.

I've read all 3 of yours so I could get a good feel for the story.

I do have some constructive feedback. Just to try and help.

First of all, you've done really well with the spot directing and where you have placed characters and their sizes. You do need to put them in layers though as they often walk all over each other. There's also a few times they walk over furniture to get to different places.

I did like the introductions but it was a little stop start. Personally I wasn't a fan of saying End of Maximus at the end of each introduction. It's a personal thing so others may like it. I think it would have been nice to maybe do the MC intro alone, but do the intros with all of the other friends together. They're all friends anyway so think it would work to have them all interacting together to introduce and you could still show all their personalities. It is up to you though as this is just a suggestion.

In ep 2 at the start you are showing lots of scenes and they are all talking over the scenery. It would be nice to actually show them and we can see them talking. There are standard backgrounds you could use (there's a train one for example) I just feel it would be nice to SEE them when they ate talking as it's quite long with just backgrounds.

This is all just my opinion so up to you. I do really like the story concept and esp the cliff hanger in ep 2 (red scary eyes) and in ep 3 (faceless woman) it was really suspenseful and really quite creepy so that is really well done.

It's clear you've worked hard on this and I look forward to the next chapters to see what happens.

Well done and keep writing.

I look forward to hearing what you think of mine once you've done your homework (as homework comes first! 😊).

Oh, and I left you some fanmail too.

Much Love,
      AM x πŸ’•

• Ruby L. Lee
      Ruby L. Lee commented
      Editing a comment
      AmandaMichele, I have started reading your story and I would say your title is very catchy and it certainly caught my attention. I like that your characters are based on platonic friendship, it is a fresh angle and I would like to think there will be plenty of drama coming up soon. Personally, I do not really prefer introduction of characters in the beginning of the story, however, I would say the interaction between the narrator and the characters are quite interesting and cute, and I really like it. Your spot directing seems perfect so I believe you have made plenty of effort in it. I have added your story as favorite and left you a fan mail too.

I do hope you can give my story a try too as my main character is a little similar to yours, mine is a travel writer

It is my first story on Episode and this story may particularly appeal to animal lovers.

Title: In Love with the Whisperer
      Author: Ruby L. Lee
      Genre: Fantasy/Romance
      No. of Episode: 10 (ongoing) I just published 10!
      Style: Ink
      Story Description:
      Lara Raines is the Whisperer. But will her unique ability help or hinder her in finding true love? Are things as simple as they seem or are there more than meet the eyes?
      Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4996247862902784
      Instagram: @rubyllee.episode

Thank you so much! Have a great day!

Heey this is my first story! β™₯ I'd be more than happy to return the favor if someone has the time to give me some feedback or even just check it out So comment on this if you want to cooperate!

Title: The Storm; Back To You
    Author: ExhaustionEms
    Genre: Drama/Romance/Fantasy
    Episodes: 9/20

Description: Willa Storm, an estranged witch, wakes up one day realizing her memory of the past few years has been erased. With the help of some familiar faces from the past she's determined to figure out what happened to her... and who is the man she keeps dreaming about.
    Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6114574486208512

Comment

• sinunez
      sinunez commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there!
      I have added your story in my favorites for me to read it once I'm done with homework! This is also my first story

• ExhaustionEms
      ExhaustionEms commented
      Editing a comment
      sinunez Helloo Thank you! I'll go check out "Remember" right away and I'll leave you some fanmail once I've finished!

I already have enough readers but, I'll share my story. I have 51,000 readers. So, if any of you need help getting readers, I can help you!

The life between 3

Romance (drama, comedy, and mystery)
    Samantha McDaniel
    INK
    40 episodes

Holly gets kidnapped by Wes. Wes is a gang member. Later Wes turns into the gang leader. Little does Holly know that she was suppose to be the gang leader the whole time.
    http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6388480517341184
    Twitter: @samrover18

Comment

• samrover18
      samrover18 commented
      Editing a comment
      sinunez I need more characters for my story. So, I was wondering if you would like to be a character in my story?

• sinunez
      sinunez commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love to be one!!!! *o* It would be my honor!!!

• samrover18
      samrover18 commented
      Editing a comment
      sinunez Awesome What do you look like? And what would be your name?

Title: Keira's Choice
    Author: jj0032003
    genre: fantasy/ romance
    episodes: 10 so far
    style: ink
    descrption: 16 year old Keira gets sent to a boarding school. Little does she know her life is about to change forever. Can she survive all the romance, secrets, mysteries, and find out who she really is?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5844262146277376

i hope you read and like my story!

Comment

• sinunez
      sinunez commented
      Editing a comment
      Your story sound interesting! I have add it to my favorites so I can read it after homework! (yay homework -.-')

Hi, this is my first story and I would like to know what you think of it (I'm sorry for the spelling mistakes, English isn't my first language).
    Title: Tenebris
    Genre: Adventure
    Author: W.F.
    Episodes: 7 (Complete)
    Description: Many things changed after the III World War. Will Tenebris be able discover the secrets which lie behind her city? (Two different endings)
    Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5545187674947584
    Instagram: wf.episode
    Thank you

Comment

• sinunez
      sinunez commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there!
      I actually already read your story! It is a really nice story and I understand with the spelling mistakes (English isn't my first language either ;D) I'll send you my feedback once I'm done with homework -.-'

• W.F.
      W.F. commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for reading and take your time I have readen your story too, And I think it's greatβ™₯ Thanks again

Thanks for opening this topic sinunez

This is my first story that I am still working on. Would be happy if you guys would give it a try. Thank you. β™₯

Story Title: Hot Blooded Woman
    Description: β€žThe strongest female gangleader met her death sooner than expected. Will she get a chance to live a new life as someone else or fail?β€œ
    Genre(s): Action (Drama/Comedy)

Author: Vayne Marshal
    No. of Episodes: 7 - ongoing
    Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5166354123718656

Social Media - Instagram: vayne.episode

Love,
    Vayne x

Comment

• sinunez
      sinunez commented
      Editing a comment
      I have added your story to my favorites so I can read it in my free time
      I understand the struggle in finding readers, so I though if we unite we can help each other out and boost up those numbers

This is such a great idea! Your story sounds very interesting, I'll definitely read it! Here's mine:

Title: Cupid's Arrow: Pink Shadows
    Author: Amazonella
    Summary: Young psychotherapist Giselle expected a lot from Fanbury, but being blackmailed by a criminal wasn't in her plans..
    Genre: Romance
    Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4979246272610304

Extras:
    - point system
    - special outfits if you have earned enough points for a character
    - special scenes
    Last edited by Amazonella; 01-23-2017, 10:18 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Comment

• sinunez
      sinunez commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad you like the idea! I hope you like my story ^.^ I also have added your story to my favorites so I can read it in my free time (after homework yay -.-')

Hi Your story sounds interesting, so I'll definitely get around to reading it soon! If you could, I would appreciate it if you could check my story out as well. Here's all the stuff you need to know:

Title: Don't Get Caught
    Author: bella
    Genre: Romance/Drama
    Description: Melanie Montgomery is banned from going to parties and dating boys. But can she break the rules without getting caught?
    Number of Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
    Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5241671137886208

So, if you decide to give my story a chance (and I hope you do), I would advise you to read the 4 chapters I have posted (it shouldn't take more than 15-20 minutes of your time to read all 4) to get a better understanding of what is going on. The first couple of chapters are meant to develop the plot and the characters. The beginning chapters are meant to establish the expectations the main character is held too (please don't think the issue that occurs within the first 3 chapters is what the book is about, which is what other people have done). Anyways, I'm sorry about my extreme digression. I would be overjoyed if you decided to give my story a read

Comment

• sinunez
      sinunez commented
      Editing a comment
      I have added your story to my favorites! I will read it once I get some free time! And no need to say sorry ^-^ And I am sure that I will love your story!

Just published my story check it out! It's called : Cupid's Arrow: The destiny of a maid and a billionaire

story plot: You work as a maid to earn money for education, ever since dad died, your family can't afford school for you and your sister. You find out that you work in your crush's house, Your mother told you not to date boys and no one knows why, Will cupid bring you together?
    Episodes: 3 (so far)
    Genre: Romance
    Story Features: Create your own characters and special scenes. Also choices may effect the story.
    Author name: Juana
    Link:
    http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6144747705204736

chap1.jpg

I am reading yours now

Comment

• sinunez
      sinunez commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome thank you!!! I have added your story to my favorites and I will read it when I have free time

Oh my gosh I have been trying so hard to get my reads up and other authors too! You can all follow me on IG: breezy.episode this community needs to support each other and I've been so pleased with it over the past couple of weeks!! I will add all your stories in my favourites and read, and I hope you all can do the same for me it would mean SO much to me honestly!!!

Title: Small Town Adjustments
    Author: Breezy
    Genre: Drama/Psychological Thriller/Romance
    Chapters: 22 (so far)

Comment

• sinunez
      sinunez commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Breezy!!! Yay!!! Thank you for helping us out!!! I'll make sure to read your story!!! I will leave you fan mail when I read it!

• Breezy
      Breezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you love, so much πŸ’œ

If anyone has time and is willing, I'd be very appreciative if you'd take a look at what I've got so far and leave feedback if you can.

Title: The Academy
    Author: Madeline B.
    Genre: Drama
    Episodes: 3 so far
    Description: When her mother gets a job working as a chef for a prestigious boarding school for the wealthy, Cassidy is forced to attend the school. Instantly an outcast in the school full of spoiled rich kids, Cassidy has to try to maneuver the social minefield before her.
    Link:
    http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5951606412804096

Comment

• sinunez
      sinunez commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome! I have added to my favorites! I will leave you fan mail and If you like I can make a review for you

• Madeline B.
      Madeline B. commented
      Editing a comment
      That'd be awesome, thanks!

I left you a fanmail! Here's mine:

Title: Cupid's Arrow: L0vIng y0u 4eVer
    Author: TheOlyims
    Genre: Romance/Mystery/Fantasy
    Description: Lyla is a professional hacker. But she's being stalked... Will you solve the mystery? Or meet a tragic end...
    Chapters: 3 (Ongoing)
    Features: Different routes, different endings, partly customizable, unlockable bonus scene
    Social Media: episode_theolyims
    Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5099035335852032

Thanks!
    Last edited by TheOlims; 01-23-2017, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• sinunez
      sinunez commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there! I have added your story to my favorites! I'll check it out once I have free time

This is my new story!
    You can also write in my topic to get read or reviews on your stories - http://forums.episodeinteractive.com...iew-you-choose

Author's Name : Kose
    Genre : Romance
    Story Name : Can I borrow a Cupid's Arrow?
    Link:
    http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4992859548942336
    Amount of Chapters : 3
    Description : Love can hit you suddenly, occur as the spirit of the past, or sneak up on you unexpectedly. But which is the real one?

You can customize characters. The choices you make influence the story. I hope you enjoy it!
    And just so you know, I definitely intend to finish the story.

You can also follow me on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Kose.Episode

Comment

• sinunez
      sinunez commented
      Editing a comment
      It sound really interesting! I have added your story to my favorites and I will leave you fan mail!

Story title: Cupid's Arrow: What Could Go Wrong?
    Author: Anonymous
    Genre: Thriller/Drama
    Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
    Link:
    http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5842993071521792
    Description: You have a clingy best friend and two guys fighting over you. What could go wrong? *CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION*

Comment

• sinunez
      sinunez commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there! I will read your story when I get some free time! Can't wait to read it! It sounds really nice!
Working...
X