Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE STORY REVIEWS. (Build your own review)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE STORY REVIEWS. (Build your own review)

Hi! I'm yet again here, offering free story reviews. Please fill out the form down below or you'll automatically get a short standard review.

The point of this is messy but I made this incase you only want help with certain aspects of your story.

Story title:
    Author:
    1: Do you want me to point out grammar mistakes:
    2: Do you want tips on ideas on how to move the plot forward, or plot ideas that ties in with your story:
    3. Do you want feedback on the cover art and description:
    4. Would you like the review to be short but easy to read & understand (if you choose this, I'll just point out the directing/grammar mistakes), or detailed & a bit more complex? (explanation on how to do things, more explanation on potential grammar mistakes and how to fix them):
    5. Do you want feedback on the plot as a whole:
    6. Do you want feedback on your characters:
    7. Do you want me to give suggestions on how to improve your directing:
    8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review??? idk lol it's your review you're the boss:

Last edited by smgdenise; 08-22-2017, 04:07 AM.

Story title: Sinful Attraction
    Author: Amii Fayy
    1: Do you want me to point out grammar mistakes: Yes
    2: Do you want tips on ideas on how to move the plot forward, or plot ideas that ties in with your story: Yes
    3. Do you want feedback on the cover art and description: No, waiting on the new cover to be approved.
    4. Would you like the review to be short but easy to read & understand (if you choose this, I'll just point out the directing/grammar mistakes), or detailed & a bit more complex? (explanation on how to do things, more explanation on potential grammar mistakes and how to fix them): In detailed.
    5. Do you want feedback on the plot as a whole: Yes please.
    6. Do you want feedback on your characters: Yes.
    7. Do you want me to give suggestions on how to improve your directing: Sounds good.
    8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review??? idk lol it's your review you're the boss: could you PM this to me.

Its its my first story so I appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Story title: Necessary Evil
      Author: Zayen
      2: Do you want tips on ideas on how to move the plot forward, or plot ideas that ties in with your story: Yes
      3. Do you want feedback on the cover art and description: Yes
      4. Would you like the review to be short but easy to read & understand (if you choose this, I'll just point out the directing/grammar mistakes), or detailed & a bit more complex? (explanation on how to do things, more explanation on potential grammar mistakes and how to fix them): Detailed
      5. Do you want feedback on the plot as a whole: Yes
      6. Do you want feedback on your characters: Yes
      7. Do you want me to give suggestions on how to improve your directing: Yes
      8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review??? idk lol it's your review you're the boss: I would love to hear your ideas on how you think the story should proceed!
      Thanks in advance! I hope you will enjoy it
      Last edited by Zayen; 08-22-2017, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Story title: Perfect Pitches: Culture Shock

Author: Mary Jane Doe

Yes please

2: Do you want tips on ideas on how to move the plot forward, or plot ideas that ties in with your story:
        You can if you want

Nah, I know my cover art took like 5 minutes lol

4. Would you like the review to be short but easy to read & understand (if you choose this, I'll just point out the directing/grammar mistakes), or detailed & a bit more complex? (explanation on how to do things, more explanation on potential grammar mistakes and how to fix them):
        more complex if possible, but short would be okay too. Don't put too much pressure on yourself

5. Do you want feedback on the plot as a whole: Sure

6. Do you want feedback on your characters: yes please

Yes please

8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review??? idk lol it's your review you're the boss: idk lol it's a contest entry though

Comment

Story title: Behind The Spotlight
          Author: Denavane
          3. Do you want feedback on the cover art and description: No
          4. Would you like the review to be short but easy to read & understand (if you choose this, I'll just point out the directing/grammar mistakes), or detailed & a bit more complex? (explanation on how to do things, more explanation on potential grammar mistakes and how to fix them): Yesss
          5. Do you want feedback on the plot as a whole: Yes pls
          6. Do you want feedback on your characters: No
          8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review??? idk lol it's your review you're the boss: Nah

Comment

Story title: Perfect Pitches: Flipped
            Author: Liana
            1: Do you want me to point out grammar mistakes: Yes!
            2: Do you want tips on ideas on how to move the plot forward, or plot ideas that ties in with your story: No, I'm almost done with the story.
            3. Do you want feedback on the cover art and description: If you can.
            4. Would you like the review to be short but easy to read & understand (if you choose this, I'll just point out the directing/grammar mistakes), or detailed & a bit more complex? (explanation on how to do things, more explanation on potential grammar mistakes and how to fix them): I would like if you could give a detailed review!
            5. Do you want feedback on the plot as a whole: Yes!
            6. Do you want feedback on your characters: Nope!
            7. Do you want me to give suggestions on how to improve your directing: Yes, sure!
            8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review??? idk lol it's your review you're the boss: Nothing! That's more than enough!

Comment

Story title: Life Without Jennifer
              Author: Mia

2: Do you want tips on ideas on how to move the plot forward, or plot ideas that ties in with your story: Sure, if you get a great idea while reading I would be happy to hear it.
              3. Do you want feedback on the cover art and description: I have new covers on their way, but tell me what you think about the description
              4. Would you like the review to be short but easy to read & understand (if you choose this, I'll just point out the directing/grammar mistakes), or detailed & a bit more complex? (explanation on how to do things, more explanation on potential grammar mistakes and how to fix them): I would like the detailed and more complex please.
              6. Do you want feedback on your characters: Yes please
              7. Do you want me to give suggestions on how to improve your directing: Sure
              8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review??? idk lol it's your review you're the boss: Well, I have a lot more planned to my story so the 4 episodes I have published is just the beginning!

Comment

Story title: Blood Wars
                Author: H. Noelle
                2: Do you want tips on ideas on how to move the plot forward, or plot ideas that ties in with your story: I have everything planned out, but I'm always open to hearing people's thoughts/ideas!
                4. Would you like the review to be short but easy to read & understand (if you choose this, I'll just point out the directing/grammar mistakes), or detailed & a bit more complex? (explanation on how to do things, more explanation on potential grammar mistakes and how to fix them): Detailed, please, I'm new and would like all the help I can get!
                5. Do you want feedback on the plot as a whole: Please
                8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review??? idk lol it's your review you're the boss: I'm not sure how many episode you base your reviews on, but branching choices don't start until episode 4. (I am not sensitive to criticism, so don't feel like you have to hold back!)

I can't wait to hear your thoughts, thanks in advance!
                <3

Comment

Story title: Forgotten Impression
                  Author: bastardai
                  1: Do you want me to point out grammar mistakes: Yes, for sure
                  2: Do you want tips on ideas on how to move the plot forward, or plot ideas that ties in with your story: Definitely, sometimes I get stuck in one scene or topic.
                  3. Do you want feedback on the cover art and description: Sure, why not.
                  4. Would you like the review to be short but easy to read & understand (if you choose this, I'll just point out the directing/grammar mistakes), or detailed & a bit more complex? (explanation on how to do things, more explanation on potential grammar mistakes and how to fix them): Complex.
                  5. Do you want feedback on the plot as a whole: Of course.
                  6. Do you want feedback on your characters: Most definitely
                  7. Do you want me to give suggestions on how to improve your directing: Yea.
                  8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review??? idk lol it's your review you're the boss: Tell me all there is to know, don't feel as if you're being harsh.

Comment

Story title: The Chase

Author: Caggie

Yes.

I'm not looking for this because I already have everything planned. However, if you have any ideas while reading, I would love to hear them!

Yes (btw I know I'm missing a period in my description; I ran out of characters and it hurts every time I see it lol).

Whichever one you feel is necessary. If you think I need a lot of work, I would prefer detailed. If you only have a few critiques, short and simple is fine!

Yes.

Yes.

7. Do you want me to give suggestions on how to improve your directing?

If you notice anything weird or awkward, then yes!

8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review??? idk lol it's your review you're the boss:

Be brutally honest!

Comment

Hey! <3

Story title: Blind Love
                      Author: Jasmine V.
                      1: Do you want me to point out grammar mistakes: Yes! English isn't my first language and I don't want my story to have grammar mistakes, so this would be cool. <3
                      2: Do you want tips on ideas on how to move the plot forward, or plot ideas that ties in with your story: No thank you, my story is already planned.
                      3. Do you want feedback on the cover art and description: Yes please. <3
                      4. Would you like the review to be short but easy to read & understand, or detailed & a bit more complex? : Short, Straight to the point.
                      5. Do you want feedback on the plot as a whole: Yes.
                      6. Do you want feedback on your characters: Yes.
                      7. Do you want me to give suggestions on how to improve your directing: Yes.
                      8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review??? idk lol it's your review you're the boss: No, it's okay.

Thank you for what you're doing!

Comment

Hei thank you for reviewing my story

Story title: Dangerous Love
                        Author: Sonja

Yes please
                        But English is not my first language so there are probably a lot of grammer mistakes in it so I would unterstand if it´s too much for you haha

I already have a idea for my ending but I would love to hear ideas

Yes please

Detailed and compley would be great thanks

Yes

Yes

Yes, I take all the help that I get haha

8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review??? idk lol it's your review you're the boss: No

Comment

Thank you so much for creating this review thread! This is the second story I've published and have entered into the Perfect Pitches contest. I hope you enjoy, and don't be afraid to give any and all honest comments and constructive criticism!

Story title: Perfect Pitches: Dynamic One
                          Author: Sung P.

4. Would you like the review to be short but easy to read & understand (if you choose this, I'll just point out the directing/grammar mistakes), or detailed & a bit more complex? (explanation on how to do things, more explanation on potential grammar mistakes and how to fix them): Whatever you feel is best! More detail is always appreciated.
                          8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review??? idk lol it's your review you're the boss: Lol hmmm none at the moment!

Comment

Story title: Projection!
                            Author: Karlon Artis
                            1: Do you want me to point out grammar mistakes: Yes.
                            2: Do you want tips on ideas on how to move the plot forward, or plot ideas that ties in with your story: Yes.
                            3. Do you want feedback on the cover art and description: Yes.
                            4. Would you like the review to be short but easy to read & understand (if you choose this, I'll just point out the directing/grammar mistakes), or detailed & a bit more complex? (explanation on how to do things, more explanation on potential grammar mistakes and how to fix them): Detailed & a bit more complex
                            8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review??? idk lol it's your review you're the boss: None at the moment

Comment

Story title: Perfect Pitches: The Heist
                              Author: Mia Turner
                              1: Do you want me to point out grammar mistakes: Sure
                              2: Do you want tips on ideas on how to move the plot forward, or plot ideas that ties in with your story: Definitely
                              3. Do you want feedback on the cover art and description: Yep
                              4. Would you like the review to be short but easy to read & understand (if you choose this, I'll just point out the directing/grammar mistakes), or detailed & a bit more complex? (explanation on how to do things, more explanation on potential grammar mistakes and how to fix them): I would really appreciate it to be detailed and more complex thanks.
                              7. Do you want me to give suggestions on how to improve your directing: YES
                              8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review??? idk lol it's your review you're the boss: It is not finished as I am going to to continue once the competition has ended so the choices you've made at the moment haven't had a big effect YET...

Thanks you so much xx

Comment

Working...
                              X