Read for nothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read for nothing

Hi all! I will read you story's for fun and provide some feedback. You can either post your story underneath, or follow me on episode.( Kitty M )
    i have gotten so many responses, please don't feel like I have forgotten you if i takes me a few days to get back. I am going in order so if you're at the end it might take a day or two.

Hey peeps, I just to clarify things I don't have an instagram account so I can't really follow you. I just wanted to clarify so y'all could understand that. Also this is called read for nothing. I have not published a story yet, but if I do, I'll post it on here and y'all can feel free to read it.
    Last edited by Kittenlove; 10-19-2017, 04:08 AM.

Hey If you could read mine that would be great and I would appreciate it!

Title: Alba: Collecting Wolves
    Author: J A Eaton
    Genre: Fantasy/Mystery
    Style: INK
    Episodes: 10 (ongoing)
    Description: 4 Wolves with with white eyes have gone missing. No-one knows where they are, who took them or why? Maeve's Next...

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6206516755562496

Comment

I read the first two episodes so far and I will continue reading because it is really good.

Comment

I really like that the story makes sense and how good your directing is. Keep it up!

Comment

• JAEatonstories
          JAEatonstories commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you. I really appreciate your feedback!

I have a story I am working on. The link is below.

Title: Projection!
        Genre: Comedy
        # Of Episodes: 5 (ongoing)
        Style: Limelight
        Description: Harry Stevens is looking for his big break in the world of musical theatre. But what will it take to get there?
        Instagram: kartis.episode
        Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6046875219918848

Comment

• Kittenlove
          Kittenlove commented
          Editing a comment
          Your story seems like it could have an exciting plot, but it is just so plain. Nothing really happened, and the abrupt blackouts seemed blocky and weird. You could add more drama or make it harder to get Hailey involving a lot of choices. The directing was pretty good though.

It be great if you give my story a try:
        Title: Crimes: True At Heart
        Author: Heart Live
        Genre: mystery
        Story description: They say that humans were born with a pure heart, what kind of experience caused them to grow up as serial killers?
        Style: ink
        Episodes: 6 (Ongoing)
        Link:
        http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4987855881502720
        Give it a read and follow my Instagram: @heart_live_official

Comment

• Kittenlove
          Kittenlove commented
          Editing a comment
          This story is really cool. I love the stories that have those one choice things, because it really seems like you are included. Excellent directing.Good job!

I just recently created my first story and I'd love you all to give it a shot! I would love thoughts and feedback. Send me fan mail and screenshots to let me know you read it!

Story Title : Retribution

Author : katiexbabydoll

Style : Ink

Episodes : 3 (Ongoing)

Genre: Action

Story Description : My name follows the definition of danger, sin, impracticality, and broken. And my name is not to be taken lightly.

Link to the story : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5307108497162240

Instagram: katiexbabydoll.episode

Comment

• Kittenlove
          Kittenlove commented
          Editing a comment
          I love your story and how there is a dark secret to keep people reading. I think the plot is great and so is the directing. Good work!

• katiexbabydoll
          katiexbabydoll commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you so much!

Here is my story!
        Title: The Darkness Within (Limelight)
        Author: Zayen
        Description: Tragedy descends the day your ability emerges. Will possessing such ability prove to be a blessing or a curse?
        Genre: Fantasy
        Episodes: 6 (ongoing)
        Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5805209858867200

Comment

• Kittenlove
          Kittenlove commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow your story is really good! All of the directing was amazing! I really liked the twist at the end of episode one. Keep up the good work!

• Zayen
          Zayen commented
          Editing a comment
          Kittenlove Thanks!

Hi, I would appreciate if you read my story

Title: Both of Us
        Author: Zoe K
        Style: Ink
        Episodes: 9 (ongoing)
        Genre: Drama/Romance
        Description: Marie wanted the truth, but she wasn't prepared to unearth her family's dangerous secrets... or to find love.
        Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6732271222784000
        Cover: thecover.png

Thanks !

Comment

• ZoeK
          ZoeK commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you so much!

• DR.Episode
          DR.Episode commented
          Editing a comment
          Great directing! I hope to have your directing skills someday Noah is sexy, good work. Nice ending, I'm intrigued!!

• ZoeK
          ZoeK commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, thank you so much!

Here's my story! Thank you so much!!

Title: Changed
        Author: G. Lambent
        Genre: Drama/Romance
        Chapters: 5 (ongoing)

Description: Forever trapped. Forever engulfed in darkness. How do you find your identity when you've been stripped of one? Battles stereotypical views society holds on individuals and how perfection is in the eye of the beholder.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5031726030782464

Comment

• G. Lambent
          G. Lambent commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you!!!

• Erkia
          Erkia commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey, I like your story but could you maybe add a flashing lights warning?

• G. Lambent
          G. Lambent commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay thanks Erkia I will definitely! I would love if we could finish that review for review?? Thanks!!
          Last edited by G. Lambent; 10-10-2017, 12:28 PM.

Here's my story if you'd like to try it out

Title: 7 Step Guide To Solving A Murder

Author: Gisele M.

Description: Your dream job was to be a detective. When you're finally given a chance to solve a murder. Can you solve the mystery?

Genre: Mystery

Episodes: 7 (completed)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4602564426072064

Comment

• Kittenlove
          Kittenlove commented
          Editing a comment
          I really like this story. I love the stories that are of the mystery type that you get to solve. I can't wait to read the rest!

• Ravenelesig
          Ravenelesig commented
          Editing a comment
          Kittenlove Awesome! Thanks

Here's my story!

Title: The Art of Affection

Author: Sabrina M. Rain

Genre: Romance

Chapters: 6 (ongoing)

Style: INK

Description: You make a deal with the badboy to stop him from spilling your secret. What happens when romance blossoms? *cc*

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5546101635284992

Thank you!

Comment

• Kittenlove
          Kittenlove commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow your story is really good! I can't wait to see more.Keep up the good work! 😄

• Sabrina Auteberry
          Sabrina Auteberry commented
          Editing a comment
          Kittenlove -
          Thank you so much!

• DR.Episode
          DR.Episode commented
          Editing a comment
          When customizing, you explained the first two characters but not Ashton. I didn't know who he was and what I would want him to look like. And choosing the lip color afterward was odd... I didn't get it. I can definitely tell you're practicing your directing skills, which are great! Be careful with some of the scenes when you are zoomed into characters. Sometimes it gets too long and once there wasn't even a character on the screen anymore. You should consider making me the reader feel like I am Tiffany. In your narration, you say "Tiffany slapped" but maybe saying "I slapped" instead. And I'd fade out in black instead of green Definitely some real potential here, keep going!!!

HI there! Just published my story not too long ago and would love it if you could give it a try.

TITLE: Forgotten Princess

AUTHOR: Silkhydra

DESCRIPTION: Not remembering her past, Reyna was taken in by the leader of a mercenary group nine years ago. On one particular job, Reyna's strange dreams of a girl in a palace turn into visions as dangerous creatures begin to appear. Follow Reyna as she uncovers the truth of the last demon war, the girl in her dreams, and her own forgotten past.

GENRE: Fantasy

# OF EPISODES: 4 published

STYLE: Ink

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6258438269829120

INSTAGRAM: silkhydra_episode

Cover art 1.jpgIMG_20170921_155328_759.jpg ​​​​​​​ IMG_20170921_155328_758.jpg ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Kittenlove
          Kittenlove commented
          Editing a comment
          This story is really good. I could barely put it down. I like the flashbacks, and the directing was done very well, especially since you spot directed several characters. Keep up the good work!

• SilkHydra
          SilkHydra commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow thank you!

Hi! I'll be glad to share my story. I worked sooo hard on it

Title: Haunted: The King of the Void
        Author: Lark Noah
        Genre: Thriller, mystery
        No. of Episode: 4 [Complete]
        Story Description: Confront the past you don’t remember. You're not alone - Death is your companion. Male MC, 2 endings. Choices do matter!
        Contains: LGBT option, character customization, spot directing, zooming, camera angles, etc (mild use of flashing lights, but it's really important, sorry )
        Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5222318053916672

Thank you! ~

Comment

• Kittenlove
          Kittenlove commented
          Editing a comment
          Very cool! I like how your story has mysterys weaven all throughout it. The directing was excellent and i like how the MC is a boy. Not many stories do that. Keep up the good work!

Heya, i would like my story to be reviewed🌚🖤

NAME: Troublesome Temptations
        AUTHOR: Ivyn G (aka meh)
        GENRE: Action/ Drama/ Low-Romance
        STYLE: Classic
        CHAPTERS: Three (ongoing)
        DESCRIPTION: How can a bad man be so sweet; how can a caring man be ever so vile? Why did I let my temptations cause so much trouble?
        LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5272470911320064
        INSTAGRAM: @ivynthewriter / @ivynthewriter.backup

thank you very much🖤

Comment

• Kittenlove
          Kittenlove commented
          Editing a comment
          This story is so heartbreaking and amazing at the same time. My only complaint is that there were no choices in the story. Choices don't even have to effect the story. Never be afraid to edit! Other than that, great directing and excellent work!

• IvynG
          IvynG commented
          Editing a comment
          Kittenlove Thank you so much. I, personally, don’t like adding choices that doesn’t affect the story because it doesn’t really fit in...if you get what I mean🤷🏾*♀️😂Anways, thank you so much for telling me your thoughts on this story. I hope you enjoyed it💗

• kaykay5046
          kaykay5046 commented
          Editing a comment
          I started reading this story a couple days ago, and I am hooked! I hope Sarifyah gets out of that toxic relationship from Stanley, as soon as possible.
      Working...
      X