Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Free reviews!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free reviews!

Hello, before I tell you how to get a free review, I would like to say what I am doing. I am making a group, where Episode Reader's may join, and do reviews on the stories that ask us to review them!, If you would like to be a part of the Episode Reviewers group, let me know! (We can still review your story even if you join!) (Code: FreeReviewbyV) If not, then to get a free review, please comment the following:

Story Name:
    Author Name:
    Decription:
    (And cover art, if you can! we can review your cover art too!)
    Code: (Read the entire sentence above to find the code)

Thanks! That's all! Reviews should be given within 24-72 hours of being requested!

Story Name: City of Angels 1987
    Author Name: Five Star Equilibrium
    Decription: Set during the 1980s in Los Angeles, you're a hitman who must kill a leader of a criminal organization, The Blood Dragon.
    Cover Art:

Code: FreeReviewbyV

Comment

Five Star Equilibrium Your review will be out in 30 minutes!

Comment

Story name: Star Power: Publicity Problems
        Author name: Karlon Artis
        Description: Samantha Xanders struggles with her fame after receiving unwanted publicity. Can she overcome the challenges of stardom?

Comment

• VeroniqueRebel
          VeroniqueRebel commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello! Here's your review:

Cover: 4 /10 Improvements Needed? The cover is far too plain (not to be offensive), I suggest requesting cover art through a cover art request thread found in general chat.
          Grammar: 18/20 Mistakes? When you introduced Samantha, you wrote "Since then, I grown..etc" It should be "Since then, I have grown...etc"
          Directing: 20 /20 Mistakes? None.
          Spot Directing: 18/20 Mistakes? More characters should be added when she won the singing contest
          Character and Clothing Diversity: 10/10 Improvements? None needed!
          Plot: 20 /20 Interesting or Ehh? I loved it! THE CLIFFHANGER THOOOO!

Overall: 92/100

Overall improvements needed: Cover Art, 1 grammar mistake, 1 spot directing mistake.

Would I keep reading? Yep! I'm about to read episode 2 actually :P

Would I recommend? Definitely!

Great for ages of: Any and all ages!

Five Star Equilibrium Here's your review:

Cover:
        I feel like the font should be changed, but it's a great cover otherwise!

Story: I love the intro starter designs saying Chapter 1 etc. Also, I loved your use of sound in the story. However, there aren't many background characters placed in most of the public scenes. I love the transitioning, zooming, and choices! When Luke had to "head home" and Roxy kissed him, her back was turned on him while they were kissing, I figure it was just a directing mistake. Would I keep reading? Definitely! It's a great story! Would I recommend? Yep! It has amazing grammar and it's a great read!

Comment

• Five Star Equilibrium
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for pointing out that directing mistake, I always fix it, but for some odd reason it continues doing the same thing. (It's actually starting to annoy me now, lol). But again, thanks for pointing that out!

Story: The Darkness Within (Limelight)
        Author: Zayen
        Description: Tragedy descends the day your ability emerges. Will possessing such ability prove to be a blessing or a curse?
        Covert Art:
        The_Darkness_Within_Limelight_Cover_5_1_420x580.jpg
        Last edited by Zayen; 12-16-2017, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Story Name: The Only Exception
          Author Name: Kyiana
          Decription: Emma is a freshmen at Degrassi but what happens when the lies, rumours, and drama unfolds at Degrassi?
          Cover Art:
          only (1).jpg

Comment

Story Name: The Job Of Love
            Author Name: R.episodeofficial
            Description: Will she open her broken heart to a cocky lawyer despite all the secrets he's keeping?Passion, lies and betrayal await.
            Cover:

TJOL COVERESQUE 2.jpg

Code: FreeReviewbyV​​​​​​​

Comment

Story Name: See the Real Me
              Author Name: Arina Herman
              Description: Alex is fine with her uneventful life. That is, until a new student comes to her school. His name is Ed and he's blind.
              Cover:

Comment

Story Name: Life Without Jennifer
                Author Name: Mia
                Description: An accident has Jennifer torn from the world. Her loved ones are now left to learn how to live without her.

Comment

Hey there,

Story Name: The Bachelorette
                  Author Name: Caliope
                  Decription: Create YOU, to star as the Bachelorette, to find the love of your life! You choose who you eliminate, and end up loving!

Cheers,
                  Caliope

Comment

Hey! No, I don't have a story that needs to be reviewed but i'd love to join the club and review stories with you.

Comment

Story Name: Widened Eyes
                      Author Name: miss robee
                      Decription: A surprise encounter shakes up Mila's quiet life and it looks like that surprise is determined not to let her get away.

Comment

Story Name: Undercover: Fake Identity
                        Author Name: Ann2K
                        Decription: Secret identity, lies, games. Cold, ruthless,heartless. Then comes passion, desire, love. Who will be played at the end?
                        cover.jpg

Comment

Hi VeroniqueRebel!

Story Name:MY TANGLED WEBB
                          Author Name: MiraMira
                          Description: You're an aspiring journalist whose crush is finally single, roommate hates but maybe likes you, and BFF is being strangely..shady.
                          Life is a tangled web and nothing is for certain...
                          A coming-of-age Story set in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4819569854251008

My Tangled Webb Cover 2 mini.jpg

Thank you so much for doing this, and happy reading!
                          - MiraMira (miratimestwo) ❤

Comment

Working...
                          X