Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

DRAMA / ROMANCE Readers/Writers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRAMA / ROMANCE Readers/Writers

Hey guys!
    I made this topic so you can comment below your stories that are under the drama/romance category and we could read, give each other feedback and help one another!
    Make sure to post the link, story title, a story description, and your social media handles if you have any.
    Below is my story.
    -
    Killjoy - Aubrey is your average girl- well almost. One day Aubrey's best friend drags her to a party and changes her life forever. Now Aubrey's stumbling into the world of parties, boys, and trouble.
    Attached Files

Here's my story:

Title: The Unexpected Magic
    Author: Ellyn
    Description: Adelynn never have thought that her life will change forever after she found out that her mother was murdered...
    Genre: Fantasy / Mystery / Romance
    Style: Ink
    Episodes: 6 (Ongoing) *Episode 7 coming soon
    Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4914722346500096
    Instagram: @_Ellynnn

Your support and feedback will be very much appreciated!
    Thanks

Comment

• _Ellynnn
      _Ellynnn commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

• DR.Episode
      DR.Episode commented
      Editing a comment
      Followed you on Instagram and on the app! Just read your first episode and you used foreshadowing just like I did in my first episode Great minds! I'm not sure how the fairytale part ties into the story yet but I loved how you left me with a cliffhanger at the end of the first episode. And now I'm left wondering if May was in on it! Keeping Adel busy... ughhh guess I have to keep reading!

• _Ellynnn
      _Ellynnn commented
      Editing a comment
      DR.Episode Thanks for the following. I'll be sure to follow you back
      Great minds think alike hehehe :P
      I guess you have to continue reading to find out...

I'll add your story to my shelf and read it soon, here's mine

Title: Finding Ourselves Together
    Author: Kat Valentine
    Genre: Drama/Romance/Comedy
    Chapters: 8 (ongoing)
    Description: See that girl, what's her name? Lia. She's changed a lot, not in a good way. What happened to her? Well...
    He happened.

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6269696848166912
    Instagram: @kats_episode

Comment

• LexiDE
      LexiDE commented
      Editing a comment
      Added yours to my shelf & followed your insta

• DR.Episode
      DR.Episode commented
      Editing a comment
      I realized that I already follow you on Insta and on the app! I've seen your post before but I hadn't read your story yet... until now! You and the previous poster both titled your first chapter 'The Beginning' which I thought was so odd! I also started my first episode with reference to a quote. Loving these great minds!! Your dark and realistic narration at the beginning really draws the reader in. I also love how you introduce characters via Lia's narration.
      The texting with Matt went out a little long but you cut it almost immediately when I was starting to think about multitasking... You're a great writer and director! Any tips?

• StillyMom
      StillyMom commented
      Editing a comment
      I am actually reading this story right now as a review. I should have it posted tomorrow! I will tell you, that your directing is exceptionally well done, especially for a first story!! ~J. Miley

Hi, this is my story, I'll read yours for sure

Title: The Job Of Love
    Author: R.episodeofficial
    Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6340998113001472
    Genre: Drama (Mix of Drama/Romance/Mystery)
    Episodes: 23 (ongoing)
    Style: INK
    Description: Will she open her broken heart to a cocky lawyer despite all the secrets he's keeping?Passion, lies and betrayal await.

Instagram: r.episodeofficial

Thank you

Comment

• r.episodeofficial
      r.episodeofficial commented
      Editing a comment
      LexiDE Hey, thank you I've just followed you on Instagram and I already have your story in my favourites

• DR.Episode
      DR.Episode commented
      Editing a comment
      Followed you on Instagram! If you have advice on how to get to over 2,000 reads, please share! Read your first chapter and I love the suspense you added by not focusing on the characters faces with lead-in questions and statements. I don't think you need to preface that English isn't your first language. I thought your English was very good and that comment at the beginning wasn't necessary. Ooh Unknown looks cute! can't wait to meet him

• r.episodeofficial
      r.episodeofficial commented
      Editing a comment
      DR.Episode Thank you, I followed you back on Instagram
      The advice I can give you is just to write what you really like and try to always improve your writing and directing skills even though they're already good.

I'm so glad you liked the first chapter of my story and especially the intro. I really hope you will keep reading the story, there will be a lot of twists and turns and you will meet the cute Unknown in episode 2, so give it a chance

P.S. Thank you for paying attention to my English and thank you for your nice compliment. <3

Title: The Academy
    Author: Shella DeRoi
    Genre: Drama
    Episodes: 6 (to be continued)
    Style: Limelight
    Description:A school filled with secrets, lies and deception. Will you come out unscathed, or will you be dragged down with the lies.
    Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4925289943269376

Comment

• LexiDE
      LexiDE commented
      Editing a comment
      love the cover! Added your book to my shelf

• Shella DeRoi
      Shella DeRoi commented
      Editing a comment
      LexiDE thank you that means soo much

• DR.Episode
      DR.Episode commented
      Editing a comment
      Just read your first chapter! Something fishy about this school... You should take a look at kats story above. She does a great job with narration which I think you could use to introduce your characters which I think could be helpful for you, too! I noticed you did this with a few characters but it was a little high-level. I didn't connect with them or remember what you had said about them but I thought the way Kat introduced it really drew me in as a reader. Great job, keep going!!!

I would love to get some feedback on my story!

Title: A New Beginning: The Swan Song
    Author: Emma.S
    Genre: Romance/Drama
    Episodes: 6 (ongoing)
    Description: Olivia, a swedish girl, is struggling with a heartbreaking loss. Her life is in a downward spiral, which makes her mom decide to ship her off to her dad in the states. Olivia is somewhat a antiheroine, a bad girl who makes stupid decisions due to her lack of ability to deal with the hard things in life. She meets Brody, who never really cares about anything or anyone, but she catches his interest.. Will she be able to get her life together and, possibly, find true love?
    Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6038450264080384

My instagram: episode_emma.s

Comment

• Emma.S
      Emma.S commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks love!

• DR.Episode
      DR.Episode commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the writing in your first episode is great and your English is also good! No need to tell people upfront it is not your first language. I definitely thought she was visiting her fathers grave so now I'm intrigued to know who died. And poor Johnny

• Emma.S
      Emma.S commented
      Editing a comment
      Aw, thank you! That makes me so happy to hear Haha yeah, it's a bit of a mystery but a few chapters in you'll find it out

I would love some feedback on my story!! Thanks!

Title:
    Changed
    Author: G. Lambent
    Genre: Drama/Romance
    Chapters: 4 (ongoing)

Description: Forever trapped. Forever engulfed in darkness. How do you find your identity when you've been stripped of one? Battles stereotypical views society holds on individuals and how perfection is in the eye of the beholder.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5031726030782464

Comment

• LexiDE
      LexiDE commented
      Editing a comment
      Added it to my shelf! Can't wait to read it hope you check out my story too.

• G. Lambent
      G. Lambent commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah! I'll check it out!

Hii, i'm a new writter on the episode app, and I need some feedback and advice ...
    It's hard enough for someone new to promote your story and I need help in that regard.

I'm happy to help you if you need

Title: Death The Girl
    Author: Catthegirl
    Description: You have been trained all your life to avenge the death of your parents. But will you fall in love with the enemy?
    CHAPTERS: Four (ongoing)
    LINK: episodeinteractive.com/s/5063136836190208
    Instagram: catthegirl.episode

Thank u so uch guys

Comment

• LexiDE
      LexiDE commented
      Editing a comment
      Added it to my shelf! Can't wait to read it!! Also followed ya insta & hope you check out my story as well!

• catthegirl
      catthegirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course!!!

Great idea! I love drama/romance stories!

Title: The Night Of
    Author: DR
    Episodes: 5 (Complete)
    Summary: Anna moves to the big city. But her first night doesn't go quite as planned when she learns her roommate's dark secret.
    http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6017654277144576

Follow me on Instagram DR.Episode

Comment

Hey there ! I'm a new Episode writer, nice to meet you!
      I need some advices for my first story, it'll be very helpful ! I really need to know what people think of my work to progress !
      I will read yours in exchange of course !

Hope you can help me and support me like the others as well, we all deserve to have a chance ! Thanks ! (:

Story title: Involved

Author: Lilia

Episodes: 5

Genre: Mystery Drama Comedy Romance

Story description: "You discover that you're involved with the strongest mafia. But when you realize it, the war has already started."

Instagram: twisb.episode

Comment

Hey guys! I'm a new episode writer too!

I'd love to read your story in exchange for reading my story and providing feedback

My Story is:

Title: Anarchy
        Author: LithStories
        Description: At 21, Arya finds herself selling drugs to get by. Will she survive the gang lifestyle or will it eat her alive?
        Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
        Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5681755794309120
        Instagram: LithStories_Episode

Your support and feedback will be very much appreciated!
        Thanks

Comment

• LexiDE
          LexiDE commented
          Editing a comment
          Added to my shelf! Can't wait to read it Also followed ya insta!

Hey, guys! Give a try to my new hot story about slavery, love, betrayal and thirst for freedom!
        Promise you'll enjoy it!

Story: Through Hardship to the Stars
        Author: Claire
        Bio: From slave to strong beautiful woman Adele finds herself in cruel world. Will she able to resist her handsome owner?
        Genre: Drama \ Romance
        Chapters:11 (12-15 coming soon)
        Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4542726211239936

Comment

Story title: Bad Boys
          Episodes: 5
          Description: What will Bella do when she crosses the path not with one but two bad boys?! Drama awaits..

Attached Files

Comment

Hey there!
          We just published and it would be awesome if you check it out!

The link to our story:
          http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5618460256239616

Title: Deep Desire
          Author. Jalen

Description:
          Innocent girl meets powerful and attractive CEO.
          Is she able to resist his charme or will she hopelessly fall for him?

Thanks!!

Comment

Hii guys, I'm a new writter on the episode app, and I need some feedback and advice ...

It's hard enough for someone new to promote your story and I need help in that regard.

I'm happy to help you if you need , If you are interensted in read for read, comment your stories below and I will read your story and send screenshots.

Title: Death The Girl
            Author: Catthegirl
            Description: You have been trained all your life to avenge the death of your parents. But will you fall in love with the enemy?
            CHAPTERS: Five (ongoing)
            LINK: episodeinteractive.com/s/5063136836190208
            Instagram: catthegirl.episode

Thank u so much guys <3

Comment

Working...
            X