Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Happy to share MY story, and READ yours!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy to share MY story, and READ yours!

Hey guys!

I posted similar topic, like, few days ago, but I've changed many things about my story so I thought I should post this again.
    I believe that all writers (not sure if I can call myself "writer" but you know..) here know that it's really hard to promote new story. Especially when it is your FIRST story.
    I've made some beginner-mistakes, like publishing my story too fast - because I was super excited about it. Later I've figured out that many things should be edited.
    So, that's exactly what I did. I changed the name of my story, changed few lines in script etc.

STORY NAME: New life - New boy(s)
    GENRE: Romance (It's not strictly JUST romance)
    3 episodes so far (working on new episodes at the moment)
    DESCRIPTION: You (yes, you can customize YOURSELF) had to leave Europe in search for better life. Are you gonna enjoy you new life in America? How will you cope with cute American boys and your long-distance boyfriend Ivan?
    http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5489783576199168

So, is it just me, that letting readers customize their name and character is bigger pleasure? That way I always feel more involved and passionate about the story I'm reading.
    Tell me your opinion about that!

Your opinions, suggestions, even critiques are wanted.
    I would love to know if you like story idea. Also, I must say that I'm Bosnian girl (Bosnia and Herzegovina is extra small country in Europe) and my English is not always so perfect and I'm aware of that, and I would love to hear your opinion on that too! Sometimes I think that because of my not-so-perfect English I won't succeed here, as writer, on Episode. But, ehh, I really would love to.

Okay, so I believe that I annoyed you with this long post, but I really needed to share this with you guys.

Leave your stories in comments so I can check them out!

Nejira

P.S. follow me on instagram; episode_nejira (I'll follow back!) <3
    New life - New boy(s) cover photo

Story title: The Trouble With Death
    Author: Elisa. M
    Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6628102543507456
    Brief Description: Things take a turn when you find out everyone only has 24 days left to live, leaving it up to you to solve the mystery.
    Genre: Fantasy
    Episodes: 9 (ongoing)

I'll check your story out now!

Comment

• elisa
      elisa commented
      Editing a comment
      left you a fan mail

STORY NAME: Falling For You
    GENRE: Drama / Romance
    CHAPTER: 5 chapters and on going
    DESCRIPTION: Athena died two years ago and she don't know why. What if she will be given a chance to live again in different body?
    LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4721643684102144

----> Comment yours and I will read it too.

Comment

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5091686849183744

Story name: Like A Dog Chasing Cars

Author Name: Five Star Equilibrium

Genre: Drama, Romance, Crime, Action, Realistic Fiction

Episodes: 12 (Ongoing)

Description: A heartbreaking chronicle of the adolescence and adulthood of a young homosexual woman growing up in inner-city Detroit. Growing up in one of the most dangerous places in the United States. Lilith is an individual who goes through emotional abuse and pain.

Note: You don't have to read my story if you don't want to... I just write stories for the fun and experience. And I'm warning you that my story has REALLY strong language. But it is used to introduce the reality that many people who are put into these situations go through and how their environment acts and operates. I will check out your story later today.

Comment

Hi !

This is my first story and I would love to get feedbacks. Also, I'm French so let me know how you find my English ^_^

Title : Shadowhunters
        Author : Urkriptonite
        Genre : Romance/Action
        Description : Clary is a young teenage girl who lives a normal life. Well, that was before she discovered a whole new world. (This story is a tribute to both the Shadowhunters series and the Mortal Instruments books)
        Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5026382710308864

I'm aware there are some screen spot problems in the first episodes because I only found out layer how to deal with spots and layers so I'll change that when I update my story
        Let me know how you found it,
        Thank you

Comment

Check out my story!

TITLE: Finally Free
          AUTHOR: Abbey
          EPISODES: 8 (ongoing)
          STYLE: Ink
          GENRE: Drama
          DESCRIPTION: A girl who has been locked up her whole life finally escapes captivity, how will she survive in the read world?

Also be sure to check out my Instagram: @abbstar.ep😁

Comment

Hi!! I'm new to writing on Episode and I would love if someone could read my first few chapters to see if its any good! I'll read your story too and give feed back and support in fanmail!! I love reading new stories!☺

Author: Syd Ren
            Book Title: Stubborn

Episodes: 3 (More if people like first 3)

Description: Living life, dealing with the loss of her parents, & a snobby sister, what happens when Rehn meets someone mysterious?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6232946498600960

Comment

Hi!! I'm new to writing on Episode and I would love if someone could read my first few chapters to see if its any good! I'll read your story too and give feed back and support in fanmail!! I love reading new stories!☺

Author: Syd Ren
              Book Title: Stubborn

Episodes: 3 (More if people like first 3)

Description: Living life, dealing with the loss of her parents, & a snobby sister, what happens when Rehn meets someone mysterious?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6232946498600960

😄😆

Comment

Hi, I had added your story, will play it soon as my passes reload! This is mine:
                Author Name:
                betweentherainbow aka Bow
                Story Name/Title: Mysterious: Phantom Drawings
                Genre: Mystery
                Style: Classic
                Episodes: 3 (Complete)
                Story Description: Mysterious drawings appears out of nowhere, can Natalie solves what those drawings mean before its too late?
                Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5138772417839104

Cover Art:
                WhatsApp Image 2017-03-09 at 4.22.20 PM.jpeg

Comment

Hi hi, I'm a new author here. If you're looking for some laughs, come check out my story

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6545360449961984

Title: Loving You Again
                  Author: Me
                  Genre: Romantic Comedy
                  Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past.
                  (I'm not good at summaries, haha!)

This story is a true story based on my personal experience. I hope you enjoy it!
                  Episodes: 6 (Just published it today!

Follow me on instagram! I'll follow back! fluffyrice.episode

_____

I'm about the same haha! My first 2 episodes were so noob, I didn't even realise I could create my story on the PC haha. I remember when I thought it was the hardest thing hahah

Comment

Hey it's no problem as long as ur story is good we can look past your English. My story is called Queenpin.

Title: Queenpin
                    Genre: Drama (Very Diverse)

Harlem Honey's Chanel & Jasmine go through a roller
                    coaster of emotions as they battle it out against several enemies to win the street's Golden throne. The two combine their talents with several different power players and assemble a cutthroat plan to take over the world. (You will be in the story as a main character and will get to customize your character in Episode 4.)

Comment

Hey!

Yeah, I'd definitely say, letting readers customize the characters is a huge appeal for many. I guess it helps them feel like they have a bit more control. I've also been told it makes it easier for them to relate to the character. Personally, I think it makes it harder for me as a writer. Whether we like it or not, how a person looks factors a lot into their experience and story as a person. It's sort of hard to write a character when they could look like anyone.
                      But, oh well, haha. It's for the readers, so...we do what we have to to make them happy

Here's mine:
                      Title: Camouflaged Intentions
                      Author: Damini A.
                      Genre: Mystery/Drama
                      Summary: Stella's led a neat, boring life until now--when a party, a gun and a loaded question make everything go crazy.
                      Episodes: 7 and counting
                      http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4546981313118208

Comment

Here is my details:..

Title: Unconscious Mind
                        By: Faye O
                        Summary: One day Michelle feeling unwell and then finds herself in a fantasy land world that makes her confront herself, her feelings and has a odd looking guide helping her on her way.
                        http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6453859790880768
                        instragram: episode_author_fayeo

Comment

Originally posted by Nejirasai View Post
                          Hey guys!

I posted similar topic, like, few days ago, but I've changed many things about my story so I thought I should post this again.
                          I believe that all writers (not sure if I can call myself "writer" but you know..) here know that it's really hard to promote new story. Especially when it is your FIRST story.
                          I've made some beginner-mistakes, like publishing my story too fast - because I was super excited about it. Later I've figured out that many things should be edited.
                          So, that's exactly what I did. I changed the name of my story, changed few lines in script etc.

STORY NAME: New life - New boy(s)
                          GENRE: Romance (It's not strictly JUST romance)
                          3 episodes so far (working on new episodes at the moment)
                          DESCRIPTION: You (yes, you can customize YOURSELF) had to leave Europe in search for better life. Are you gonna enjoy you new life in America? How will you cope with cute American boys and your long-distance boyfriend Ivan?
                          http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5489783576199168

So, is it just me, that letting readers customize their name and character is bigger pleasure? That way I always feel more involved and passionate about the story I'm reading.
                          Tell me your opinion about that!

Your opinions, suggestions, even critiques are wanted.
                          I would love to know if you like story idea. Also, I must say that I'm Bosnian girl (Bosnia and Herzegovina is extra small country in Europe) and my English is not always so perfect and I'm aware of that, and I would love to hear your opinion on that too! Sometimes I think that because of my not-so-perfect English I won't succeed here, as writer, on Episode. But, ehh, I really would love to.

Okay, so I believe that I annoyed you with this long post, but I really needed to share this with you guys.

Leave your stories in comments so I can check them out!

Nejira

P.S. follow me on instagram; episode_nejira (I'll follow back!) <3
                          Hey here is my review:

The story is really nice and you take the reader step by step through so its not confusing which is ace. i like the characters and what might happen. There was only onne thing i could be wrong but i wasnt sure how she knew his name was jack? i dont thini he said it but i could be wrong. your directing is awesome and the length is great. Overall a good story

Comment

IMG_1487.JPG Heeej, pozdrav Bosni! ja sam Hrvatica u Engleskoj! Haha 😂 Ak imas vremena, pogledaj moju/moje Episodes x

Please check it out! !

Title: "The Power of Light"
                            Genre: Fantasy/Mystery
                            Chapters: 5 so far, more to come!
                            Style: INK
                            Author: episodeLR
                            ADD ME ON INSTAGRAM: episodeLR
                            Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4779547129282560

Being orphans was hard for these girls. What happens when they discover their past? Will they accept their destiny?

IMG_1535.JPG

If you have time, check out my other story:
                            Title: "Love Roulette"
                            Author: episodeLR
                            Genre: Romance/Mystery/Spy
                            Chapters: 13 (and more to come)
                            Style: INK
                            LINK:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5431739850948608

When you and your family move to England, your life turns for a twist and you discover unexpected secrets. (1-3 intro.)

Comment

Working...
                            X