Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE STORY REVIEWS. (Build your own review)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Story title: Falling for a Superstar
    Author: Ni
    1: Do you want me to point out grammar mistakes: Yes
    2: Do you want tips on ideas on how to move the plot forward, or plot ideas that ties in with your story: Yes
    3. Do you want feedback on the cover art and description: Yes
    4. Would you like the review to be short but easy to read & understand (if you choose this, I'll just point out the directing/grammar mistakes), or detailed & a bit more complex? (explanation on how to do things, more explanation on potential grammar mistakes and how to fix them): Detailed.
    5. Do you want feedback on the plot as a whole: Yes please.
    6. Do you want feedback on your characters: Yes.
    7. Do you want me to give suggestions on how to improve your directing: Yup.
    8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review???: Are my stories too short? How much lines/scenes should there be in a moderate length story?
    Thank you so much for doing this.

Comment

Story title: My Kingdom South
      Author: Ginevra
      2: Do you want tips on ideas on how to move the plot forward, or plot ideas that ties in with your story: No
      3. Do you want feedback on the cover art and description: Description, please!
      4. Would you like the review to be short but easy to read & understand (if you choose this, I'll just point out the directing/grammar mistakes), or detailed & a bit more complex? (explanation on how to do things, more explanation on potential grammar mistakes and how to fix them): Complex!
      5. Do you want feedback on the plot as a whole: Yes!
      6. Do you want feedback on your characters: Yes
      7. Do you want me to give suggestions on how to improve your directing: Yes
      8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review??? idk lol it's your review you're the boss: not that this is an excuse, but I'm totally a beginner so I know some things are going to be pointed out which I'm ready for. And there's only 3 chapters so the whole plot isn't exactly there yet, it's just being set up, so beware of that.

Thanks so much!

Comment

Title: The Trinity Force
        Genre: Adventure
        Author: Ashley
        Style: Ink
        Chapters: 3
        Description: It turns out there is a whole other portion of the world we aren't aware of called the dark realm. We live in the light realm. And the two create a sense of balance on earth. When the dark realm tries to take over the light realm a trinity force must be formed to stop the chaos.
        Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5009971496484864

All I would like is your overall opinion. Specifics arent neccessary. Thanks!

Comment

Story: The Unexpected Magic
          Author: Ellyn

2: Do you want tips on ideas on how to move the plot forward, or plot ideas that ties in with your story: Yes
          3. Do you want feedback on the cover art and description: Sure
          4. Would you like the review to be short but easy to read & understand (if you choose this, I'll just point out the directing/grammar mistakes), or detailed & a bit more complex? (explanation on how to do things, more explanation on potential grammar mistakes and how to fix them): I would appreciate it to be detailed and more complex
          5. Do you want feedback on the plot as a whole: Of course
          6. Do you want feedback on your characters: Yup!
          7. Do you want me to give suggestions on how to improve your directing: Yes
          8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review??? idk lol it's your review you're the boss: Nothing else. It's more than enough.

Thanks!

Comment

Story title: The world is still beautiful
            Author: Irama
            2: Do you want tips on ideas on how to move the plot forward, or plot ideas that ties in with your story: YES !
            3. Do you want feedback on the cover art and description: Of course !
            4. Would you like the review to be short but easy to read & understand (if you choose this, I'll just point out the directing/grammar mistakes), or detailed & a bit more complex? (explanation on how to do things, more explanation on potential grammar mistakes and how to fix them): The second option sounds good.
            5. Do you want feedback on the plot as a whole: Yes
            6. Do you want feedback on your characters: Absolutely
            7. Do you want me to give suggestions on how to improve your directing: Y.E.S ! (:
            8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review??? idk lol it's your review you're the boss: To know more, I'll put more mystery in the following episodes

Comment

Story title: Dancing in the Clouds
              Author: Himawari
              1: Do you want me to point out grammar mistakes: Yes, since English is not my first language
              2: Do you want tips on ideas on how to move the plot forward, or plot ideas that ties in with your story: No, I already have a plot in mind, but it's going to take time to make it since there'll be a lot of slightly different routes with the different princes...but if there is something I could do to improve the first 3 eps, I'd like to know of course
              3. Do you want feedback on the cover art and description: Sure
              4. Would you like the review to be short but easy to read & understand (if you choose this, I'll just point out the directing/grammar mistakes), or detailed & a bit more complex? (explanation on how to do things, more explanation on potential grammar mistakes and how to fix them): As detailed as possible, I really could use a good and critical review
              5. Do you want feedback on the plot as a whole: The whole plot isn't quite there yet...but on what is there so far, sure.
              6. Do you want feedback on your characters: Yup
              7. Do you want me to give suggestions on how to improve your directing: I'm a total beginner, so I could use any tips or improvements concerning this topic...
              8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review??? idk lol it's your review you're the boss: Tell me what you think of the choices-idea and the narrator introduction I made by it...is it unnecessary or ok? That about covers all I guess...? Thanks in advance!

Comment

I'm rewriting GUNS&LOVE, So if you had read it in the past please re read it. The first 3 episodes are out now.

Story name: GUNS&LOVE
                Author: K.O_Episode<3
                Genre: drama & romance
                Style: INK
                Info: What will happen when Aubrey faces the man that abused her? Will she be able to "break free"?
                Link:
                http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5585462280060928

1: Do you want me to point out grammar mistakes:
                Yes, please do.
                2: Do you want tips on ideas on how to move the plot forward, or plot ideas that ties in with your story:
                Yes
                3. Do you want feedback on the cover art and description:
                Yes
                4. Would you like the review to be short but easy to read & understand (if you choose this, I'll just point out the directing/grammar mistakes), or detailed & a bit more complex? (explanation on how to do things, more explanation on potential grammar mistakes and how to fix them):
                Either way is fine
                5. Do you want feedback on the plot as a whole:
                Yes
                6. Do you want feedback on your characters:
                Yes
                7. Do you want me to give suggestions on how to improve your directing:
                Yes
                8. Additional information you'd like to share with me regarding your review???
                In the beginning should I introduce the characters more?

​​​​​​​THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Comment

Working...
                X