Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHARE your new story and READ new stories!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHARE your new story and READ new stories!!!!!!!

Hey everybody! I started writing on Episode and I found out that it's very hard to get your story out there. That's why I created this topic! Here you can promote your story and read the stories from other (new) writers. Like this, we can support each other! All you have to do is say everything about your story (and maybe why people should read it). I'll use mine as an example.

Title: When love hits you...
    Author: Ellie
    Genre: Romance and; Drama
    Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
    Style: Ink
    Description: The two badboys at school like you and your best friend. What kind of drama are you going to have to deal with?
    Why should you read this: The more views I will get on my story, the more I'll be motivated to write and the better my story will get by time. I also have a lot of surprising ideas coming up so it's defenetly worth it. It may be a little lame in the beginning but it will get better, that's a fact!

wlhy1.png

Last edited by Ellen_xxx; 09-26-2017, 09:13 AM.

Title: "An Innocent Stripper"

Author: Curls

Style: Ink & Limelight

Episodes: 3

Tell me your thoughts about it! I would be glad if you tag me on your SS!

Thanks for reading!

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4772318152884224

#aninnocentstripper #episodelife #episodeinteractive #episodelover #episodewriter #curlsthestripper #episodeauthor
    C6A04D93-BFD8-47EB-A996-793BA1F523AA.png

Comment

• Ellen_xxx
      Ellen_xxx commented
      Editing a comment
      hey! I haven't had the time yet to read your story, but I'll defenitly try to read it today! The title really interests me and by the way I absoolutely love the cover art you used here!

Hello! I've also subscribed to you. I'll check your story out. Please read mine.
    Title: Navy Wife
    Author: Nijwuantii Brown
    Genre: Romance/Drama
    Episodes: 3 (on going)
    Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4786232538300416

Comment

• NijwuantiiB
      NijwuantiiB commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a few questions.
      How long has Lily and Lexi known the guys? Or will you reveal that later on?
      Also, what codes did you use to be able to decide on the hair?

• Ellen_xxx
      Ellen_xxx commented
      Editing a comment
      They have known them since their first year in high school. Now they are all 17 years old, so probably something like 5 years. Sorry for the confusion I just forgot to mention that XD

For the hair I used some kind of a script template that I got from some site. I'll send it to you in PM.

• NijwuantiiB
      NijwuantiiB commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, thanks!

Title: Crimes: True At Heart

Author: Heart Live

Genre: mystery

Story description: They say that humans were born with a pure heart, what kind of experience caused them to grow up as serial killers?

Style: ink

Episodes: 6 (Ongoing)

Link:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4987855881502720

Give it a read and follow my Instagram: @heart_live_official

Comment

• Ellen_xxx
      Ellen_xxx commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello! I'll defenitly give your story a read and follow your instagram later today. I already love the description and I'm a big fan of the genre that you use. Very interesting!

I'm also a new writer and I love hearing feedback on what I have so far, I really want to get my story out there

Title: Finding Ourselves Together
    Author: Kat Valentine
    Genre: Drama, Romance, Comedy
    Chapters: 5 (ongoing)
    Description: See that girl, what's her name? Lia. She's changed a lot, not in a good way. What happened to her? Well...
    He happened.

Why should you read this: I've planned this story out for a long time and it gets really intense later on, I'll keep on writing no matter what but I just hope people give it a chance

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6269696848166912

Instagram: @kats_episode

Comment

• Ellen_xxx
      Ellen_xxx commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey! I absolutely love the concept and the description! I will surely give it a chance and read it later today. I'll also let you know what I think!

• Kat.Valentine
      Kat.Valentine commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much Ellen_xxx

That's wonderful that you're helping promote stories! Good luck!

Title: The Jewel of Light
    Author: Anirra K
    Genre: Fantasy
    Style: INK
    Episodes: 6 are published, 10 total
    Tagline: Two Kingdoms, One Hero
    Description: Can Manar become the warrior needed to save the Kingdom of Light from the Dark Prince? Or will he over power her?
    Instagram: The_Jewel_of_Light
    Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5780163745021952

Comment

• Ellen_xxx
      Ellen_xxx commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the good luck! Fantasy isn't normally the genre I would read but the tagline and description really interest me. I'll let you know something when I read it!

Title: Love Quest

Author: Katie and Maddie

Genre: Romance

Episodes: 4 ongoing

Description: After a tough breakup, you are on a quest to find love again. But, is being in the spotlight a real way to find love?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5416940223594496

Instagram: @thetalk_maddie and @kt_episode

Comment

Title: Smooth Criminals
      Episodes: 6
      Genre: Drama, Comedy & Romance
      Summary: Kiara is the leader of a small unit in the Golden Fox mafia.
      what will happen when a new mafia leader wants her dead?
      LINK:
      http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5869821333995520

Comment

Title: My Boss' Baby
        Author: Kershelle Mike (kmike772)
        Number of Episodes:11 (ongoing)
        Description: She wants to catch a break. He wants a family. Maybe they can help each other out...
        Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6542812192702464

NEW EPISODE DROPS TONIGHT AT 8PM EST.

My Boss Baby Final.png
        Last edited by kmike772; 09-27-2017, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellen_xxx View Post
          Hey everybody! I started writing on Episode and I found out that it's very hard to get your story out there. That's why I created this topic! Here you can promote your story and read the stories from other (new) writers. Like this, we can support each other! All you have to do is say everything about your story (and maybe why people should read it). I'll use mine as an example.

Title: When love hits you...
          Author: Ellie
          Genre: Romance and; Drama
          Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
          Description: The two badboys at school like you and your best friend. What kind of drama are you going to have to deal with?
          Why should you read this: The more views I will get on my story, the more I'll be motivated to write and the better my story will get by time. I also have a lot of surprising ideas coming up so it's defenetly worth it. It may be a little lame in the beginning but it will get better, that's a fact!

{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\twlhy1.png Views:\t1 Size:\t83.7 KB ID:\t1433502","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1433502","data-size":"small"}

Hi @Ellen-xxx

kmike772 here!

I read the first two chapters of your Episode story and I have to say that I think I like the direction that you are taking with this story. It's definitely different from every story that I have ever seen on this platform and I have to give you mad props for that. If I am guessing right, this one's about to be a brain full!
          Having said that, I have a couple suggestions:

1. The plot is moving too rapidly. Yes, the reader wants fast paced action but we don't want it to feel rushed. Dangle the carrot without giving it to us. It may be that you have a reason for rushing it through but I want to at least feel something for your characters before I can be immersed enough to care about the decisions that I have to make. Maybe you could have gone into a deeper backstory into the meeting with the boys, maybe you could have established Maddy as a true bully so that we would feel glad that Lexi and Jason ended up together., maybe you could have shown Maddy being a real jerk to Marcus or encouraging snobbish behaviour to Jason. Develop the characters a bit more.
          2. I think you just need to have a good thorough read of the Episode guides and also check some videos on YouTube. Sometimes, your walk-ins look more like float-ins and I don't think that that is what you intend. Some of the animation also looks a bit off so you should look at that as well. Trust me when I say that these animations take lots of practice to master so don't feel too badly about it.
          3. In lieu of what I said about character, you may want to expand your script to suit. Yes, it does get pretty tedious after a while but trust me people will be totally hooked by your story if you do.

Of course, these are only suggestions and if you're comfortable with what you have, feel free to keep it. Whatever you decide is fine at the end of the day.

hAppY cOding!
          Last edited by kmike772; 09-27-2017, 01:33 PM. Reason: Forgot Ellen's handle

Comment

• Ellen_xxx
            Ellen_xxx commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey @kmike772!

I can't thank you enough for putting your time into reading my story and giving such an extensive feedback. This will absolutely help me a lot!

I really like the things you suggested me and I'll just go quickly over them.

1. The 3 first chapters were actually made in a bit of a rush. I absolutely wanted to let them come out on time and I wanted everything in there to let the biggest stroy line develop already. With that 'baby drama' in the background, every backstory would get just a little more complicated then it should actually be. I thought it might give a nice new touch to the story. I know things went fast the first three chapters, but the more I wrote on the sides, the more I got bored of my own story. Then I thought I could add stuff to it when we saw what all the characters have been trough in the past. First I'll expand to Lilly's family. Something's about to happen there very soon, but it's not going to be very big yet, just enough to get Lilly's parents absolutely crazy about the situation. Then I'll focus myself on Jason and Marcus' family and past, which will also show Maddy's true colors. Everything will be clear in a few chapters, but I really needed the rush for now!

2. Directing isn't exactly my strongest point, but believe me if I say that I'm really working on it every free moment of the day to make it better XD

3. I'm going to make my scripts bigger, that's for sure. I just want the readers hooked on the drama for now before I get into the details. I thought that it'll make the whole situation just a little more complicated, as I said before.

Last but not least, I will read your story later today. I don't have much time so I don't know if I'll be able to but I'll defenitly try!

Again thank you so so so much for your amazing feedback. I understand the confusion in my story but it will only get better (hopefully)! I hope you'll keep enjoying it! I'll work on the things you suggested me to do because I really see potential in it!

Greetings.

Hello, here is my story below, thanks in advance!

Title: The Scar Cycle
          Author: Charris
          Genre: Romance/Drama (Not High-school romance)
          Style Ink:
          Episodes: 11 (ongoing)
          Story Description: Will the scars and heartbreak from your childhood affect your future, or will you finally start to win at life. Customizable. MC
          LINK:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5252448089538560
          Instagram: Charris.episode
          Thanks for your time! Hope you like it
          Attached Files

Comment

• GlamorousDolls
            GlamorousDolls commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello there, I was wondering if exchange for reading your story you could read my story. Saving Sawyer.

Title : Dogs {Ink}
          Author : Sharon S.
          Style : Ink
          Genre : Comedy / Romance
          Episodes : 4 (Currently working on 5)
          Description : You never had any boyfriends your entire life. But what happens when your dogs change into hot guys? OMG, drama awaits!
          Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6376483953836032

Full-option character customization is availablešŸ˜ƒ And please follow me on Instagram @episodesharonsšŸ’• Feel free to DM me anytime for anything!

Comment

Feel free to check out my first story

Title: Right and Wrong

Episodes: 3 (Ep. 4 on the way)

Genre: Romance/Comedy

Summary: Jessie is moving to New York to go to college at the University of Columbia on the upper east side of Manhattan. Her dream is to become an Architect, following in her Dads footsteps. She's left L.A because of the drama. Will it follow her to New York? New people in new places and hot romance with 3 different possible suitors.. Pick between your brothers FINE bestfriend, a future CEO, or the sexy Engineer.

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5029313795325952

instagram: episode.mars

Tell me what you think please!

Comment

Feel free to check mine out and I'll do the same.

Title: Forbidden
              Author: GemmaMarie
              Style: INK
              Summary: Hayley and her friends are normal teenagers but what will happen when their world gets turned upside down will they stick by each others sides or will the truth break them down?
              Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4831513346310144
              Instagram: Epi.Carebear

Comment

Title: Haunted: Wild Freedom
                Author: Lissia A.
                Genre: Mystery
                Description: You make a deal with the spirit to run away from your responsibility... And you fall into a trap.
                Episodes: 3
                Style: Limelight
                Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4528846976188416

IG: @lissia.author

Comment

Working...
                X