Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

Eclipsis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter 19 is out! Next chapter will be the season finale. (Trailer made by Ebonni. )

Comment

Working on season 2 now...

Comment

I am totally stuck in the room in the ruins...i havent been playing this storyline long but i really like it...can someone please help with maze i keep running into william or a dead cat...please help

Comment

• Vic
          Vic commented
          Editing a comment
          Oops, sorry for the late reply... Well, we have talked in the meantime on Instagram, so I know that you're out of there now. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't seen your comment on here until just now, so I've not been ignoring your plea for help.

For anyone with the same struggle, because I get that question a lot, this is how you get out of the maze: WEST, NORTH, NORTH, EAST

Hi, vic. I am big fan of your story. When is episode 23 will be out release?

Comment

• Vic
          Vic commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Lili 😊 I will continue for sure, but at the moment I can't say exactly when, because I'm very busy with working on Pitch Perfect for Episode as a director. I won't abandon Eclipsis! 💕 Thank you for being a fan!!! 😍😍😍

Awesome. I support your work. Oh you writing pitch perfect too... I saw the special menu about pitch perfect, but I haven't read a single story of any story. Well, I am relief you haven't abandon Eclipsis, I look forward for next releases.

Comment

Working...
        X