Announcement

Collapse

It's Time to Move! (Open Beta)

You read it right! We are pleased to announce that the new forums have progressed from Closed Beta to Open Beta and everyone is invited! You can now join us here and begin leaving us feedback here! Thanks to the entire Episode community for your awesome contributions and being part of the Episode Community fam! - The Episode Community Team
See more
See less

Story Reviewer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story Reviewer

Story Reviewer

Hai, so a lot of you probably have just released a story andwant some reads/ feedback.Put the title of your story below and I will read the first chapter, (or maybe a bit more, it depends)and give you an honest review. I won’t go hard on you but I’ll give you advice( and a read!). So, yeah.. Also, you can go ahead and review someone’s story if you’ve read it, I don’t need to be the only one!

Le’ go!

Title: Projection!
    Author: Karlon Artis
    Genre: Comedy
    Style: Limelight
    Description: Harry Stevens is looking for his big break in the world of musical theatre. But what will it take to get there?
    Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6046875219918848

Comment

Great story, I loved the long episode length, how it wasn't cliche and how there was a male MC. Great story idea as well. You could work on making sure every part of dialogue was useful to where the story was going and having more of a hook at the start.
      Hope that was helpful.

Comment

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146528066535424
        Apocalypse Destination by me

Comment

• swisi_forum
          swisi_forum commented
          Editing a comment
          Well done on this story, I loved how there were a wide range of characters and how the episode was not too short, some tips would be to add a cover to your story to draw the reader in and also some of the directing was a bit sloppy, in the first episode I felt it didn't really give you a feel of the story that well and how there was an apocalypse.

[DEMON GOD]
        Author: E.Z.
        Genre: Fantasy
        Style: Ink
        Chapters: 8 (on going)
        Instagram: @e.z.episode
        Description: He starved himself for three hundred years in order to abide by a woman's promise. Everyone in Devildom is waiting for him to die.
        Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4678673313693696

Comment

• swisi_forum
          swisi_forum commented
          Editing a comment
          Great story! Your directing was amazing and the narrating descriptions were very good too! You didn't use cliches and the story idea was well thought out. It was hard to find something to criticize on this but maybe (this doesn't really make sense but)include more dialogue and let the reader find out more about the MC through the way they speak? Amazing story though!

• Castino
          Castino commented
          Editing a comment
          swisi_forum Thank you! I will take your words into consideration🌹 I’m really appreciated.

Awesome! Here's mine- A Twist Of Faith by Lexi Lu

Comment

• swisi_forum
          swisi_forum commented
          Editing a comment
          I liked how you tried with the smoking animation thing (and directing in general), you did a good job with that also Faith was a relatable character and your grammar was flawless. The character Destiny made the story unique to other high school stories among other things. Only thing I would work on is to maybe tone it down a bit on the sound effects, except background music only use them if necessary but this is a super minor thing, so don't worry about it. Congrats with this story, I really enjoyed reading it!!!
          Last edited by swisi_forum; 02-14-2018, 04:06 AM.

Title: Scarred
        Author: Lushes.
        Genre: Action
        Chapters: 5 (on going)
        Instagram: @lushes_episode
        Description: When Olivia leaves her abusive relationship, and falls into the clutches of one of the most feared Mafia gangs, will she run? or will she find the danger she never knew she craved?
        Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5586937278234624

Comment

• swisi_forum
          swisi_forum commented
          Editing a comment
          I had a hard time finding your story in search so I just used the link. I feel ou tackled the pain of domestic violence very well. Maybe you could have ended the story on more of a cliffhanger? I liked the fact that there's a lot of thing we don't know about the MC's husband and this keeps the reader guessing, well done

• Lushes
          Lushes commented
          Editing a comment
          swisi_forum awh was it? It might be because i have such little reads 😭😭😂 thank you so much for your input and taking time to read it! Im trying to aim for bigger cliff hangers further in the story so fingers crossed they work better 🙈🙈

Title: The Most Powerful Scream
        Author: CatEyedGoddess
        Genre: Drama
        Chapters: 1-3 out now
        Instagram: @cateyedgoddess_writes
        Description:
        Tally is a mute trying to find her voice again. She suddenly gains the attention of the whole school when she starts speaking again and befriends Alexander Crawford.
        Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4730912379633664

I hope you enjoy! Let me know how you like it!!

Comment

• swisi_forum
          swisi_forum commented
          Editing a comment
          I loveee stories where the MC has some sort of disability which puts her apart from other people. This puts you in someone with that disabilities shoes and gives you a whole new perspective, I liked your story because of this. Also the "douche1" and "douche2" who tried to get her to talk made me laugh because some people do speak like that and I just found it funny idk XD The dialogue was also realistic and you kept the reader guessing about what caused her to become mute. I'd maybe just watch your spelling a bit.
          Last edited by swisi_forum; 02-14-2018, 04:38 AM.

• kayc889
          kayc889 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you so much for the feedback!!! I really appreciate it!

This is my first story I hope you will like it :P
        On this, have a nice day
        By the way I'm french so I'm sorry in advance if there is anything I always check but you know a mistake is human xP

Title: There was time...
        Author: Mikawa
        Genre: Drama, Romance
        No. of Episode: 5 (ongoing)
        Style: INK
        Story Description: "This is a new beginning!" they says.
        But secret like this, never fade away...
        They only kill you slowly...
        *Psychological*
        Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5186086553911296

Comment

• swisi_forum
          swisi_forum commented
          Editing a comment
          Good story and wondering what Skye's secret was! Good story idea and the description really ropes you in. Some pointers would be to end the episode on a cliffhanger and make the episode's longer. Altogether a good story!!

Hey there! I'd love it if you could check out my story.

Title:Breach of Contract
        Author:Chelsea
        Genre: Action
        Episodes: 6 (on going)
        Description: Fixated on revenge, she becomes a deadly assassin living by a strict set of rules. Will she be tempted to break them?
        IG: episode.chels
        Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5056498540216320

Thank you so much! <3

Comment

• swisi_forum
          swisi_forum commented
          Editing a comment
          Great story! You really got me hooked as you had no idea what the thing MC has done was, the dialogue was realistic and entertaining. I would maybe keep the story fast moving but I don’t know if you pick up the pace as I’ve only read the first episode so far. 🙂🙂

• chelsv4
          chelsv4 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you so much for your feedback! It does pick up as you continue the story. Thanks again! ❤️

Author:Author trentino Story: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE Story description: Susan Chamberlain is being abused by her husband Victor Chamberlain. Victor refuses to let Susan go due to her secrets of the past, will Susan be able to escape him and have a chance at true love Find out NOW ! Episodes 9ongoing) Genre: Action

Link :https://episodeinteractive.com/s/6058864065249280 avatar89007_0.jpeg

Comment

• swisi_forum
          swisi_forum commented
          Editing a comment
          Good story with realistic characters. I liked how you got the new male co-worker (sorry forgot his name) to describe Victors tone with Susan as how an adult speaks to a child, this showed the situation very well and made it easier to imagine the way Victor was speaking. The only thing is that the episode was very short so maybe make future episodes longer.

Brace yourselves for a brand new detective story like no other! Follow the adventures of rookie Special Agent, Noiruf as he navigates the dark corners of the criminal world in a quest to maintain law and order.
        1. Author : Vivek Prasad (AKA Vira Dash)
        2. Story Title : When The Clock Strikes 12
        3. Genre : Adventure/Mystery/Fantasy/Drama
        4. Summary : A group of friends attempted to break the natural laws in order to aid one of their grieving friends but when they failed, they unwittingly unleashed an evil force upon the Earth.
        5. Style : Ink
        6. Episodes : 9 (more episodes coming soon!)
        7. Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5174307789733888
        8. Instagram : @vivek.episode

Comment

• swisi_forum
          swisi_forum commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn’t really understand what was going on at the very beginning but it begun to make sense as I progressed through the story. I really like the story concept and how it was not cliche. Some of the scenes were hard to understand but I think in a sense this added and extra bit of mystery to the story. Overall, good story!

• Vivek Prasad
          Vivek Prasad commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for reading. I hope that you can add it to your favourites if you like it and wanna read more. Thanks once again.

Hiii!
        I would love to get a review of my story, if you have some time left.

Title: Waver conquest
        Author: Iris-cookielover (Iris)
        Genre: Adventure
        Chapters: 3 so far
        Description: You are chosen to go on a mission to the Blue Waver, the enemy of your spaceship. Will you be able to complete the mission? A story full of adventure and romance. CC,choices matter
        Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5110640848666624

Let me know what you thought about it!

Comment

• swisi_forum
          swisi_forum commented
          Editing a comment
          Enjoyed this story! To start of though I noticed you were not able to change the hair colour of MC at the start, which I know is important to the story, so maybe it would be an idea to tell the reader that they will be able to change the hair colour later on to avoid confusion. I loved that this story was set in the future (I think) or at least a completely different sort of world which made it interesting. I also like how the character was on a mission as it made the story seem intense. I think you could have ended the first episode on a bit more of cliffhanger so keep this in mind for future episodes also there was one time where you panned into a non-existent scene so it just showed as black (this was at the running track before the throwing fire bit I think, this is only minor though. Good job!

• Iris-cookielover
          Iris-cookielover commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks a lot!

Hi swisi_forum !

Would love to hear what you think of my story. Any feedback/opinion would be very helpful!

Here's my story details:
        Title: Heading South
        Author: JasmineLilac
        Description: What will you do to prevent things from going south for the second time?
        Genre: Romance
        Episodes: 14 (ongoing)
        Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5153612251660288
        IG: @jasminelilac.episode

Thanks!

Comment

• swisi_forum
          swisi_forum commented
          Editing a comment
          I really liked the flashback in this story, instead of having a load of info put onto us via narration we actually get to see Alexandra's personality through you showing us in these flashbacks which was really cool. The episode was long which was nice. I liked how the episode ended as it left me wanting to see what happened next! The only thing would be the story description doesn't really draw the reader in enough so maybe just add to it slightly. All in all, awesome job!

swisi_forum I hope you enjoy it.

Story Title: Rivals [Limelight]
        Author Name: Winter05
        Genre: Romance
        Style: Limelight
        Story Description: You are fighting to win your father's trust to be handed down the family business. That's pretty hard with your company's boss's hot son. Will you come out victorious?

Episodes Released: 4 (ongoing)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6554491280818176

Comment

Working...
        X