Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT TWR ANNOUNCEMENT

**~~ANNOUNCEMENT!~~** All The Writers' Room members please check the TWR forums for an important new thread! Your feedback is wanted for this exciting announcement & thanks for being part of the team! - JB
See more
See less

IMPORTANT: Sharing Published Stories

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT: Sharing Published Stories

Hey Guys,

We're going to begin featuring some forum-favorite stories on our public app, to see how they do, starting with Tangled Love this week. Something you should all be aware of:

1) If Tangled Love has been shared with you (it is in your friends' list), you will NOT see it in the main app. It is still live to other people, and you can still read it on your friends' tab, it's just how our app works - it won't let you see it on both menus.

2) If you have not read the shared Tangled Love, but then start reading it on the live app and then find the sharing link, it will move from your Read tab to your Friends tab. It didn't get deleted, it just moved.

So as you hear about more forum stories moving into the main app, be aware that you will continue to see them in your Friends list if you had them shared with you.

That is all.

Good to know!
    Thanks!

Comment

So basically we wont have to wait four hours for every 2 episodes? That'es awesome! I mean for Tangled Love!

Comment

• Scarlet
        Scarlet commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm using android, samsung and I just have to wait for an hour

• Wolfekiki
        Wolfekiki commented
        Editing a comment
        Mine started with
        30 minutes
        1 hour
        2 hours
        3 hours
        4 hours.
        ^^^ for every episode 1-2 episodes^^^
        4 hours
        2 passes for one episide

• Lexi
        Lexi commented
        Editing a comment
        mine is 30 minutes

Ooh, cool to know! I hope everyone sees this post! XD

Comment

• Jhanvi.A
        Jhanvi.A commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much

Tangled love is great! I'm so happy you guys are going to start doing that. Everyone see this.

Comment

Whenever I try to read it, on the app or in the Friends tab, it says "error loading chapter"!

Comment

Same here! "Error loading chapter" always appears on tangled love. How should I do? Please help

Comment

Same here too! It's says "Error loading chapter" even when I try to access it in the friend's tab

Comment

Also, I saw it on the main app like, when I went to the romance section I saw tangled love there

Comment

• MAE the awesomness
                MAE the awesomness commented
                Editing a comment
                OH ok thanks

• Sallyq88
                Sallyq88 commented
                Editing a comment
                Wait. That didn't happen to me.
                I unlocked it from "UNLOCK MORE STORIES" and it's on my main app
                How do I get it on my friends' stories?

• CarolineKilloran
                CarolineKilloran commented
                Editing a comment
                Sally, u have to get the link to Tangled Love and tap on it from ur device and it'll move

Fyi I saw Tangled love on romance too, but i DID NOT choose to unlock it, i chose other story. Nevertheless, it still appear on both my Main and Friends list just now. Anyway whether i try to open it on the main or on the friend list, it still saying the error loading chapter thing.

Comment

I was just wondering if anybody could share links to any of the Story's published at the app? I have read ashlynne's 26 episodes since she has shared the link as a friend could anybody Else do the same?

Comment

• CarolineKilloran
                  CarolineKilloran commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not many of the writers are on the forums

Can someone explain to me how do I read other users unpublished stories? I have an android. I go to the Friends tab & it says something along the lines invite friends to share stories and earn free episodes! [ Log into Facebook ] [ Referral Code ] ... I seriously need help guys.

Comment

• Sweet_fox
                  Sweet_fox commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have an iPhone so please bear with me.
                  1.I believe you go to the internet icon.
                  2.Then type in Episode writer portal click on either the 1 or 2 link (It should look like as if you were about to write your story)
                  3.From there go to community
                  4. Go to share your stories and people post links off stories.
                  5.Click on a link and you can see it in the friends tab

Hey guys, I'm a new writer here so I was wondering if you could have any ideas regarding romantic stories

Comment

• NatsDemilla
                  NatsDemilla commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey Jhanvi, there are a lot of amazing and creative people here that could help you, but you should probably ask for that elsewhere... ;-)

• NatsDemilla
                  NatsDemilla commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oops, by elsewhere I mean another post, not other site lol

How come I can't find Tangle Love on my Android?

Comment

What's the link to tangled love?

Comment

• T.T.
                    T.T. commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You can find it on the app.
                Working...
                X